sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I WANT A LIST OF EVERY BOY MJ ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED

Famed choreographer Wade Robson -- who claims he was repeatedly molested as a kid by Michael Jackson -- wants the MJ Estate to ante up evidence they have of Michael molesting underage boys.

Robson has filed a claim with the Estate asking for money as a result of allegedly being molested between the ages of 7 and 14.  In new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Robson is demanding:

-- the names and other identifying info of all boys who were under 18 when alleged sexual misconduct occurred.

-- any settlements involving molestation that have not yet been made public.

-- any evidence of seduction -- even a failed attempt at molestation -- such as giving children wine ... aka Jesus juice.

The Estate has responded by saying all the info Robson wants is privileged.  They also say the request is premature because they believe Robson waited way too late to file his claim.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
It's too late, Wade did not desist in getting money. I still wonder why some thought that Wade was "helping" MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:

I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies.

Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies.

Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.

oh ok thanks for your response souza :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

finfin

Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.   >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Souza

Totally agree,all this is disgusting , as always money, money, money.....     

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

So if I have understood it well you are trying to say that MJ Estate aka MJ is using Wade to finally clear MJ's name? Is Wade being the biter bit?
Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:06:44 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

I agree that MJ possibly have a long list of potential applicants, looking for a slice. And possibly other surprised, as the same Quinci jones I demand rights.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.

That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)

Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, including the names of 17 boys.
And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that 'he did far worse to young boys than molest them' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.   >:(

I think you hit the nail on the head. This is not name clearing at all, this is trying to bring him down once again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I think you hit the nail on the head. This is not name clearing at all, this is trying to bring him down once again.

I am really confused and curious right now as to what again was the reason Michael would pull such a 'prank' on the world and than will BAM assuming not to be regarded as a wacko and child molester by that same world?
Or was it a massive security reason for him to begin with and was he really afraid for his life, meaning that he will never BAM? Ooooooo I hate the insecurity..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

I am really confused and curious right now as to what again was the reason Michael would pull such a 'prank' on the world and than will BAM assuming not to be regarded as a wacko and child molester by that same world?
Or was it a massive security reason for him to begin with and was he really afraid for his life, meaning that he will never BAM? Ooooooo I hate the insecurity..........

I never said I think he won't BAM, I just think these allegations are real. I see no reason at all to fake this, there is no name clearing in more slander. I do think as well it might have postponed stuff.

Plus, his name was cleared on June 13, 2005. People who still think he is a child molester, will probably keep thinking that. It is not up to him to clear his name, it's up to Jordy Chandler and now Wade Robson to tell everyone they lied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I never said I think he won't BAM, I just think these allegations are real. I see no reason at all to fake this, there is no name clearing in more slander. I do think as well it might have postponed stuff.

I do think so too about the allegations (that they're real). But the question is: what stuff has postponed? If I go back in time, thinking about the early days, we had so many reasons why we thought he faked his death. There are so little reasons left these days, meaning that in whatever way, they don't make sense anymore, and I begin to seriously doubt my own state of mind....
So, again, what in the heck could probably the reason for a death hoax :screaming-7365: (not screaming to you Souza)

Plus, his name was cleared on June 13, 2005. People who still think he is a child molester, will probably keep thinking that. It is not up to him to clear his name, it's up to Jordy Chandler and now Wade Robson to tell everyone they lied.

I don't think this will ever going to happen. And who on earth will believe Wade Robson ever again?? Worse, maybe the 'others' will smell the pot of gold now too.....
What I was afraid of all these past years, is that everything is gonna backfire. Seems that that has started already...
Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:59:10 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal