I found something interesting about Xscape.

First it appears on a working title Michael did between 2007-2008 with the Baraihn prince he works on the planned to release a Xscape Album. (lucky that i´ve the tracks) unfortunatly some of the Songs doesn´t appear in the upcoming one.

Then I found another Album unreleased called Michael Jackson Resurrection discussed often here so the tracks are:

Do you know where your Children Are
Blue Gangsta
If you don´t love Me
XSCAPE
Cheater
Sunset Driver
She Got It
Got the Hots
Hot Street
and SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM

So in the new Version of the Xscape Album we got some of the Songs from Resurrection (happy for you and me for the ones which haven´t got it and hear it) and some on the new one we (i) haven´t heared. But interesting why the changed the names and tracks until now maybe it would be too obvious if the called it Resurrection (even some are unreleased but putting out in Special Editions collections)

The question is why are still some of the known tracks many already heard by us some not out there I know we still get min. 3-4 more Albums but I believe some of the not used tracks of the old Xscape are very interesting biggerman ride with me, get out of my mind, never let go. :affraid: :confused: :confused: :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:56:35 AM by warrior999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

Re: Xscape between 2008 and now
May 06, 2014, 09:57:11 AM
I Forget to give you the Track list of the upcoming 2014 Version of Xscape sorry here are the Tracks source by Amazon.de. from double cd album

T1:Love never felt so Good
T2: Chicago
T3: Loving You
T4: A Place with no Name
T5: Slave to the Rhythm
T6: Do you know where your Children Are
T7: Blue Gangsta
T8: Xscape
T9: Love never felt so Good (Original Version)
T10: Chicago (Original Version)
T11: Loving You (Original Version)
T12: A Place with no Name (Original)
T13: Slave to the Rhythm (Original)
T14: Do you know where your C.Are (Original)
T15: Blue Gangsta (Original)
T16:Xscape (Original)
T17: Love never felt so Good (?)

Disc 2 Xscape DOCUMENTARY with OUTTAKES :WTF: :WTF: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

~Souza~

May 06, 2014, 09:59:33 AM
Who called that album Resurrection? I don't think the estate or Sony did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2014, 10:28:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who called that album Resurrection? I don't think the estate or Sony did.

Yes cause it is unreleased it Looks like offical but I don´t know who have leaked (i guess it would called like that) in the Forum exists discussion about it but i was lucky to get it but I don´t know how and who have leaked them (i am happy of course) but I also thought it would be could be released (after BAM) but now some will be on the Xscape one that´s interesting. and I am looking Forward to buy it cause some of the new tracks I don´t know and have it especially looking Forward for the documentary what can it be ;) :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

What documentary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What documentary?

Sorry Souza seems I´m confusing you sorry I meant the Documentary which is on the second CD from the upcoming 2CD Version of Xscape 2014 Album. Amazon.de listet diese als Inhalt der 2ten CD auf mit Outtakes so bin ich eben gespannt was man da zeigen möchte. Special message from Michael ??? keine Ahnung bin gespannt. lg  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hmmm interesting. What outtakes? Prolly nothing interesting again but who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have ordered it by Amazon and there are different articles.....the Xscape with the 2 cd's, one of them with a documentary and outakes will be released on the 9. Mai .
The deluxe Edition had a CD and a DVD ! This came out at the 13. Mai.
I bought both and wait.....two days untill the first will come !
 :th_bravo:
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:53:45 AM by underthemoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to wait until few weeks. I hope I get the deluxe Version as birthday gift one week before the (un)official 5th death anniversary. So I am looking Forward hope it is also regulary to get on mediamarkt, mueller, etc. will be interesting what it could be.

Meanwhile I found the both (maybe) Versions of the deluxe one with golden yellow Background (as MP3) and I also found a regular Version with 10 Tracks. So I don´t know was there any Information before it came out that the had two different Tracklist.  :confused:

I found a Version with the tracks with the same Cover but with Grey Background as MP3 Version with the following exclusive Tracks:

I´m a Loser (I was a Loser)
She was Loving Me
All I Need
I have this Dream

So did anyone have seen or heard of a single Album Version with that exclusive Tracks or did I get lucky again maybe I´ve read it in the Forum about two Versions but I am not sure I can only say the sounds like Mike as well nice ones.

The Deluxe Version have Chicago and  Loving You both not on the one I found (and what maybe is the regular Album Version) Therefore looking Forward to read if someone can confirm it as the regular Version. I hope for everyone cause this other four Tracks are also nice ones even that I think have seen some of them as a possible track download at Amazon maybe this are some the estate have given free like months ago the give many tracks free on Amazon to buy old ones from Long time ago with and without the jacksons etc. it´s a Little bit odd but i am happy if it was luck again if so i am very sorry for all which can´t have the Songs sorry but maybe someone have it as YouTube vid if they don´t blocked it if it really wouldn´t be available as regular Album.

Anyways great Tracks waiting to my upcoming birthday to hear them complete. Also interesting if the had some Vids like the one with Justin Michaelish or if bam came soon with himself for Xscape MVid ??? maybe :icon_cool: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Quote from: warrior999
I have to wait until few weeks. I hope I get the deluxe Version as birthday gift one week before the (un)official 5th death anniversary. So I am looking Forward hope it is also regulary to get on mediamarkt, mueller, etc. will be interesting what it could be.

Meanwhile I found the both (maybe) Versions of the deluxe one with golden yellow Background (as MP3) and I also found a regular Version with 10 Tracks. So I don´t know was there any Information before it came out that the had two different Tracklist. 

I found a Version with the tracks with the same Cover but with Grey Background as MP3 Version with the following exclusive Tracks:

She was Loving Me
All I Need
I have this Dream

So did anyone have seen or heard of a single Album Version with that exclusive Tracks or did I get lucky again maybe I´ve read it in the Forum about two Versions but I am not sure I can only say the sounds like Mike as well nice ones.

The Deluxe Version have Chicago and  Loving You both not on the one I found (and what maybe is the regular Album Version) Therefore looking Forward to read if someone can confirm it as the regular Version. I hope for everyone cause this other four Tracks are also nice ones even that I think have seen some of them as a possible track download at Amazon maybe this are some the estate have given free like months ago the give many tracks free on Amazon to buy old ones from Long time ago with and without the jacksons etc. it´s a Little bit odd but i am happy if it was luck again if so i am very sorry for all which can´t have the Songs sorry but maybe someone have it as YouTube vid if they don´t blocked it if it really wouldn´t be available as regular Album.

Anyways great Tracks waiting to my upcoming birthday to hear them complete. Also interesting if the had some Vids like the one with Justin Michaelish or if bam came soon with himself for Xscape MVid maybe
The official Xscape album doesn't have the songs you mentioned (ie I'm a loser, all i need and i have this dream) and 'she was loving me' is the same as Chicago.  

Be careful of which album you are buying, sounds like there is some fraud going on.

Xscape (Standard, grey background) has the following songs : 1) Love never felt so good 2) Chicago 3) loving you 4) place with no name 5) slave to the rhythm 6) do you know where your children are 7) blue gangsta 8 ) xscape 

the deluxe version (yellow golden) has the above mentioned 8 songs + love never felt so good (featuring Justin timberlake) + original versions of all the 8 songs + DVD. Better buy from amazon/itunes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Quote from: warrior999

Meanwhile I found the both (maybe) Versions of the deluxe one with golden yellow Background (as MP3) and I also found a regular Version with 10 Tracks. So I don´t know was there any Information before it came out that the had two different Tracklist. 

She was Loving Me
All I Need
I have this Dream

Anyways great Tracks waiting to my upcoming birthday to hear them complete. Also interesting if the had some Vids like the one with Justin Michaelish or if bam came soon with himself for Xscape MVid maybe
The official Xscape album doesn't have the songs you mentioned (ie I'm a loser, all i need and i have this dream) and 'she was loving me' is the same as Chicago. 

Be careful of which album you are buying, sounds like there is some fraud going on.

Xscape (Standard, grey background) has the following songs : 1) Love never felt so good 2) Chicago 3) loving you 4) place with no name 5) slave to the rhythm 6) do you know where your children are 7) blue gangsta 8 ) xscape

the deluxe version (yellow golden) has the above mentioned 8 songs + love never felt so good (featuring Justin timberlake) + original versions of all the 8 songs + DVD. Better buy from amazon/itunes
Thanks for the Information I will get the deluxe one hopefully on my birthday but I´ve got luck to get them already seems the other files are like the resurrection datas I luckily got which includes some of the new xscape like I mentioned before. I am happy that I found them before cause every new one is a great catch for my collection. I am sorry like I said for everyone which don´t get them cause not everyone is released.

But sorry CHICAGO and SHE WAS LOVIN' ME are not the same they both have only the similar lines words she was lovin' (loving) me in it but the other one is more like a sweet ballad from him. You can read it in the other Topic here (did you here this Songs) some have listened the unreleased tracks some I guess, cause there could be still more out there :icon_e_wink: the track I got is the one Teddy Riley did with MJ supposed to be on Invincible. I think and hope it is still some of the rare tracks available on amazon.de (or /and.com?) cause the Estate give them a lot with some rare ones included. But None the less I am  always Looks also to get the official ones as well but luckily enough sometimes I get the rare ones as well wish everyone had the same Chance cause there are great Songs as well like the few from so called resurrection which seems was planned 2003 but because of the damn Trial cancelled but maybe someone ... I don´t know whom but it is nice somehow anyways LOVE TO ALL INTERESTING IT IS :bearhug: :confused: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal