~Souza~Topic starter

Hoaxpedia {HELP NEEDED!}
July 01, 2011, 10:49:07 PM

I have installed a new feature for the website, Hoaxpedia: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think this is a fantastic tool to get all the info organized. It's not operational yet because I have to check some stuff and edit some other things, but I would like to ask you all if you are willing to participate in adding the info to it. As you can imagine, LOTS of pages need to be made, this will be a special Death Hoax / MJ wikipedia where we can add whatever we want. Just like with the real wiki, users will be able to edit existing pages, or add new ones. If we team up, we could make a fantastic hoax archive outside this forum. This is already a huge archive, but since it's a discussion board, most of the info is not organized.

I would also like your thoughts on how we could do this the best way. One who will add all info related to one subject, or teams who will take care of a certain subject? Well you get what I mean, in other words: how will we get this archive filled?

Suggestions, opinions, help, articles, subjects to be added etc, all welcome. Brainstrom ahead!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Hoaxpedia {HELP NEEDED!}
July 01, 2011, 11:10:35 PM
Very good idea Souza.. I will think about how we can arrange it  and get back at you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 01, 2011, 11:50:55 PM
I guess we could work in groups, so the all the TMZ stuff or whatever, one group can work on and then another group deals with CM stuff or something, I guess you could break it down even more if you want.

We could also have a timeline of events such as things that happened from June 25th-now so it's easier for us.

I think this hoaxpedia will be a great idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 01, 2011, 11:52:05 PM
Cool idea Souza.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

bec

Re: Hoaxpedia {HELP NEEDED!]
July 02, 2011, 12:10:26 AM
It's hard to know where to start so I just grabbed 2 random topics.

Applied Pharmacy

According to the affidavit, during the search of Dr. Murray’s home and office, cops recovered a sales receipt from Applied Pharmacy. The receipt showed that on May 12, 2009, Dr. Murray purchased 4 100 ml vials of Propofol.

Copy of the search warrant and affidavit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to Google here is the address for Applied Pharmacy:
Applied Pharmacy
2851 N Tenaya Way # 202
Las Vegas, NV 89128-0453

The search warrant lists Applied Pharmacy at:
Applied Pharmacy
6370 W. Flamingo Rd.
Suite 1 Las Vegas, NV

Photos of Applied Pharmacy physical location during search on 8/11/09

Search Warrant

View here with affidavit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Search warrant issued 6/29/09 for 100 N. Carolwood Drive, including Dr. Murray's bags and belongings. This is when the Propofol was found. Initial visit by the coroner on 6/25/09 yielded no Propofol, yet the affidavit clearly states "the PROPOFOL (DIPRIVAN) that was recovered from 100 N. Carolwood Drive in Dr. Murray's doctor bag and on the bedside table..."

July 24, 2009, a search warrant was issued for Dr. Murray's home and Las Vegas office. The warrant lists Dr. Murray's Las Vegas clinic address as:
Conrad Murray, MD, Global Cardiovascular Assoc.
2110 East Flamingo Rd.
Suite number 201

Google search results list:
Conrad Murray, MD, Global Cardiovascular Assoc.
2110 E Flamingo Rd # 301
Las Vegas, NV 89119-5193

Ensuring that the correct address on the face of the search warrant is essential. The courts have consistently ruled searching an incorrect address will result in the exclusion of evidence. The receipt for Propofol from Murray's purchase was obtained during the search of the Las Vegas clinic on 7/24/09. That receipt prompted the 8/11/09 issuing and subsequent search of Applied Pharmacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

July 02, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
Cherilyn Lee

Nurse practitioner who spoke to investigators and who's statements were included in the affidavit. Cherilyn Lee is largely credited for introducing Propofol onto the scene.

Cherilyn Lee first spoke to Anderson Cooper on CNN june 30,2009.
Transcript: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Video:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cherilyn Lee also gave an interview to Larry King on his Live program on July 1st, 2009.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lee's statements in the affidavit indicated that Cherilyn Lee had first met MJ in January 2009 when she examined all 3 children who were complaining of cold symptoms. She also examined MJ who was complaining of low energy level. She performed blood tests on MJ which came back with normal-low blood sugar prompting her to treat him with "a good food diet and a protein drink".

On Easter Sunday 2009, MJ called her and first inquired about Propofol. After researching the drug she states she refused to get it for him and this was the last time she "saw" MJ.

Then, on Father's Day 2009, Lee states that she received a call from one of MJ's security team, Faheem Muhammad, saying that MJ was sick. Lee stated she could hear MJ speaking in the background saying one side of his body was hot and one side was cold. She advised Muhammad to take MJ to the hospital, fearing he had a problem with his Central Nervous System.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 02, 2011, 01:48:01 AM
I think it would be best to work in groups. Take each of the cateogrories as defined in the forum and assign people to look through all the information gathered in the subtopic. Such pages will be devoted to people, the family, the lawyers, Conrad Murray, and the group assigned to that person will look through all the info on the forum and outside and compile a profile for that person. Same thing for all the other cateogories, the Illuminati theory, the Murder Conscpiracy, the Doubles Theory. I love your idea, and I think it will work just fine, once all information is gathered and entered. And than we can change it as we see fit as more information is uncovered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

bec

July 02, 2011, 01:51:14 AM
Just jump in.

Grab  a topic and write everything you know about it.

Post it.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it can be edited as we go along.

We are all walking hoax encyclopedias, just start writing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 02, 2011, 08:42:47 AM
Cool idea Souza!  Let me put my thinking cap on and return. typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2011, 10:22:34 AM
Interesting idea as always......
I will definitely put my thinking cap on.  
Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 02, 2011, 10:49:51 AM
9282 Days

9282 days is the numerical exact 1/2 way point of Michael's public "life". From and including his reported birth date on 8/29/1958, there were 9282 days until 1/27/1984, the date of the Pepsi commercial incident in which MJ's hair reportedly caught fire causing severe burning and scalp disfigurement.

1/27/1984 was the 9283rd day, or the 1st day in the second half of MJ's public life. Counting forward, with 1/27/1984 being day 1 (one), 6/25/2009 was again the 9282nd day. This effectively makes the date of the Pepsi commercial incident the exact halfway point of MJ's public life.

1. The Pepsi burn incident marked the beginning of Michael’s reported addiction to Demerol, as he himself stated in the mid-90′s when he sought treatment for the addiction.

2. This era between Thriller and Bad albums saw a rebirth of Michael Jackson… from the sweet little child star everyone watched grow up, to the newly light skinned, new nosed, BAD Michael with an attitude. He had a new hair-do, a new sound (Dirty Diana), a new look (tight black pants and chains, rock star garb), and a new angle… Michael began to promote himself in true Barnum flair… he kicked off the Greatest Show on Earth by becoming the ultimate showman Michael Jackson, enhancing the mystery surrounding his persona.

3. In the aftermath of the Pepsi burn incident, Michael purchased a hyperbaric chamber to donate to a children’s burn unit but prior to that donation he crawled inside and posed for a photograph. He secretly gave this photograph to a reporter, allegedly with the condition that the article that the reporter decided to run the pic with contain the word “bizarre”… and thus began Michael’s manipulative relationship with the media. Other stunts followed (elephant man bones purchase, Bubbles the chimp madness) but none ever really trumped the mystery of the famous O2 chamber pic. It has also been alleged that Michael's manager at the time, Frank Dileo, was the one who actually handled the photo transaction with the reporter in secret.

4. Footage of the Pepsi accident was purchased exclusively by Michael and he owned all copies in existence. He reportedly agreed never to air it even though he wanted to, as Pepsi was terrified it would result in severe negative PR against its product. In exchange for this agreement to never air the footage, Michael signed the largest commercial endorsement contract in history (Guinness Book of World Records). Shortly following 6-25-09, this footage surfaced mysteriously, with no one claiming credit for releasing it. Pepsi denied involvement and publicly denounced it's airing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 02, 2011, 11:02:25 AM
Just a thought for down the road too...
A huge photo album.  Lots of times I'm trying to find a certain pic...Like I looked everyplace for the pic of Omer wearing the Doo Doo hat.  It could be cross referenced to articles it came from so if you can't remember the article but can the pic...
Just a thought.  We have so many pics and it would be wonderful to have our own ultimate album :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 02, 2011, 11:31:46 AM
Coca Cola

TMZ released an article on 4/5/2010 regarding the latest Murray defense being that Michael Jackson was so addicted to Coke that he drank it to excess even though he knew it kept him awake as a sign that MJ was so out of control as an addict that he killed himself, literally. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the ways the defense will prove its point is with the famous soft drink. Jackson consumed massive quantities of Coca-Cola, knowing full well it was laden with caffeine and would make it next to impossible to fall asleep.
Our sources say the defense has numerous examples of situations where Jackson hyped himself up with caffeine from soda and then used drugs — including Propofol — as the ultimate sleeping solution.

Also on 4/5/2010 TMZ prints several Murray and his lawyer photographs featuring Coke product placement, so we start to notice a Coke connection. TMZ has since removed this media from their site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But MJDHI has it archieved here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The inventor of Coca Cola, John Pemberton, originally presented Coke as a cure for Morphine addiction.
Coca-Cola was originally advertised as a cure for morphine and opium addictions among a multitude of other health benefits.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Morphine and Demerol are essentially the same drug, with Demerol simply being the modern (and ironically more harmful) version of the drug. Michael did at one time state that he was seeking treatment for Demerol addiction resulting from the Pepsi commercial accident which caused the severe burns to his scalp.

The Happiness Machine Coke commercial featuring an actor wearing a Michael Jackson TII jacket, sunflowers produced by the Coke machine, a white rabbit image on a student's bag, and MAP estate planning T-shirt, was released as a viral advertisement on 1-12-2010, and aired on TV during the American Idol episode upon which Janet Jackson performed in May of 2010.
Coke Happiness Machine commercial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Coke-MJ  corporate connection is verified 100% by the admission of the MJ TII jacket clearly featured as product placement within the ad. All other unrelated products and corporate logos were fuzzed out of the commercial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 02, 2011, 11:48:44 AM
Great idea!! Sometime I'll be reading an article and I'll have no idea what people are talking about so now I can just go look it up. Woo!  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 02, 2011, 02:00:18 PM
I  lIke this very much Souza !!!The hoax is more complete...as it should be, because it is no longer a site about the death hoax of Michael Jackson but THE SITE of the Michael's hoax death...the only one !! I'm here for all you need..and thanks for all... michael-jackson/  bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions