Ark studio, possible lead? Not sure
March 22, 2011, 04:45:22 PM
So most of you probably know about Rebecca Black's 'Friday'. It's not good, but if you look at the company behind it and look at their YouTube account (trizzy66); they uploaded this video:
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't think much of it, except at the beginning the words 'A whole new level of bad' are shown with what I think is a very MJ styled background (Bad referring to his song). Anyway, they say that something will be revealed this Friday.
I always thought that if MJ did fake it, he would be releasing music under a new name. Obviously this music isn't very good but I just think it's all a bit weird.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Ark studio, possible lead? Not sure
March 24, 2011, 02:21:08 PM
The whole account has crappy, overproduced/auto-tuned songs. They're all young girls, singing about situations they couldn't know too much about ...or shouldn't know too much about IMO.

The little girl named "CJ Fam" for instance singing about wanting to be the "ordinary" celebrity popstar who's always wishing they had a regular life, going to school, having good friends, doing normal things. She must be like 10, at the oldest. Her hair is giving me a Shirley Temple vibe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think this is kinda of like the whole "LonelyGirl15" hoax, where people thought she was actually kidnapped, but it  all turned out to be fake, just an interactive game. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The difference here, I think, is that he's trying to expose something about the music industry, how young kids are singing about adult situations or in scenarios that are simply not "age appropriate". Rebecca Black and the "friends" portrayed in her music video are 13, they shouldn't be driving.  They can't, legally.

And just the music industry itself nowadays: the lyrics are laughable and shallow, so elementary, they don't mean anything! Quite possibly because the record companies aren't investing in the artists, they just get a "pretty face" to do what's they've found to be the magic formula for selling records.

Hopefully, that's what's going down. "ARK" or "trizzy66" needs to get shut down if what he's doing is serious. It's just horrible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions