What exactly is Prince Michaels legal name? Seems we have heard many stories on his name. Im confused. And anyway, why is he going to Cuba and has travel documents? When I clicked the translation on the title of his pic, he said "I have my private Cuba plane"  :WTF: See his twitter pic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:06:41 AM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Sorry but that's none of our business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Wow you didn't have to be so harsh in your response. We are all MJ fans here and I supposed this was a community of "love". I have been a fan of his for 30 years and sometimes it seems that some fans act as if they are the only ones entitled to info on him. My question was genuine and im not trying to be in his business. But on the pic on the envelope hes holding, it says Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. Why would he even be Jr if his name is Prince? So you didn't have to be so snappy. I am truly curious as to why we can't get the true name of him. How can he be a Jr, unless MJs first name is Prince? Lighten up  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you didn't have to be so harsh in your response. We are all MJ fans here and I supposed this was a community of "love". I have been a fan of his for 30 years and sometimes it seems that some fans act as if they are the only ones entitled to info on him. My question was genuine and im not trying to be in his business. But on the pic on the envelope hes holding, it says Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. Why would he even be Jr if his name is Prince? So you didn't have to be so snappy. I am truly curious as to why we can't get the true name of him. How can he be a Jr, unless MJs first name is Prince? Lighten up  >:(

Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. is his middle name. I can only ASSUME the Jr. is in their because he's named after Michael's grandfather, who is named Prince.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is stated in Randy Taraborrelli's book that his name was changed to Prince Michael Jackson after the divorce - until then it was Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.

The Will states for Prince:

PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON, JR.

Birth certificate states:

Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.

Not sure, but I think a Jr. is not correct if naming someone after a grandfather. A Jr. is a child named after their father who is a Sr.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

prince part comes from kate's side i think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You/re right, Katherine's fathers name was Prince Albert.

Joe's father's name was Samuel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Generational suffixes are used to distinguish persons who share the same name within a family. A generational suffix can be used informally (for disambiguation purposes, or as nicknames) and is often incorporated in legal documents.

The most common name suffixes are senior and junior, most frequent in American usage, which are written with a capital first letter ("Jr." and "Sr.") with or without an interceding comma. In England, the abbreviations are "Jnr" and "Snr", respectively. The term "junior" is correctly used only if a child's first, middle, and last names are identical to his or her parent's names.

Sons with a different middle name or initial may also be called Junior as a nickname (such as in the case of George Walker Bush and his father George Herbert Walker Bush), but unless the names are identical, the Jr. suffix is never used. President William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton was at birth named William Jefferson Blythe III after his late father, William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. (who died three months before Bill's birth). However, when teenage Bill changed his last name to "Clinton" for his stepfather Roger Clinton, Sr., his suffix no longer applied.[1]

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

An interesting signature thing happened at the Jacksons 2014 MJ birthday event in Gary.
In the fan's book, Paris signed "Paris", Blanket signed "Blanket" (not their legal names), and Prince signed "Michael Jackson".
This is strange because when going to Cuba earlier he prints his name "Michael Joseph Jackson Jr."
For the belt signing a few years earlier and the Jackson's visit to Gary in 2013, Prince prints his signature as "Prince".
So it is unusual that he didn't add the middle name or the Jr., and he wrote it.
I think it was a shout-out that his Dad was INDEED there (Prince was signing on behalf of his Dad), but disguised/covered by a family member (female) dressed similarly to him, so those suspecting that it was Michael would be disappointed and thinking Nah it was just a family member that looked like him. Just as MJ's appearance on LKL was in disguise as a known living person, Dave Dave, leaving it uncertain & controversial to this day. I think it's likely that ALL of MJ's disguises since his 'death' have been as real and known people--very clever.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You/re right, Katherine's fathers name was Prince Albert.

Joe's father's name was Samuel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Generational suffixes are used to distinguish persons who share the same name within a family. A generational suffix can be used informally (for disambiguation purposes, or as nicknames) and is often incorporated in legal documents.

The most common name suffixes are senior and junior, most frequent in American usage, which are written with a capital first letter ("Jr." and "Sr.") with or without an interceding comma. In England, the abbreviations are "Jnr" and "Snr", respectively. The term "junior" is correctly used only if a child's first, middle, and last names are identical to his or her parent's names.

Sons with a different middle name or initial may also be called Junior as a nickname (such as in the case of George Walker Bush and his father George Herbert Walker Bush), but unless the names are identical, the Jr. suffix is never used. President William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton was at birth named William Jefferson Blythe III after his late father, William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. (who died three months before Bill's birth). However, when teenage Bill changed his last name to "Clinton" for his stepfather Roger Clinton, Sr., his suffix no longer applied.[1]

Love you Michael!
it struck me that it doesn't really matter where the prince part came from , but wouldn't it also have to be part of the srs. name to use as a jr?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

An interesting signature thing happened at the Jacksons 2014 MJ birthday event in Gary.
In the fan's book, Paris signed "Paris", Blanket signed "Blanket" (not their legal names), and Prince signed "Michael Jackson".
This is strange because when going to Cuba earlier he prints his name "Michael Joseph Jackson Jr."
For the belt signing a few years earlier and the Jackson's visit to Gary in 2013, Prince prints his signature as "Prince".
So it is unusual that he didn't add the middle name or the Jr., and he wrote it.
I think it was a shout-out that his Dad was INDEED there (Prince was signing on behalf of his Dad), but disguised/covered by a family member (female) dressed similarly to him, so those suspecting that it was Michael would be disappointed and thinking Nah it was just a family member that looked like him. Just as MJ's appearance on LKL was in disguise as a known living person, Dave Dave, leaving it uncertain & controversial to this day. I think it's likely that ALL of MJ's disguises since his 'death' have been as real and known people--very clever.

Ok, I'm missing something here (again!).

On the pic from Gary in 2014 it says To Keli, From ? Jackson. I can't make out the first name, is it Rosa?

Also, I really can't make the signature out, it could be Prince just scrawled out  I don't see a dotted i which one is needed if Prince or Michael.

On the envelope from the Cuba trip I don't think Prince wrote it, I think the ticket agent did when he/she either got it from his passport or Prince said that was his name.

If Prince is Michael JOSEPH Jackson Jr. then Michael is Michael JOSEPH Jackson because to be a Jr. your first, middle and last name has to be exact as to who you are named after.

Good thought that Michael was hanging around someplace, but then again his middle name is JOSEPH on the envelope.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that "Prince" is a title. Since MJ was crowned a King in Africa near the Ivory Coast back in the 90's, I think that his firstborn automatically was to have the title bestowed upon him. I know we don't use titles like that here in the US, but it is what people do in other parts of the world. And honestly, we really don't know where Prince was born at. He could've been born in Africa for privacy reasons for all we know. That would explain the title completely  :icon_eek:

I had always wondered why Mike was crowned a king. Hmm. So I dug a little bit deeper. Why would someone wanna crown this "pop star"? Why would someone wanna give him a title like this? Well that royal family that crowned him; their history goes back a longggg way. Interesting isn't it. I think there is more to Joe Jackson and Michael Jackson than meets the eye. I think he truly has a story to tell that goes beyond his life as a singer. "Discover the man you never knew"  :icon_bounce:

One more thing... When I first stared this thread, I just happened to mention the pic of Prince Michael to my hubby. And I mentioned what PM said about having his tickets to go to Cuba. My hubby said, "I thought Americans were forbidden to go to Cuba and from flying there"  :WTF:

So, if my hubby is correct on this: How and why is PM able to go Cuba? Who is he going to see? He did mention having a private plane I think. Ok, if its a private plane, would you need tickets?  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that "Prince" is a title. Since MJ was crowned a King in Africa near the Ivory Coast back in the 90's, I think that his firstborn automatically was to have the title bestowed upon him. I know we don't use titles like that here in the US, but it is what people do in other parts of the world. And honestly, we really don't know where Prince was born at. He could've been born in Africa for privacy reasons for all we know. That would explain the title completely  :icon_eek:

I had always wondered why Mike was crowned a king. Hmm. So I dug a little bit deeper. Why would someone wanna crown this "pop star"? Why would someone wanna give him a title like this? Well that royal family that crowned him; their history goes back a longggg way. Interesting isn't it. I think there is more to Joe Jackson and Michael Jackson than meets the eye. I think he truly has a story to tell that goes beyond his life as a singer. "Discover the man you never knew"  :icon_bounce:

One more thing... When I first stared this thread, I just happened to mention the pic of Prince Michael to my hubby. And I mentioned what PM said about having his tickets to go to Cuba. My hubby said, "I thought Americans were forbidden to go to Cuba and from flying there"  :WTF:

So, if my hubby is correct on this: How and why is PM able to go Cuba? Who is he going to see? He did mention having a private plane I think. Ok, if its a private plane, would you need tickets?  :icon_razz:

I looked up the trip and his school went. You can see some writing on the envelope that looks to be ABC Charter.

On December 17th, 2014 the United States and Cuba announced the revival of diplomatic relations. As a result travel restrictions are now less severe. Certain travel restrictions still apply - most importantly travel there is only allowed for the following reasons:
1. family visits
2. business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
3. journalistic activity
4. professional research and professional meetings
5. educational activities
6. religious activities
7. public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic/other competitions, and exhibitions
8. support of the Cuban people
9. humanitarian projects
10. activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes
11. exportation, importation, or transmission or information materials
12. certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing regulations and guidelines

Note that "tourist travel" is still prohibited.

Arrangements can be made through any service provider complying with the U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations regarding Cuban travel.

On the other things you mentioned it made me think of something. I have to go find it now - it has to do with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin and a chant.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't find that chant thing I was looking for  :LolLolLolLol:

Going back to Prince being a title, it does make sense but that wouldn't be a legal part of his name correct or would it?

Blankets first name on his birth certificate is Prince (if we can believe that is a real birth certificate).

So what do we have in all of this?

Well I'm still confused and don't have a clue! :icon_bounce:

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions