Re: He was into this...Sirituality /health
April 17, 2011, 09:59:03 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Wow that's very interesting TheMoon. I'll definitely try to do that to see my chakra. I do not know if I can do it. I want to learn how to do the meditation. Can I learn it if I buy a good book about it? Or should I need to get some lessons? I would be appreciated if you could help me about this really. :)

All you need is to find a comfortable, dark room. The flickering of a candle with a lavender fragrance or lavender oil is relaxing to me! Burn a sage leaf to ward off bad energy. You can sit indian style with your spine aligned from head to sacram and make sure your shoulders are dropped and relaxed (straightening your posture is important to open up energy channels in your body) You can also lay down on the floor with your knees to your chest and move side to side slowly on your sacram to realease any stress you are holding there. Breathing is the most essential part of meditating: in thru your nose and out thru your mouth, deep breaths and regular breaths as well) You can probably find really good meditation videos on youtube if relaxing doesn't come natural to you. A lot of people find it hard to just simply relax and clean their mind of worries and negativity. Hope this helps you.  ;)

Thank you so so much. I tried to do this many times but it didn't work out for me. I tried them with beautiful meditation music but still it didn't work. I want to learn Transcendental Meditation but not so sure if the books can teach me how to do it. I'll buy a couple of them though. :) I'm also into Ayurveda too. Thank you so so much for your help. Very much appreciated. Blessings. :)

If you are able to find a spiritual yoga class nearby, that would really help. I find that books and dvd's don't really give you the same feel that a spiritual instructor can. Make sure its a legit yoga class in its own studio and not one in a gym. Ones in the gym are too aerobic, and not at all spritual like you would want. Also in a class with an instructor and people around you in the same trance is great energy to do yoga and meditate.[/i]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: He was into this...Sirituality /health
April 17, 2011, 10:43:28 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Wow that's very interesting TheMoon. I'll definitely try to do that to see my chakra. I do not know if I can do it. I want to learn how to do the meditation. Can I learn it if I buy a good book about it? Or should I need to get some lessons? I would be appreciated if you could help me about this really. :)

All you need is to find a comfortable, dark room. The flickering of a candle with a lavender fragrance or lavender oil is relaxing to me! Burn a sage leaf to ward off bad energy. You can sit indian style with your spine aligned from head to sacram and make sure your shoulders are dropped and relaxed (straightening your posture is important to open up energy channels in your body) You can also lay down on the floor with your knees to your chest and move side to side slowly on your sacram to realease any stress you are holding there. Breathing is the most essential part of meditating: in thru your nose and out thru your mouth, deep breaths and regular breaths as well) You can probably find really good meditation videos on youtube if relaxing doesn't come natural to you. A lot of people find it hard to just simply relax and clean their mind of worries and negativity. Hope this helps you.  ;)

Thank you so so much. I tried to do this many times but it didn't work out for me. I tried them with beautiful meditation music but still it didn't work. I want to learn Transcendental Meditation but not so sure if the books can teach me how to do it. I'll buy a couple of them though. :) I'm also into Ayurveda too. Thank you so so much for your help. Very much appreciated. Blessings. :)

If you are able to find a spiritual yoga class nearby, that would really help. I find that books and dvd's don't really give you the same feel that a spiritual instructor can. Make sure its a legit yoga class in its own studio and not one in a gym. Ones in the gym are too aerobic, and not at all spritual like you would want. Also in a class with an instructor and people around you in the same trance is great energy to do yoga and meditate.[/i]

Thank you. :) I think it will be better for me to go to a class like you wrote. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions