paula-c

Souza the theory I could add this paragraph of the theory of 3-way on the acting of Murray:

One Doctor would be needed to get Michael to the hospital because he MUST be pronounced dead at a hospital. Michael may NOT be pronounced dead anywhere else as more complicated legalities are involved in death occuring outside of a medical facility. The "scene" must be sealed, police must be brought in, pictures must be taken and detectives must be involved immediatly. This is entirely too many witnesses to attempt to deal with. This scenario is unacceptable. No. Michael MUST be taken to a hospital where the situation can be controlled, and "death" becomes a simple matter of paperwork. Dr. Murray plays this role. Remember, Murray "overrules" the paramedics at the scene and accompanies Michael's "body" to UCLA. It can safely be assumed (in leu of any information at all) that Murray conceivably could have, being a medical professional and attending physician, retained specific priviliges that allowed him to control situations once at UCLA as well. It is very very conceivable that Murray could have gotten Michael into that "closed off wing" of UCLA ER and simply out the back door, then he could have easily turned it into a "he said/she said situation from there, and no one would be the wiser, simply following orders and passing along information that they have been told.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

..... Can someone please explain this photo :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey guys, sorry had to work last 2 days.  Tho I know TS has "returned" and the attention seems to have gone there,  I am still eager to continue our pursuit.  Like it was said, as much as TS gives us "hope", in alot of ways it feels like a game.  In our short time time doing this, I feel we have come up with some good stuff that may/or maynot lead us closer to that which we seek.  As, we take TS as "informant" and I see what he trying to do,  I know we are running out of time to this before trial and honestly this "group" would of figured out alot of the details without his "teasers".  I just hope we move on to next part soonish.(/cough souza)  However....

Wow paula nice pic/post.  I see what your seeing.  The face and glasses.  Ya looks umm familiar.  But I am also seeing that face continue with short hair after.  MY QUESTION is at the ened the bodyguard holds the jacket up and someone comes out with jacket over their head....WHO/WHAT is that?  Umm 3 ambo's  right?  I see 3 dark blue uniforms.  2 ambos in back and MJ so where/who/what is number 4?  hmmmm......

Anyways...Just want to keep moving forward.  Much to discuss.  Clock is ticking.  (MY THEORY)  BAM is near.  I want to gloat in the fact we figured it out because I know we will.  Much love....AIGT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

As I stated in my PM to ya'll, we are going in circles.  This very thread is EXACTLY what I thought would happen.  WE have come up with ever reason and valid ones as to who was IOI.  WHICH WAS THE GOAL OF THIS.  Ahhh heck, one too many beers, why should I even care anymore?  It is what it is.  Dead, Alive who knows.  Guess it don't matter really.  My wife thinks I am a fool and brings it up every chance she gets to anyone that doesn't already know I am a fool.  Maybe I should listen to her.......................I told her if nothing "happens" by June 25th 2011, I will NEVER bring it up again.  She wishes for that day.............................And I do to, at least it will be "over".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Since we have gone off topic I did want to ask this question at some point to each of you.

What/when/event  is when each of you first thought this whole thing was BS?

For me, it was the Jermaine pressor.  Then came video study from everything from reflectors to tire differences to "timing" up the different "eyewitness videos" and that they didn't match side by side.

You?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

@AllinGoodTime...I feel for your situation with your missus. That is something most of us here have experienced. My husband believes MJ could be alive but doesn't see the need for me to spend so much time on here. Who'd think after 34 years he'd still be jealous of anything that takes my attention from him. The rolling of the eyes and jokes behind our backs comes with the territory. As for your question of what triggered the bullshit alarm, for me the memorial and the weirdness of it all. I seriously felt like the robot in Lost in Space...arms flailing yelling to anyone who would listen...warning... warning...something off here. Okay, late for work once again because of this site and my being on here too often. Back in 9 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Danger Will Robinson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

AllInGoodTime all this is not easy, if i also think that it would seem that we are going around in circles but is part of the research, it is not easy decipher the mind of a man like MJ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

what is happening here :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys.  Wanted to stop by and say hello/goodbye.  I have been reading the lastest TIAI posts and I am reminded to why I wanted to do this little project.  I stated before, I am tired of the personal attacks against people, lack of critical thinking and "I'm right" attitudes as of late.  And I can't read this crap anymore.  I know what I feel/guess and this will all end ON JUNE 25th anyway.  I will copy my post of what I think happened for you guys as this was where we were trying to go with this thread.  For your own enjoyment purposes only...lol

The very first page of this thread and the first thing at least that gets ur attention is the FBI hat. Subliminal Clue? Dont know but fits.

From what I have been reading about the fake body and peoples opinions concerning is this. The main purpose of the fake was to lessen the actually number of "outsiders" that need to be in on the hoax while giving the opprtuinity to for the people who were/are involved credibility that the body was MJ's and for truthful testimony to be given during the trial. Fine.

Now.......In order for MJ alone to pull this hoax off, a fake body would be a must. Alone, this body is really the only way he could attempt to fool everyone involved he was really dead. Tho flawed, perhaps the paramedics and even the hospital and staff might have beLIEved it really was him. He really died. And they saw it with there own eyes. At a minimum 25 people would have interacted in some way with the fake body on the 25th. That to me is 25 ways/reasons the hoax could be discovered before it even really started. Amazingly, noone figured out it was a fake and it did make it to the coroner. And that is where it ends. The coroner would have figured out it was fake and MJ really does not have the power or connections to presuade him to help with his hoax no matter the reason. So with that in mind, we know MJ has planned for years in great detail to hoax his death. Years of thought down the drain in the first hours of the first day. He could not do this alone and not without help.

Enter FBI>>>Whatever MJ has gotten himself into that would warrant the FBI's help and participation remains to be seen. As to the great depth of the hoax and the amount of coordination needed from the FBI, as well as the FBI's willingness to accept and agree to the terms/way MJ wanted it, whatever it is must be gigantic. Thus the reason and the plan is put into action.

The FBI could of "killed" MJ off without a body. But that is not a good show nor add to the realism or confirm that MJ died. So the FBI provided a fake body. 3 paramedics, coroner and assistance along with a doctor and 4 staff, were "asked" to take part as a matter of "National Security". This brings our outside people informed to the hoax to 10. A controlled group, very possibly choosen and selected for this after careful screening. So for the show, the wheel the fake body into UCLA, straight to a predetermined area under heavy secruity and privacy. Each persons role defined, actions, statements planned as instructed to do so. MJ dies. The announcement made and to continue to embed that MJ did die, is again wheeled out the copter and off to the coroner. A real-time drama with actual proof MJ had died broadcast to the public to absorb and accept. MJ is dead, free and removed. And mission is accomplished.

However at the same time MJ dies, a new and interesting element is introduced with many implications to the future. But first,

Now, we have established that the ambo pic was staged and shopped. This is our first real evidence and first domino. Why evidence? It shows us that this was staged and planned. Now knowing MJ could not do this alone and needed help and recieved it from the FBI. This to now validates it is fake. Shows us it was planned and if planned needed help, if needed help the FBI did so. And the FBI does not fail. IF they want something to happen it does, the way the want it to. Executed to a T, again only proving the pic is fake as it was part of a bigger picture. Thus proof MJ lives. Which brings us to the plan. Seems like alot of extra fluff made-for-tv was involved in the hoax. They were much easier ways to get same result. MJ could of died of overdose/heart attack at home. NO TV special, no press, taken to hospital pronounced and perhaps a "real" death photo released to prove he had died. But that is not what happened. A set of surreal events transpired before the worlds eyes. Events which left no doubt that MJ had died. BUT>>>>

That new element? AS they loaded MJ into the copter, it was now we are introduced to a man who ran out the back door. Conrad Murray. First , let's analyze his role. Honestly, much like the other fluff in the plan, Murray's part in this is really not needed. The events the way they played out on the 25th could of happened the same way with or without him. It added some drama. But having a doctor present throughout the events did not change anything or any way things were planned. Again, not necessary tho. Or was it....

Now the hoax was success. MJ dead. World falls for it. IF MJ wanted peace/freedom or whatever the reason, he now had it. Except for the door that was left open for things to come. Murray. Basically, he was not needed for this to succeed but yet involved anyway. And left to be tried for a crime he did not commit. Most likely convicted. And yet, this truly makes no sense as why he must take the fall. But it does....The very momment he is introduced into this, he began to play what I believe was his main purpose. Now this hoax is not just about MJ but a new focal point in Murray. He is the distraction, decoy and element to the plan that enables new events to take place. AS the shock wore off and MJ faded, our man Murray was now front and center. Followed, photographed,disected his role is now exactly as it was planned. Just about the time MJ fades from our memories, suddenly Mr. Murray becomes relevant again. A new development or story surfaces to keep us interested. But is that all?

If MJ ever returns remains to be seen. If he does regardless some backlash will occur. 2 years ago he was a laughingstock and mocked, 2 months from now? OMG Bamsday is here! MJ reappears from his death, however the backlash is not what one might expect. He is a hero? huh? Our FBI boys inform us the great courage and dedication MJ has shown by sacrificing himself in such a way in order to help our nation do whatever it the heck he got himself into in the first place. A national alibi. MJ our hero!

Back to ol' Murray. The martar, the fallguy, the guy who soon will have the world at center stage. MJ likes center stage. Quite comfy there actually.(or not) Murray has endured and completed what is needed for the "last curtain call". The trial. His main purpose. Which is why is doesn't matter if witnesses tell the truth. Why stories dont match, and calls seem fake or bodies or whatever else. I believe the trial won't happen. Wasn't ever suppose to. MJ "got away" for good if that was the plan. But it wasn't, and the door is open waiting.........

So to close MJ must be in some big time stink. Alot went into this, and can only imagine what may have warranted this kind involvement. Even if MJ has feelings/issues over the past with FBI etc. Obviously he had no choice, or he is dead....The complexity of the hoax and it's nuiances,as we discussed before, lend creditibilty to Govt involvement.  A much simplier way to "kill off" MJ could have been done, with less "loose ends" to cover.  And as the world thinks MJ is dead, a simplier way would have the same effect in that the world would still think he is dead.

Also, it is most conveient(sp) the trial has been delayed.  Fits the timeline better now anyway.  Michael has no "escape" from the backlash of this hoax.  And moreso if tax dollars are used for a fake trial.  If he truly is alive, the time to be a hero is before the trial.  No backlash, no scrutiny, no nothing.  And for me now, if the trial happens and no return, I am done playing PI.  When/if he does I'll be happy and read the book later.  So TY all for your kind words and support.  May our wishes come true, mostly for our own sanity.  LOVE mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

iLOVEMJBeLIEve wrote:

And also I remember that Latoya is/was also a cop. I was watching Celebrity Big Brother UK 2009, and she was on the show six months before Michael "passed". She was asked by her housemates on the show about being a cop and she said that she has arressted like over 200 people and even has a badge  . I was really surprised that she arrested that much people. My point is that since she is a cop at that time (don't know if she still is now), she does have connections to police and even the FBI. I believe that the hoax idea could have been suggested/help from Latoya and Michael together as well. Notice how since Michael's "death", she is one of the family members that strongly keeps stating that Michael was murdered but nothing else

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Sting Operations, false victim (Michael),  false criminal (Murray), against whom?, Sneddon and fraudulent justice, doctors and drug abuse, a possible murder to steal the fortune (potential candidates: AEG, mafia...)... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'm thinking we should post all relevant info regarding illuminati;branca;sony ect. here and keep TS comments thread clean for final draft of pro-hoax debate.
We see illuminati relates down the line to sony and uri gellar--who brought in batshit bashir--who was instrumental in the 2005 trial coming about with the same players as sneddon involved once again.
So the question is when did MJ start to plan this hoax? Was it initially to be a movie, but the false allegations added to it's purpose?
Did the hoax become bigger and more far reaching after Mike set down the challenge with his panther dance with it's up yours illuminati symbology?
Did the PTB get very upset that Mr Jackson, a black man, had the audacity to buy the Beatles catalogue whose music and subliminal messages were instrumental in encouraging people to tune in turn on and drop out in the sixties, along with the use of LSD.
Could Murray court case be a hoax court [toys, gilda money in child maintenance case] while sting court is going on unreported behind the scenes [ Peter Lopez murder/suicide].
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah but we also see MJ bait the DA in Bashir with the scene with the Arviso kid and hand holding. He gave them the sound byte, he knew what he was saying "the most loving thing you can do is share your bed...[long GIANT edit-begging pause]... I sleep on the floor".

So he challenged them in Panther dance and then told them to come n' get him in Bashir. Why.

I know this is random but it's been on my mind and RK your post reminded me of it.

I think this hoax has been on the back burner for MJ's entire adult life, and has grown and morphed as needed over the years. There are many birds that can be killed with this one stone and now is the perfect time in his life to do it. They destroyed him, almost completely in 2003-2005, and a lesser man wouldn't have survived at all. What does he have to lose anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

RK wrote:

I'm thinking we should post all relevant info regarding illuminati;branca;sony ect. here and keep TS comments thread clean for final draft of pro-hoax debate.

I think it's a good idea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions