Re: dreams and experiences about Michael
June 21, 2010, 01:15:04 PM
Another MIchael dream today. It was at Neverland. Michael wasn't here but I was at Neverland and he was on the phone with me. He prooved me he was Michael and I was just watching people having a barbecue there.

There was a kind of "covered yard" and an "employee was dealing with a barbecue. There were kids playing and they just had the barbecue falling down while playing. The man said nothing and just fixed it and kids continued to play. Then he gives plates to everyone but there is a woman who refuses to be served. She wants to do it herself. She's one of the kids mother. (I think this kids and their parents are invited to Neverland)
While I see that, Michael talks to me on the cell phone and he tells me he can see everything cause it's his house and he has cameras to see it. Then we keep talking together. I just can't remember wat we talk about but it's very pleasant to talk with him.

I keep walking and I find a "green house" with plants and a pool inside. I tell him "oh there's your dog swimming in the pool ^^. The dog comes out and comes to me

Then I woke up. But the dream was really sweet because all the time I was there, I had this phone with Michael talking with me. I don't remember what we said, but it was a nice dream ^^
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 17, 2010, 01:55:26 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Yesterdays dream, of course a mish mash:

I was walking in the streets and then one of the sons of Tito in disguise as a sausage! tells me to follow him, so, I do and I end up in a cramp bedroom with bunker beds and there is Tito and his sons in weird disguises, all of them and 2 twin girls who I rememeber from a comedy, looking at me very suspicious  :lol: I am asked to sit in the bed and show all my sides, like when you show your profle for a photo casting, and then Tito suggest me to leave the place but first he would crack my arms to release some back pain :?  Then, again, they ask me to leave and they tell me that MJ would not meet me that day and they will call me when I am needed  :roll:

Plese, someone tell me why this people are dressed in my dream as a hot-dog, a pimp, a bunny, a bear, a child and a clown, pleeeeaseeeee.
oh my gosh..lol...im cracking up right now even when im writng this...really funny...
but im no dream interpreter but i think someone would explain wth is with your dream...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

January 15, 2011, 06:46:39 AM
i also had a dream....it was 2 weeks ago, michael and i was at a school with all the children laughing and they are all happy. then the next thing i knew we were in a hotel or some sort of building (hes holding my hand) i don't know what it is. then i was waiting for him outside when the room that he was in exploded then i was really shocked and i freezes at the spot i was standing i couldn't move, then his father came and i was like i wanna ask if michael was really in that room during the explosion but i cant move i feel like i was paralyzed then after that . suddenly i can move and i run immediately to the room where he entered and look for his body but i sense that he is not there you know what i mean after i looked at it i didn't cry . then i told myself that hes not in there cause i didn't see a body. after that i heard my mom waking me up. i don't know why but its my first time to dream about him and its kinda weird to me. is it just the effect? that this past few week i was really into his faking his death, thinking too much of him or is there some message behind it? personally i don't believe michael is dead. sorry for my english.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Before you judge me try hard to love me

MissG

January 16, 2011, 12:15:48 PM
Hi Chemila!

Pls post your dream here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dreams are being collected and analyzed there as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 31, 2011, 01:21:55 AM
I have weird dreams with both Jermaine and Michael
once I was at the Mosque and I saw Jermaine
another time Michael randomly visited me and my cousins
I dreamt I walked to neverland and there was a boat you know hooks boat and Michael was on that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions