What you think?
February 26, 2011, 04:46:43 PM
Nobody has stopped to think that Michael played a role?
 Michael has always played the role of a lifetime.
 He built a character, hiding his true personality, perhaps with some notes, not only did it in public, also played that role in front of certain people he wanted to.
 Michael is an actor, and he was on stage.
 He makeup then start all over. Not only is the fact that playing the role as superstar.
With him is something else.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: What you think?
February 26, 2011, 08:24:31 PM
Hi Rachel. First let me say welcome to you and I hope you enjoy looking through the wealth of information on this site.
Yes, I think that Michael has indeed played many roles and is an amazing actor. The line from TII where we are told to discover the man we never knew seems to sum up the situation. So how does one examine the info we have been told [possibly fed on purpose over the years] then sift it through our intuitional  and intellectual capacities and formulate some kind of coherant theory. That  is no easy task. And therein lies the reason that the hoax family will have many differing and individual views concerning what is real and what is fabricated about Mr Michael Jackson. This stage of the hoax is like a somewhat interactive game. You get to choose what you will and will not accept and there is a lot of self revelation and education along the way. The rabbit hole awaits my dear. Jump on in. We are waiting for you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: What you think?
February 26, 2011, 09:33:30 PM
Rachel2012  thank you for you posting, and welcome to our forum. You make absolutely sense. Michael was always an actor,and still is an actor.  Actually you do have a point, Michael did hide his personality on stage, he was a different person. I guess all the singers are the same. One think i tell you I cannot wait for him to come back, even if we will not see him on stage anymore, but just knowing the fact he is here , and not dead that is fine with me Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal