Kennedy assassination audio tapes
February 02, 2012, 05:56:22 AM
Brian Todd reports on fascinating, newly-released audiotapes from moments after JFK assassination.

Kennedy assassination audio tapes
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rr6RMhSrdg&feature=g-u-u&context=G227bba4FUAAAAAAAKAA[/youtube]

CNN's Piers Morgan talks to a panel of experts about new audio tapes that give details about the day JFK died.

JFK tapes reveal clues about death
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8qjmheaLGg&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Kennedy assassination audio tapes
February 04, 2012, 06:44:34 AM
Thank you Applehead!!
I haven't had the time yet to look into those videos, but I'm glad you posted about Kennedy! because i feel that somehow Michael wanted this hoax to reveal some more about this hot subject, too!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

February 04, 2012, 10:10:41 AM
I wonder if we'll ever hear what REALLY happened to JFK.  JFK Jr tried to find/expose the truth and look what happened to him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaidan

February 04, 2012, 12:13:31 PM
Pretty interesting actually, so they're saying this could've been a conspiracy theory? Hm, well.
I listened to  both tapes and I did notice their figure of speech sounded a little... odd?
Did anyone catch how that guy just said "Oh, okay." You'd think someone would say a little more than that if they had the remains of Kennedy in their hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

February 04, 2012, 04:00:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Applehead!!
I haven't had the time yet to look into those videos, but I'm glad you posted about Kennedy! because i feel that somehow Michael wanted this hoax to reveal some more about this hot subject, too!! ;)

I thank you SimPattyK ,you are alwways so nice  bearhug !!!
President Kennedy assasination it's a very senzitive subject even today,and I don't know why,but my intuition tells me that we will never found out the truth about his murder  :( .There are to many fishy and powerful people involved,so that we will ever know the truth  /cook/  bangbang .
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:27:18 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 04, 2012, 06:38:13 PM
Pretty interesting actually, so they're saying this could've been a conspiracy theory? Hm, well.
I listened to  both tapes and I did notice their figure of speech sounded a little... odd?
Did anyone catch how that guy just said "Oh, okay." You'd think someone would say a little more than that if they had the remains of Kennedy in their hands.

Um, yeah  Bizarre...And what's with JFK's MOM, after hearing John was JUST NOW murdered saying,  "Thank you, Goodbye!" as if his successor to the Free World throne had just wished her "Happy New Year"?????? That was just too weird...suspicious// Poor Jackie, and Kennedy family... having to deal with this evil so soon after losing a baby. I think there was pressure on her and the whole Kennedy family to make the "changing of the guard" seem smooth and amicable.  crash/ crash/ :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

February 05, 2012, 03:26:29 PM

Um, yeah  Bizarre...And what's with JFK's MOM, after hearing John was JUST NOW murdered saying,  "Thank you, Goodbye!" as if his successor to the Free World throne had just wished her "Happy New Year"?????? That was just too weird...suspicious// Poor Jackie, and Kennedy family... having to deal with this evil so soon after losing a baby. I think there was pressure on her and the whole Kennedy family to make the "changing of the guard" seem smooth and amicable.  crash/ crash/ :evil:

You are perfectly right Its her  :( .What kind of mother would talk like that if her son were dead,OMG  :'( .
Tragic dead had the president ,but what about his son ,John   :? ??? Strange ,very strange indeed.Recently his latest publicist wrote a book named: "Living in a fairytale with JFK Jr. "  :? . FAIRYtale ???? WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKKMC8HFAuk[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 05, 2012, 05:43:19 PM

You are perfectly right Its her  :( .What kind of mother would talk like that if her son were dead,OMG  :'( .
Tragic dead had the president ,but what about his son ,John   :? ??? Strange ,very strange indeed.Recently his latest publicist wrote a book named: "Living in a fairytale with JFK Jr. "  :? . FAIRYtale ???? WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKKMC8HFAuk[/youtube]

:) Hi Applehead,

I think the publicist lady was writing more from a perspective of her OWN fairytale---getting to actually work with someone from the mystical Camelot family, and one of the most eligible bachelors  :-* at the time, rather than saying HIS life was a Fairy tale, which we know was not true. The Fairytale Interrupted is hers. :(

Maybe she was in secret  ;)) love with him, even though he married someone else. It happens. She made it sound like it is more of an homage to JFK Jr. as her boss, but I won't know for sure unless I read it.

It IS bizarre to come out with a book stating she was a sometime-confidant to a (most likely) murdered guy, putting the "bull's eye" on her  now, don't you think?

Keep an eye on her...either she reeeeeally admired JFK Jr., or, perhaps she is STILL working for him.  albino/

:shock:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
February 06, 2012, 01:15:18 AM
Well JFK Jr was looking into his father's death and searching for answers and a lot of his articles in his 'George' mag had a lot of ENLIGHTENING things in there and his interview, where he mentions the Illuminati (not the exact name) and Bill Clinton.

I think it's possible he was killed by them (with all the circumstances surrounding the plane crash e.g reports say it was a day with bad weather but that in fact it wasn't, the reporting going missing as well as the guy who was relaying info to the media, how they took 15hrs to look for him and how this time he never took an instructor etc)

There is a lot that confuses me but I will just come out and say it, I think he is alive I've read a lot and it seems less likely to me that he was murdered.

Plus his friends book Robert Littell I think it is, I read his book 'The men we became: My friendship with John F Kennedy Jr', when I read it it seemed like John Jr was there, like writing it with him, this book is a book that sets the record straight and tells you who John Jr is. I've seen other books but they are more like gossip books, but I think I will read the book 'Fairy tale Interrupted'.

On another note there is a book coming out on JFK from his intern, who says she had an affair with him, I mean seriously, they come out of the woodwork now.

Also I read this article the other day that just really sets the record straight on JFK been murdered by more than one person, from someone who was there.

Almost 49 years later, mystery still surrounds the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy.

Was Lee Harvey Oswald the real shooter? If so, was he the only one? There is someone who knows the truth about what happened on that November day in Dallas -- at least part of it.

"It was not just a single shooter," said Dr. Robert McClelland, one of the surgeons who operated on Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital. "It wasn't just some crazy young man who wasn't connected to anything."

Such a conclusion, shared by millions across America, came to McClelland long before Friday, when he recapped his experience to the Rotary Club of McKinney. Though he admittedly "kept a distance from all of it," McClelland's personal connection to the event was hard for anyone else to ignore.

Just moments after Kennedy slunk to his left, sending horror through thousands of spectators, he was fighting for every breath inside a Parkland operating room, his head inches away from McClelland.

"He was in terrible shape; the right side of his brain had been blown out," McClelland said. "We worked on him for only eight or 10 minutes, from the time they made the incision to the time he lost all of his cardiac activity.

"There was no chance of saving him."

But memories of the futile operation, and the surrounding chaos, were never lost. McClelland spoke to Rotarians the past two Fridays about his recollections. His story dropped jaws and drew curious silence.

He reignited the wonder of any listeners who'd pushed the conspiracy theories away, out of mind. That's what McClelland said he tried to do, but the mysterious pieces always found him.

Some pieces seemingly fell from the gun -- or guns -- of Kennedy's killer.

"My supposition, and that of a lot of people, is that the first shot probably was fired from the sixth floor of the [Texas School Book Depository] ... whether by Oswald or someone else, I don't know," McClelland told Rotarians. "The next shot apparently came from behind the picket fence by the grassy knoll -- all kinds of things indicate that is indeed what happened."

One glaring indicator, to which McClelland was uniquely close, was Kennedy's neck wound. Dr. Malcolm Perry, the chief surgeon for Kennedy and Oswald, cut an incision into Kennedy's neck to explore the wound.

Perry told reporters minutes later that it looked like an entrance wound -- meaning the shot had come from somewhere other than the sixth floor of the Depository. Referencing a recently published book about the assassination, McClelland said Secret Service agents allegedly accosted Perry after his statement and told him never to say it again.

"After the assassination, if you ever mentioned anything about it to Dr. Perry, he would tell you, 'I don't want to talk about it,' and he would really get angry if you pressed him about it," McClelland said. "We always wondered why that was."

Perry took his reluctance to the grave, dying from lung cancer two years ago in Tyler. McClelland, the only surviving member of the historic surgical team, stayed clear of the chaos as long as he could. He and Perry were two of four doctors who tried to save the president on November 22, 1963.

"People always ask if he was dead, and he wasn't," McClelland said. "He was making attempts to breathe. But we didn't stand around and ask questions, we just started acting."

The team, which also included Drs. Charles J. Carrico and Charles Baxter, afterward sat, dazed, in a nearby nurse's station. Secret Service agents gave them note pads and asked each to write his impressions of the president's wounds.

Their notes later became evidence in the Warren Commission's investigation of the assassination. Perry eventually changed his initial story and said the bullet hole near Kennedy's Adam's apple was an exit wound.

But the Warren Commission's report has since been directly refuted by numerous eyewitness accounts, one of whom McClelland met a few years ago in Dallas.

Ed Hoffman, who is deaf, had his daughter tell McClelland what he saw near the grassy knoll, behind the picket fence, when Kennedy went down.

Hoffman, 27 at the time, had left work around the time of the president's arrival in Dallas to get a toothache inspected at the dentist. The presidential motorcade forced Hoffman to pull off on the edge of Stemmons Freeway, about 700 feet away from the knoll, Hoffman told McClelland.

He said he saw one suited man pull out a rifle, place it on top of the fence and fire at Kennedy, then toss the gun to another man dressed in work clothes. That man dissembled the gun, put it in his tool bag and disappeared into the crowd, Hoffman said.

Moments later, Hoffman saw a policeman question the suited man, then walk into the crowd with him following a short glimpse of the man's identification.

Two high school history teachers came to Dallas several years ago to study Hoffman's story, and wrote a book that McClelland said is "very well-detailed in establishing what Mr. Hoffman saw."

Just as in Perry's case, though, Hoffman was quickly shut out, McClelland said. Hoffman told his father and his uncle -- a Dallas police officer at the time -- days after the shooting, and both told him he better keep his mouth shut.

After recounting his conversation with Hoffman and his daughter, the Rotarians focused on his every word, and McClelland summarized other prominent theories surrounding Kennedy's death. He answered questions about the "magic bullet" and the assassination's potential connection to Kennedy's involvement in the Cold War.

Dr. Jerry Sims, the Rotarian who invited McClelland to speak in McKinney, was a young intern at Parkland on that day. He recalled how the First Lady asked him outside the operating room if she could smoke a cigarette -- a habit that few knew she had, Sims said.

McClelland, who still spends time in hospitals teaching young doctors, packed up his notes to standing applause. One by one, Rotarians came to him with more questions.

He was the closest most of them would ever come to knowing what happened the day JFK was killed.

But, even for McClelland, the mystery remains.

"It was the most memorable thing of my life," he said. "Yet, we may never know the exact truth."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Its her

February 07, 2012, 12:39:49 AM
@ Use_your_illusion,

Plus his friends book Robert Littell I think it is, I read his book 'The men we became: My friendship with John F Kennedy Jr', when I read it it seemed like John Jr was there, like writing it with him, this book is a book that sets the record straight and tells you who John Jr is. I've seen other books but they are more like gossip books, but I think I will read the book 'Fairy tale Interrupted'.

On another note there is a book coming out on JFK from his intern, who says she had an affair with him, I mean seriously, they come out of the woodwork now.

Also I read this article the other day that just really sets the record straight on JFK been murdered by more than one person, from someone who was there.

My question is, WHY are the last eyewitnesses from INSIDE the Kennedy situation, coming out NOW?? All of them would have been subjected to military debriefing. Even the tapes in the original post (with the bizarre person to person interactions) are "just out there", as if all the information surrounding the day of JFK's murder is no longer classified.

WHY?

What makes everyone so sure they won't YET be penalized by authorities, or, worse, rubbed out by TPTB who instigated the coverup????? I mean look how intimidated Dr. Perry was; so bad, the lifelong secret fear finished him off...

Maybe I missed something, but the very idea of one of the real surgeons speaking to a public crowd, when  :shock: NOTHING has changed, AMAZES me!

Do we know WHY he did that??? Just promoting a last act forthcoming book of his own, as his legacy to the truth?

Can we read the 2 day "Jaw Dropping" speech in its entirety, somewhere? bounce/

It doesn't seem coincidental, but orchestrated.  :geek: Who could be really  behind all the information going public, now????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions