suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.

There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.

guess there is always the possibility you are correct. i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil. just sayin"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.

There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.

guess there is always the possibility you are correct. i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil. just sayin"

Interesting perspective: "remarkably good [actors?] or remarkably evil [do you mean for the love of money?]"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

40 years ago, my grandma knitted a blanket that looks exactly like Tito's jacket. That's quite disturbing.

*don't have much interesting things to say about this topic. Is there anything stupid that was said by someone else than Jermaine, anyway ? Slippy-Lips opens it all the time and we just need to figure out if it's for the best or not.*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

suspicious mind

Interesting perspective: "remarkably good [actors?] or remarkably evil [do you mean for the love of money?]"

i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.
by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:12:50 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

I would be very surprised if members of a family that large hadn't had their fair share of 'problems' over the years, that's just life and human nature, but airing them to TMZ ... that's just stupid (if they are just casual unplanned comments) or pathetic (if planned, to keep in the news). Or, if it's all part of MJ's 'script' ... well, has he lost the plot? I certainly have!  Since when was trashing the family's reputation part of the hoax? Have you read how hated they are on other forums?  If it's all a big joke, 'let's see how much BS they'll believe about us', then I'm sorry, but I find that rather disturbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.
by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Remarkably good because the most important for them is that person with their same blood.....the opinion of the rest of the world is a lesser evil if the Grand plan is gonna be successful.....people will understand in the end and will forgive if there is something to forgive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Jackson family is helping Michael to pull this hoax off, if they are making money meanwhile what's wrong in that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Jackson family is helping Michael to pull this hoax off, if they are making money meanwhile what's wrong in that?

I've said this before, to me that's fraud.
Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:06:35 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

Remarkably good because the most important for them is that person with their same blood.....the opinion of the rest of the world is a lesser evil if the Grand plan is gonna be successful.....people will understand in the end and will forgive if there is something to forgive.
controversy for a cause or controversy for the sake of controversy?  i can see stirring a bit of sh** to make people think and talk and perhaps make changes but be it for sport to my way of thinking that would make you as reba would say a little "tetched in the head"  :Pulling_hair:

that said there is one thought that has occurred to me of late. you could get it right in 4 years and still have a 5 year plan and "see you in july"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:29:30 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Are you kidding me? Sanctification of the Popes are a fraud to me spending buckets of money while children are starving in Africa, let Jackson family play media, the more money they earn the less children will die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

controversy for a cause or controversy for the sake of controversy?  i can see stirring a bit of sh** to make people think and talk and perhaps make changes but be it for sport to my way of thinking that would make you as reba would say a little "tetched in the head"  :Pulling_hair:

that said there is one thought that has occurred to me of late. you could get it right in 4 years and still have a 5 year plan and "see you in july"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:

The former.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Controversy for a cause eh?  I wonder what that cause can be.  Teaching a lesson?  Proving a point?  IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Are you kidding me? Sanctification of the Popes are a fraud to me spending buckets of money while children are starving in Africa, let Jackson family play media, the more money they earn the less children will die.
huh?  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't wish to rain on the party, but i truly think that grown up adults in a family that has so many issues and argues and trials and contracts and God knows whatelse including money, DO HAVE words about each others. I believe Jermaine could say so about MJ, and i believe MJ could say so about his family. I don't say i'm right or wrong, i just see what this people "do", the way the act, and sometime, i don't see any LOVE. So how could this be part of the Hoax... I don't mean they hate each other. I just say everything is not black or white (lol)

We don't know who may be in the know, and in what way. Anyway, being in the know surely may not change what people think deep inside. Maybe Jermaine knows MJ is alive, yet he thinks MJ would have been nothing without the J5. He may be part of the hoax as a character, under a contract signed with MJ.

Such deal wouldn't include the lines "Jermaine must kiss my *** in every words he says about me"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions