RK

Re: Brainstorm Session - Building a theory
April 20, 2011, 08:54:34 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
And what about the security video, really existed, we must remember the story published by TMZ on these tapes, Michael Jackson supposedly died in his home the police have the videos, they just copied 4 minutes of images from surveillance videos the house the day of his death. The video shows the arrival at Jackson's home from trials around 12:30 AM, do not review the tapes to not consider it a homicide, but have them deleted?? And see!!
 They did not have a minimum of curiosity, so I wonder if these tapes actually existed
I'm persuaded the tapes are there. They are a  parallel to bashir's documentary just like Michael's rebuttal video. This is 2003--2005 revisitted.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 20, 2011, 08:58:45 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "paula-c"
And what about the security video, really existed, we must remember the story published by TMZ on these tapes, Michael Jackson supposedly died in his home the police have the videos, they just copied 4 minutes of images from surveillance videos the house the day of his death. The video shows the arrival at Jackson's home from trials around 12:30 AM, do not review the tapes to not consider it a homicide, but have them deleted?? And see!!
 They did not have a minimum of curiosity, so I wonder if these tapes actually existed
I'm persuaded the tapes are there. They are a  parallel to bashir's documentary just like Michael's rebuttal video. This is 2003--2005 revisitted.

Wait explain. I'm intrigued.

(do you mean like how Bashir had tons of footage to chose from and sift through yet chose a combination of clever editing of a very small piece of footage to paint a twisted picture?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

April 20, 2011, 09:03:21 PM
I'll be back. Gotta walk my dogs, take in some nature and let my brain get some order in amongst the chaos. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 20, 2011, 10:52:06 PM
yes in a way. I'm probably in the wrong thread for this as we are looking for proof more than theories but anyway, here goes.
It was only a matter of a few weeks ago and the majority of us wouldn't agree that FBI were involved, but the general concensus now is that they play a major role  because we were introduced or reintroduced to the idea of need for their involvment and voila...our theories have  expanded and changed to incorporate this. Somewhat of a floating foundation we are working with here as we get tweeked into line or rabbit hole.
Since the beginning of the hoax, I have been waiting for the surveilance tapes to surface as they contain the answers to what really went down, but instead we have been presented with only glimpses and flashes [ staged photos and videos] accompanied by an ongoing media campaign to malign and accuse Dr Murray and tales of police incompetence in erasing tapes. Of the bashir documentary, Michael said bashir used only material supporting negative views in the final version.  Somewhat like the image presented of DR Murray. Enter the rebuttal or Take 2- the footage you were never mean't to see. Two docos both compiled from the same source material to prove how easily media can distort 'fact' to suit any agenda. Part of the rebuttal video was not aired because videographer Hamid Moslehi refused to hand it over owing to a financial dispute with Michael [so we've been told]. The footage was found in a police search of Hamid's house in Nov'03 and it showed accusers the Arviso family praising Michael. When this was used in the trial in '05 courtroom observers thought the video did more harm than good to the prosecution. checkmate.
I have no doubt that there is a tape in Michael's possession that shows exactly what went down that day and the other day. It is the proof, the insurance policy, and the evidence.
Please bare with my shortcomings as an investigator. I know I am not good with logic as gut reactions and intuition are what speak loudest to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 21, 2011, 09:57:46 AM
I think that it will never know the content of these videos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 21, 2011, 10:44:01 AM
RK agree, til last couple weeks most folks thought MJ masterminded this all.  I however, never became a "poster" til recent but have always thought this was way above him.  The tapes in the house will never be seen i believe but as we will discuss later wouldn't show us anything anyway.  Soon, we will discuss as to "when" this really happened and i feel we will see it wasn't the 25th and that most likely none of the CPR/ambo scenario happened either.  Even if the "slow ride" and "stretcher at UCLA" did happen on the 25th, I really don't think anything happened in the house and it was mere "prep time" before the show started.   Anyway, we'll get to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

paula-c

April 21, 2011, 10:44:06 AM
I am going to see what else i can find, return later..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 11:57:12 AM
RK--"Please bare with my shortcomings as an investigator. I know I am not good with logic as gut reactions and intuition are what speak loudest to me."

Don't doubt yorself.  Do you remember when you would take a test in school or whatever.  You get a question that is difficult.  You pick an answer with your gut then debate why others are wrong.  When you can't find a reason to overrule your gut you keep your first choice.  You never change your answers!  It is usually right.

As applied to this,  I think whomever expects that we would go with our gut and not challenge ourselves to look elsewhere. We are a lazy species and always perfer things "handed" to us  rather than work for it.  Your "gut" maybe right,  but there is a reason it is.  That is what we must find.

Pep talk over.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

paula-c

April 27, 2011, 09:38:54 PM
and,..what is happening here too :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 01, 2011, 10:39:31 PM
another old information I found on another forum
post of the wife of Jeff Mills, Captain of the LAFD, who allegedly attended the Carolwood emergency call.
It is a post from the same 26J which gives details of the event without that Michael appoint post disappeared some time later

CPR VIP
Published by Darylynn at 12:01 am under Friends, Things and Stuff

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.

According to this, Jeff was one of the paramedics who was in the ambulance... is mentioned in the the preliminary stage?

day 29:
There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Richard Senneff (first paramedic on entering the room)
Martin Blount (fifth paramedic in entering the room)

Segúne that there were at least 5 and I see it does not mention any Jeff Mills
It is possible that the paramedics who attended the call actually and that declared in the view directly are not the same?
Would it not be logical that the captain of the team had been called to testify?
Jeffrey Mills is now, a possible witness for trial.
on the website of his wife, their children study also at UCLA.

Today is the one year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson. Jeff, in discussing retirement and significant events in his career as a fire captain, mentioned that he had received a commendation for that emergency call. Typical of modest Jeff, he never even mentioned that to me before

Jeff is removed the next day (what a coincidence!) and that by addressing the emergency of CAROLWOOD of MICHAEL received A commemoration do?? and that by his modesty never had mentioned to her do??

Jeff will finally be home today after working the last three days in a row. When he called me last night on his cellphone, he received another phone call on the fire station phone. It was from a detective investigating the MJ case. They were going to come to the fire station to interview Jeff about the 911 call and what they saw and did that day. I’ll be interested to hear today when he gets home what they asked. I guess they wanted to question him earlier but that was when we were away in Carmel.

Also, if you haven’t visited in the last week or so, go back to last Friday’s entry to read about Jeff’s involvement with MJ. After this past week, he deserves a vacation!

You are so right… after Jeff’s last week with the MJ stuff sounds like he does need to get out of LA and relax!

I did see that Jeff was the one that got the call for MJ. Now that I know someone that actually ’saw’ him…was he truly 112 lbs. like the news has said??? I thought he looked great in his last rehearsal video. It’s all so sad.

OMGosh, I was AMAZED to see that Jeff was on the MJ scene!!! How exciting is that? Once in a lifetime experience I would think. I was mesmerized by the whole MJ thing. I grew up absolutely loving him in the 80’s and beyond. Always did like him, and always will. Some people just look at me like I’m crazy, but I don’t care LoL!!! I wouldn’t have even thought of these drugs being such a huge part of his life, especially the ‘hospital only’ ones – just makes the legend of him that more bazaar!

What is mean by thing that needs a break with what happened last week, they say it as if it would have led him throughout the week the matter, when it is assumed that Jeff was only in the subject as an hour.

and finally published this animation saying is she dancing thriller:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 12, 2011, 08:39:04 PM
I think this theory have to think very well considering the latest information that are published in "TIAI May 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 14, 2011, 09:49:16 PM
Not  forget the numbers:

From and including: viernes, 29 de agosto de 1958
To, but not including : viernes, 27 de enero de 1984

It is 9282 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 25 years, 4 months, 29 days excluding the end date
Alternative time units
9282 days can be converted to one of these units:

801,964,800 seconds
 13,366,080 minutes
 222,768 hours
 1326 weeks

From and including: viernes, 27 de enero de 1984
To and including: jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

It is 9282 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 25 years, 4 months, 30 days including the end date
Alternative time units