pepperTopic starter

author=julia142 link=topic=20850.msg362651#msg362651 date=1318432648]
Remember Paris tweet 2 days ago?

Quote from: voiceforthesilent on October 10, 2011, 12:48:30 PM Tell me what the meaning of this is? I am sure there must be meaning but I don't get it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pariisjaxn 26 mins 13 secs ago Twitter  Full Moon Tonight!! Me And My Pack Of Unicorns Will Go Galloping Tonight. yfrog.com/h3my0lbj

And the day before yesterday was not full moon, it was yesterday... So maybe a clue for the illusion of the date of the autopsy relating to the Great Moon Hoax on august 25th? Does it make sense?

YES!!!!!!  This makes a lot of sense to me!  Thank you so much!
I looked up some stuff and here is what I found...

Yes, the full moon this month was on October 11.  But look what else...

"By coincidence, October's full moon comes just days after the second annual International Observe the Moon Night on Oct. 8, in which skywatchers participated in hundreds of lunar observing events at skywatching parties around the world. "

Oh, there was an International Observe the Moon Night on OCTOBER 8th??

Yep. ;)  And how about the title of this next article -

"Draconid Meteor Shower Thrills Skywatchers Despite Moon's Glow"

"The much-anticipated outburst of Draconid meteors hit its peak on schedule Saturday (Oct. 8), amazing amateur astronomers outside the United States despite predictions that the bright moon would dampen the shooting star display..."

Wow.  And if that isn't enough, remember that the "Memorial" at Staples Center was the day of a full moon - July 7, 2009.  And also a "penumbral lunar eclipse"!!

Also, the "Burial" at Forest Lawn was the night before a full moon.  September 3, 2009 (But the moon "looked" full.  Another link to Paris' tweet about a "Full Moon Tonight!" when she was also talking about the night BEFORE a full moon)

"Friday, September 4, 2009 – It’s a Full Moon tonight. Many cultures refer to this one in particular as the ‘‘Corn Moon,’’ because at this time of year most corn crops are ready for harvest."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
There's NO coincidence in this hoax. The Man planned this hoax for decades. Every detail was arranged by him, everything! The (full) Moon picture posted by Paris and the Moon hoax dates can not be coincidences with the "wrong" but not wrong autopsy date.

P.S: It's a pre- autopsy picture and the date of the pic belongs to the day the coroner got the body. So it should be 6.25.2009 and not 6.26.2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Another "moon" connection, if you look at the autopsy photo label:  People v. Murray  SA073164.  Taking that as a date, July 31, 1964, there was an historical event.  "Ranger 7 sends back the first close-up photographs of the moon, with images 1,000 times clearer than anything ever seen from earth-bound telescopes".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjuzA4sIcY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
hummm nice connection !!
Great Moon Hoax 8/25/1835 -----)) 1935 = the year Elvis was born ;)

Regarding the Autopsy photo... watch this ----------)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coco

Another "moon" connection, if you look at the autopsy photo label:  People v. Murray  SA073164.  Taking that as a date, July 31, 1964, there was an historical event.  "Ranger 7 sends back the first close-up photographs of the moon, with images 1,000 times clearer than anything ever seen from earth-bound telescopes".

Wow, that's a great connection! The pre-autopsy image isn't very clear, though. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions