Re: dreams and experiences about Michael
February 18, 2010, 02:52:58 PM
My first dream about Michael was in that time when I believed is´s gone. I remember MJ and 4-5 girls, they had numbers written on their faces and girls had piercings in their faces but not Michael. They were a sect or something. Girls were moving around me and MJ stared at me and I was really afraid. They were going to make me a part of the sect. Then I looked at Mike, he came to me and I thought, ok, I´m not afraid, I trust Michael, I´m ready to join with him whatever it may mean and I´m sure he will not hurt me. I was ready to in hell with him. There were numbers and letters written on his face from one cheekbone over the nose to other cheekbone. He came close to me and wrote the same on my face, I hoped thet they will not pierce me. Then I woke up:)

Strange thing is that when I became a beLIEver, I was very, very surprised by number theorys  :shock:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

February 18, 2010, 03:05:08 PM
Another dream for last week.
MJ was in wheelchair, suddenly he stood up and started to run, I was running after him. Some men started to chase him and they catched him and tried to tie his hands with the rope. I tried to protect his hands, I pulled the rope away, but Mike took the rope, he was very calm and quiet and he gave it to me and raised his hands towards me. I asked if he want that I´ll bandage his hands and he quietly nodded to me. He knew that he has no escape. Then he kissed me softly to the corner of my lips :oops:
Then I woke up again :D

...going to iron my straight jacket  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

MissG

February 18, 2010, 03:28:32 PM
:lol:  :lol:
I have a cage at home, you can join me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 18, 2010, 05:25:16 PM
Interesting! :D
Well I had a dream that TJ Jacksons tweeted somethingstrange like "The day has almost come,we are going to see the king" and like 2 or 3 weeks later in the dream Michael was back :D I was so happy and I was crying in my dream thanking god he was back and alive :D :D :D
Then a dream I had recently was about Murray and he weas in court and they were about to sentence him so it was on live television and the judge said that he would not be going to jail!!! Everyone's jaws dropped and everyone in the world was shaken :shock:  :P So then a couple days later Mikey was back lools ;) So in all my dreams he always returns to us ;) I hope he does ;) Thnx for letting me share my dreams :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

February 18, 2010, 08:24:45 PM
a few Michael dreams i can remember...
1. i was in a school theatre, and on opposite sides of the theatre were two Michael Jacksons, but they looked like the O2 MJ. i couldn't figure out which one was which, and decided to sit with the nicer one :)
2. i was on my school's roof ( :?: :? :roll: ) and i looked up and there was one of those small airplanes with a banner flying behind it, and it said in dark blue letters "THIS IS ALSO IT" and in the small airplane was Michael, waving to me 8-)
3. last night i had a dream that Michael was my uncle ( i have no flipping clue where that came from, so don't ask :roll: ) and he came and visited my house and wouldn't stop talking to my dad and i didn't get a chance to talk with him :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

MissG

February 19, 2010, 08:53:22 AM
Yesterdays dream, of course a mish mash:

I was walking in the streets and then one of the sons of Tito in disguise as a sausage! tells me to follow him, so, I do and I end up in a cramp bedroom with bunker beds and there is Tito and his sons in weird disguises, all of them and 2 twin girls who I rememeber from a comedy, looking at me very suspicious  :lol: I am asked to sit in the bed and show all my sides, like when you show your profle for a photo casting, and then Tito suggest me to leave the place but first he would crack my arms to release some back pain :?  Then, again, they ask me to leave and they tell me that MJ would not meet me that day and they will call me when I am needed  :roll:

Plese, someone tell me why this people are dressed in my dream as a hot-dog, a pimp, a bunny, a bear, a child and a clown, pleeeeaseeeee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MashMike

February 19, 2010, 10:33:37 AM
Tnanx jill :)  So to those that saw Michael in the street or when he was near theit bed and said:"wake up", so i asked my aunt about  and she told me that there is no a sign in it, after thinking a very long time about a person, after being preoccupied with the thoughs and feelings about him, as a result the person comes to your dream, one of the posters saw that Michael was near her bad and told her to wake up, so i asked about it to my aunt-whether does it mean that the person must be dead in order his spirit visits another person in his dream and tells him to wake up, she said that no,it doesnt mean that a person is dead and its his spirit, it just means that another person has thought of him very desperately and for a very long time, there is no a special sign in it to be interpreted like blood or other substances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 21, 2010, 02:03:06 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Tnanx jill :)  So to those that saw Michael in the street or when he was near theit bed and said:"wake up", so i asked my aunt about  and she told me that there is no a sign in it, after thinking a very long time about a person, after being preoccupied with the thoughs and feelings about him, as a result the person comes to your dream, one of the posters saw that Michael was near her bad and told her to wake up, so i asked about it to my aunt-whether does it mean that the person must be dead in order his spirit visits another person in his dream and tells him to wake up, she said that no,it doesnt mean that a person is dead and its his spirit, it just means that another person has thought of him very desperately and for a very long time, there is no a special sign in it to be interpreted like blood or other substances.
oh wow i feel kinda disappointed lol, but for me that "get up" was the initial to get me involved in the hoax theory....  :) i'm happy atleast it doesn't mean the person is dead. thank you MashMike.  :)

so i had two dreams last two nights and i didn't see Michael that much but the kids. i'm really happy today for having this dream last night. the first night i saw Paris and Prince coming out of a shopping mall or something, there were other people surrounding them. and i was just looking at them and wondering that their daddy should be here as well and i was looking around to see which person is looking like they're in disguise! then i saw Prince was shaking his hand like he just got hurt, i was feeling really bad and i said "God please let the child be fine" and then i woke up... and i discovered i had some extremely intolerable pain in my hands. i'm still in so much pain and trying to figure out other than the dream if i had any reason to have this pain in my hands cause i can't remember doing anything that would cause this. am i goin' crazy? lol..

the dream i had last night was a simple sweet dream. i saw i was hugging blanket and he was sleeping on the bed. there was a story book in my hand so i guess i was reading stories for him to put him to sleep. and Michael was standing at the doors of the room smiling.. when i woke up i had tears in my eyes cause that is something i have always wished for... it was amazing...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 21, 2010, 08:06:25 AM
Omg wow!! I had this dream about sleeping holding Blanket just today and i didn't know it's his birthday today! Oh man, i feel so emotional... :')
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 21, 2010, 09:05:27 AM
A few weeks ago i dreamed about Michael, we were rehearsing for smooth criminal, don`t know if it was the video or a concert, we were dancing, repeating all the steps, once and again and again and....and you know what? he was not that nice!!  :cry:  :cry: i'm not sure but i think he were going to fire me when i woke up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

February 24, 2010, 02:50:52 PM
Few years ago I had a dream about Mike like never before .....It was so real and It`s just stuck in my head ever since...
In my dream I was in a hotel and waiting for somebody and suddenly Mike passed me by.He had  a straight shoulder lenght hair and was wearing a red jacket ....He noticed  me sitting all alone and came to talk to me..We just talked for a while  and  you could feel the magic between us.Softly he asked If I  would go out with him (for a date  :D ) Ofcourse I said yes...I was so happy and when we finally had a date I was completely in love..After that we went to my place but he wouldn`t come in.The moon was shining and the world was sleeping....The air was getting thicker and thicker..my heart was beating so fast and I could hear his..He gently took  my hands ,pushed them close to his  and looked me in the eyes........We didn`t need to say a word ,I felt his love for me.And then he  whispered :`` You know we can`t``..........I got closer to him and said: I don`t care what the world thinks,I am with you and it is all that matters,I love you.  And the next moment he was gone.......Only thing that I still have from this dream is the touch of his hands and knowing I`m with him no matter what  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

February 25, 2010, 08:32:10 PM
Ouh, I have so much dreams about Michael since he "died"...First one was 2 days after his death : we were walking in a french garden in paris, flowers everywhere, sunny weather...We are holding hands and talking about "the world, the people, how bad they can be sometime" I try to explain him that "people will "always" be bad and that we must live our lives the way we want" (The funny thing is that I'm french but in my dream i speak english with Michael, and it's as difficult as reality, I cannot say everything I want...) At the end of the walk, I could see him "flying" up in the sky and disappearing. I dont' want him to leave. I just woke up at this moment and still had the feeling of holding someone's hand.

Then I dreamed of him in a librairy. We were sitting together at a table, with books. Michael was dead, he was a kind of ghost but looking "alive". There was a lot of ghosts crossing the room (coming from one wall and going to the opposite one) We are looking at them and michael tells me I shouldn't try to talk to dead people because it's not good. I explain him that I'm not afraid of dead people because good people cannot become bad when they die, and I tell him that i am speaking to him at this moment and that he is dead ! That was a strange dream.

Sometime I dream that i am in neverland and michael shows me his animals, his house. We are eating with his kids. In some other dreams I am in Neverland but it's like we are visiting the house after Michael's death. There are other people with me coming to visit and i have a very strong feeling that Michael's ghostspirit is in the house. Very strange feeling, between fear and hapiness. I call him and he does strange things in the house (closing doors, moving things) In one dream i was so sure that his ghost was standing in the room that i tried to touch him and I succeded.

I have lots of dream about Michael and a "business-man" looking guy that really doesn't like Michael. One time he came to give a letter to michael in his house and michael was so angry about that that his heart was beating very fast. Other time Michael fell on the floor and this guy came to kill him. I just arrived at this moment and helped Michael. This guy is in all my dreams about Michael. He does nothing to me but always tries to hurt Michael.
One time in another dream I tried to tell Michael about it when he was in a concert.I managed to be the girl going on stage and instead of a kiss I wrote something on his hand : numbers 6/22. Then when michael came down the stage to leave in his car I gave him another paper written 6/22 too. I don't know what it means ! I searched about the day 6 june, or something like this but found nothing.

Last funny dream was about rehearsal, concert. We were sitting on the floor of the stage, having a break and we were making a stupid game about thinking of a word, and after that everybody says the word he was thinking of, and we check if some people have the same word. In this dream Michael and I are directing 2 groups et then we come to see each other to see the words we have and nearly everybody on stage choose the word "friendship" and Michael is very happy about that.

Then last strange dreams about Michael : first one, for a few seconds I was in Michael's head (I was not Michael but I had the feeling of existing in his soul) during the night he danced Billie Jean and I/Michael was thinking "ok, I dance like this, and after I'll be doing this, put my leg like that..." and I could feel my body moving and dancing but I knew it was not my body...
I had another dream the same : I was ice-skating on a lake I clearly was myself at this moment and then I stopped and I started dancing on the ice. I was moonwalking, doing funny things with my legs. And then I looked my feet and it was not my body but Michael's body ! It was his socks, his shoes, I could see "him" moving.
Those dreams are really strange. I heard someone had the same but couldn't have much explanation about it. It's just feels like being invited in michael's head and seeing what he's looking, thinking what he is thinking.

I cannot tell all the dreams i have about Michael but they are all pretty strange !
Hopefully it's just dreams !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

February 28, 2010, 10:37:52 AM
I had a dream about a month ago that is also very strange. I was in a train station at night.  It was cold and foggy and I was in the shadows trying to stay hidden.  There were several people on the platform and the train was stopped in the station.  There was a man coming toward me walking with a cane.  He was in his mid to late 50's and dressed in an expensive suit.  I cannot remember what he said to me but he let me know he knew I was there and he was trying to intimidate me.  I got very angry  and stepped out into the light and said "I don't care who you are, you will NOT threaten me!"  I was shaking because I was so angry. My husband said I sat up in bed and spoke those words out loud!  At first I could not place who the man was until recently.  Now I realize it was Dr. Klein.

Very strange dream.  It was so odd because it seemed so real.  I can recall it clearly even now.  I have a feeling this one means something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 02:00:39 AM
i just had another dream few days back..... this is a dream i have seen before as well. and it shows what my inner wishes are. i'm going mad.

i saw we were at Neverland. me, Michael, paris, prince, blanket and there was a new born baby Michael was holding. they were all playing... everyone was happy. i can still see Michael's face, how happy he seemed! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he was SO happy.... he was smiling, he was laughing... and he kissed me.. i realized i was his wifey! lol.. and he said "thanks for being in my life, i love you."

i can't explain really... a silly childlike dream but for me it means so much... since i woke up till now, i'm living in an illusion.. may be.. i just want to go back to the dream. this was the most beautiful dream i could ever have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

May 30, 2010, 06:24:05 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
i just had another dream few days back..... this is a dream i have seen before as well. and it shows what my inner wishes are. i'm going mad.

i saw we were at Neverland. me, Michael, paris, prince, blanket and there was a new born baby Michael was holding. they were all playing... everyone was happy. i can still see Michael's face, how happy he seemed! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he was SO happy.... he was smiling, he was laughing... and he kissed me.. i realized i was his wifey! lol.. and he said "thanks for being in my life, i love you."

i can't explain really... a silly childlike dream but for me it means so much... since i woke up till now, i'm living in an illusion.. may be.. i just want to go back to the dream. this was the most beautiful dream i could ever have.

It's such a sweet dream ^^ I'd love to have some like that. My last one was strange, and bad things happened in it, but Michael only came when everythin "bad thing" was over, and he really had Happy face, a big smile and little stars in his eyes ! He was arriving in his home, getting down of his big blue car. He never knew Janet and I had figth with Ian Halperin and Jason the minute before to get them out of the house  :lol:  and we never told him, he looked so happy and innocent !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions