I find it hard to swallow that WR is part of the hoax, i don't think it will help MJ to further dirt his name. because there are lots of people who only hear what the media tells them. So the allegations will hang in their minds for ever, even while he was aquitted from it in 2005,there are still lots of people who believe the line "if there is smoke, there must be fire". 

Strangely enough it's MJ who had to proof he is innocent for all these years, It's the law who says" innocent untill proven quilty".,and thats how it should be, but the world just doesn't seem to work that way,.... doesn't?
Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:19:08 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

curls

From my personal interaction with people just this weekend, brought on by talk of Cliff Richard, I'd say the public is getting wise to the dubious actions of both the media and money hungry opportunists. These people I was with aren't particularly fans of MJ, but they don't believe he was ever guilty of anything, they didn't know about Robson and Safechuck but dismissed their claims as money grabbing, when I told them.

MJ fans tend, I think, to view the few vocal 'haters' as a reflection of the general public, but increasingly I don't think that's true.

The danger of course, in a swing from believing every allegation reported by the media, to believing nothing, is that genuine victims will not be believed, and real abusers will get away with their actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

@To Be or Not To Be, re: this:"Robin Williams LIVES on lol !!!!"

Well...you should know, shouldn't you.  :icon_e_surprised:  ;)

But, about your post here, How much further (back?) are we talking about, and is that horizontally, historically or vertically? :icon_e_confused:  :confused:

@ Suspicious Mind, Yup,  :) I knew exactly what you saw! Good eye! :icon_e_wink: WR appears to me to truly have a conscience, hence the creeping himself out, with this charade  :-[ yet,  an iron will to go through with his act, and I don't think for money, but for some worthy MJ purpose, which, Idk what, remains to be revealed :icon_bounce:. I'm so glad I saw this on his face!!  :bowdown: Michael Jackson can persuade people to do practically anything! Why? Because they are loyal to him and trust him and recognize him as a leader and champion of good cause. Just watch :icon_exclaim: :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:28:34 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From my personal interaction with people just this weekend, brought on by talk of Cliff Richard, I'd say the public is getting wise to the dubious actions of both the media and money hungry opportunists. These people I was with aren't particularly fans of MJ, but they don't believe he was ever guilty of anything, they didn't know about Robson and Safechuck but dismissed their claims as money grabbing, when I told them.

MJ fans tend, I think, to view the few vocal 'haters' as a reflection of the general public, but increasingly I don't think that's true.

The danger of course, in a swing from believing every allegation reported by the media, to believing nothing, is that genuine victims will not be believed, and real abusers will get away with their actions.

Yes you are right, and i have to recall   " lots of people" i had to be saying " some people.
But i still don't see how the WR allegation would help MJ. we know in the past there wasent so much of a media circus when MJ was aquitted of all charges, it wasent in the media's needs to set the record straight. They wanted him to be guilty,....
Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:15:34 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal