Crazy NOI Connections to MJ
September 04, 2014, 12:19:24 AM
Check this video out of the music group, AKNU:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In my opinion, they are definitely channeling MJ in their singing, dancing, and even the songwriting.  Check out their Youtube page and you'll see they are definitely inspired by MJ and Motown.

Earlier this year, AKNU performed at the Saviours Day Concert, which is an annual convention and holiday celebrated by the Nation of Islam (NOI).

During this convention, they also screened a documentary titled, "Let's Change the World," which chronicles the life of Louis Farrakhan's (current leader of NOI) life through music.  It just so happens that the documentary was directed by Michael Amir, who was MJ's personal assistant before his 'death.'

This doesn't directly connect MJ to the NOI.  But, I found an interesting connection between AKNU and the NOI. When you watch their music video, you'll see that it was directed by Thirsty Guerilla Films.  This production company also directed a commercial for the NOI (link below):

And, I think Michael Amir appears in this at 1:05 but I'm not entirely sure it's him. 

MJ has had a long history with the Nation of Islam, using them for security and even as advisors (Louis Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Muhammad, had briefly advised MJ at the end of 2003 to the beginning of 2004).

I've always had a hunch that if MJ is alive, he is with the NOI.  After following NOI-related social media accounts I find a lot of their followers are also musicians, especially hip hop and R&B artists (most not at all famous, though).  I just find this connection interesting.  A part of me feels that MJ may be behind this group AKNU.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Crazy NOI Connections to MJ
September 04, 2014, 09:28:40 AM
Check this video out of the music group, AKNU:

In my opinion, they are definitely channeling MJ in their singing, dancing, and even the songwriting.  Check out their Youtube page and you'll see they are definitely inspired by MJ and Motown.

Earlier this year, AKNU performed at the Saviours Day Concert, which is an annual convention and holiday celebrated by the Nation of Islam (NOI).

During this convention, they also screened a documentary titled, "Let's Change the World," which chronicles the life of Louis Farrakhan's (current leader of NOI) life through music.  It just so happens that the documentary was directed by Michael Amir, who was MJ's personal assistant before his 'death.'

This doesn't directly connect MJ to the NOI.  But, I found an interesting connection between AKNU and the NOI. When you watch their music video, you'll see that it was directed by Thirsty Guerilla Films.  This production company also directed a commercial for the NOI (link below):

And, I think Michael Amir appears in this at 1:05 but I'm not entirely sure it's him. 

MJ has had a long history with the Nation of Islam, using them for security and even as advisors (Louis Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Muhammad, had briefly advised MJ at the end of 2003 to the beginning of 2004).

I've always had a hunch that if MJ is alive, he is with the NOI.  After following NOI-related social media accounts I find a lot of their followers are also musicians, especially hip hop and R&B artists (most not at all famous, though).  I just find this connection interesting.  A part of me feels that MJ may be behind this group AKNU.

I believe that is Michael Amir in the video.

1. Michael Amir Williams is NOI.

Below is additional information that I have run across that perhaps is worthy of further research...

2. Faheem Muhammed and Alberto Alvarez knew each other as they both worked for a company called Security Measures (both were MJ's security detail as of June 25, 2009).

Security Measures – Sources are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Below is a CA business search.

Entity Name:SECURITY MEASURES, INC.
Entity Number:C2955500
Date Filed:10/05/2006
Jurisdiction:CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:23890 COOPER HILL DR STE 238
Entity City, State, Zip:VALENCIA CA 91354
Agent for Service of Process:STEVEN KEHOLR
Agent Address:23890 COOPER HILL DR STE 238
Agent City, State, Zip:VALENCIA CA 91354  Source

23890 COOPER HILL DR STE 238 Entity City, State, Zip:VALENCIA CA 91354

3. Alberto Alvarez may be NOI.

The following excerpt is allegedly from the "Final Call", the NOI newspaper:

Testimonies at Sedona Mxodus Retreat continues
By Mother Tynnetta Muhammad Updated Jul 22, 2008

“This journey was very spiritual and meaningful to me for many reasons, but especially because this event manifested something that I have dreamed and worked for, for many years. To see the Black, Brown and Red families come together in peace, unity, cultural exchange and with an economic agenda we can ALL benefit from. With project MXODUS, we can bring in a change to the way we conduct business and present a new business paradigm where we can show what we can accomplish when we come together and pool our resources. I pray that Allah (God) will grant us success. I am humbled and honored to be a part of such a Spiritual and Divine mission that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad has set in motion many years ago. Thank you for letting me serve.—Alberto Alvarez, Pomona, California, of Mexican Descent”  This is the site of Alvarez’s “testimony” at Sedona.

This is what Project MXODUS is - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. Alberto Alvarez remained employed by the Jackson family for two months after June 25, 2009.

5. Faheem Muhammed may be NOI.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

September 04, 2014, 06:33:59 PM
I think it's interesting that Security Measures was registered on that website in October 2006....just a couple of months before MJ returned from Ireland.  Hmmm....

I definitely believe Alberto Alvarez is NOI.  I found another article from the Final Call with him pictured in Mexico on some kind of Mayan Cultural Expedition in early 2006.  I linked the article below, although I have to warn you there's a paragraph in the article that may be interpreted as anti-semitic.  So, now we know that Alberto traveled to Mexico both in 2006 and 2008 (I'm assuming since that is when his testimony of the Sedona Retreat was published in the newsletter).  I find it odd that he would take up a temporary position as a security guard.  It doesn't seem that this is his line of work.  I think he might be some kind of missionary or representative for the NOI that travels back and forth to Mexico.   BTW, didn't we suspect a place departing LAX to Mexico on June 25th, 2009???

If you study the picture in the article again, you'll notice a guy listed as Steven X.  I'm wondering if this is Steven Koholr that's listed as President of Security Measures.  I learned that when people convert to NOI, they replace their surname with the letter 'X' while they await for a new surname given to them by the NOI.  That's why so many NOI members have Islamic last names.  I'm wondering if maybe this is the same guy. 

I have the hardest time finding anything on Faheem Muhammad.  I've only found a Twitter account that follows both Farrakhan and Michael Amir, but that's about it.  I can't even prove if these accounts are even real.  I believe he is also NOI, just by association. 

Weren't there other security guards from the night-shift that never went to trial?  I'd like to research more about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
September 05, 2014, 11:23:26 AM
  A part of me feels that MJ may be behind this group AKNU.

I studied your video and I studied the AKNU performance on X Factor in 2013. They have raw talent. Though reminiscent of classic Motown, they lack the signature Motown refinement. Motown artists had distinctive protocol and discipline characteristics. Berry Gordy was a stickler when it came to A&R. For example on X Factor they were fidgety and swayed nervously during the preliminary interview. The lead singer's enunciation and phrasing was not up to Motown standard. In addition the choreography to me was more of a likeness of Bruno Mars, peppered with MJ. With this shared, I do not get a feeling that MJ has a hand in this group. They did not have the Motown finesse which MJ is very familiar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

September 05, 2014, 05:58:18 PM
I just can't stop thinking of MJ when I watch them dance in this video.  It could just be this video alone.  Did you see how one of them was wearing white socks when they jumped into the pool?  I love that reference. 

I'm sure the group is also trying to include their own style while also showing influences of both Motown and MJ. Perhaps that's why it may not be the same Motown standard from back then. 

I'm not a huge Bruno Mars fan, so I had to look up some of his performances online.  From what I saw, I don't feel he actually dances (at least not in a choreographed manner like these guys).  Probably because he plays the guitar a lot while he's performing and his band is usually standing with him.  I mean, I've seen him do the James Brown and/or thrust his pelvis and that's about it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
September 06, 2014, 06:56:34 AM
I just can't stop thinking of MJ when I watch them dance in this video.  It could just be this video alone.  Did you see how one of them was wearing white socks when they jumped into the pool?  I love that reference. 

I'm sure the group is also trying to include their own style while also showing influences of both Motown and MJ. Perhaps that's why it may not be the same Motown standard from back then. 

I'm not a huge Bruno Mars fan, so I had to look up some of his performances online.  From what I saw, I don't feel he actually dances (at least not in a choreographed manner like these guys).  Probably because he plays the guitar a lot while he's performing and his band is usually standing with him.  I mean, I've seen him do the James Brown and/or thrust his pelvis and that's about it.

I must admit that the reference to them jumping in the pool reminded me of every video that I have seen of MJ being pushed into pools fully clothed.

Check Bruno Mars out in this  MTV tribute to Amy Winehouse ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It sounds like you have haunting sense of Michael's hand in this group. I get it.

I am being too cerebral and subjectively critical. I will give it a few days and watch the performances again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
September 21, 2014, 06:59:57 PM
I have finally revisited the two video selections of AKNU. And ran across this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is an AKNU performing Black or White with a Billie Jean breakdown. In this performance I found the energy more sincere, as well as improved execution and showmanship. I got a better sense of their charisma. Particularly after my viewing their tribute to MJ, I clearly understand what you see.

So now that you have my undivided attention on AKNU and their likeness to MJ, what are you thinking?
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:19:04 PM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
September 21, 2014, 07:16:53 PM
And since we are on the topic of AKNU, I found that they have covered two songs originally performed by the Beatles, Yesterday and All You Need is Love, that I suspect are a part of MJ's music catalogue. Here is the link... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
September 21, 2014, 08:36:03 PM
I have the hardest time finding anything on Faheem Muhammad.  I've only found a Twitter account that follows both Farrakhan and Michael Amir, but that's about it.  I can't even prove if these accounts are even real.  I believe he is also NOI, just by association. 

Weren't there other security guards from the night-shift that never went to trial?  I'd like to research more about them.

I located a twitter account under the name of Faheem Muhammad that shows a photo of someone who I could say is a striking likeness to whom I have seen in the media. If the account is real, it appears that he has a direct association with NOI.

Regarding NOI security guards from the night-shift not going to trial, I recall reading something about a judge not substantiating aspects of NOI security testimony into evidence. This may be to what you refer. I will have to revisit the article...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2014, 03:12:21 AM
The IMDB write that Prince Jackson is the godson of Louis Farrakhan the leader of the NOI.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crazy NOI Connections to MJ
September 25, 2014, 11:29:28 PM
I'm surprised no one else commented with this news about Farrakhan as godfather to Prince.  I went to the site and it also says that Prince is the cousin of Moammar Gadahfi.  Does anyone else find this quite curious and astounding?

I no longer come here often and stop by now and again.  This thread has my attention.

Yes, we know MJ had deep connections to Middle East but to see a thread now takes me back down a rabbit hole I found stunning awhile back.  Deep connections here

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 26, 2014, 01:58:46 AM
I checked the biography of Paris Jackson on IMDb. Since she is Prince's sibling, she must have the same cousins. But in her bio Ghaddafi is not mentioned. I don't thinks those kids have anything to do with him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

September 26, 2014, 04:19:27 AM
I have finally revisited the two video selections of AKNU. And ran across this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is an AKNU performing Black or White with a Billie Jean breakdown. In this performance I found the energy more sincere, as well as improved execution and showmanship. I got a better sense of their charisma. Particularly after my viewing their tribute to MJ, I clearly understand what you see.

So now that you have my undivided attention on AKNU and their likeness to MJ, what are you thinking?

I'm sorry I haven't responded to this, yet.  I had so much going on the past couple of weeks.  I feel with AKNU, that MJ may be helping them behind the scenes just providing mentorship and guidance.  Perhaps he had helped out with the choreography in that one video and maybe had one of them wear white socks for the pool jump to make a reference to him.  Either that, or they are heavily inspired by him. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2014, 04:31:28 AM
And since we are on the topic of AKNU, I found that they have covered two songs originally performed by the Beatles, Yesterday and All You Need is Love, that I suspect are a part of MJ's music catalogue. Here is the link... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thoughts?

I love their vocals for the song Yesterday.  Amazing. =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2014, 03:54:38 AM
I checked the biography of Paris Jackson on IMDb. Since she is Prince's sibling, she must have the same cousins. But in her bio Ghaddafi is not mentioned. I don't thinks those kids have anything to do with him.

I write only thoughts.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:
What if Paris and Prince are no siblings ? Doe's they look like brother and sister ? I see not one similary in the children of Michael...but all can be, nothing has to be.....only thoughts.

First Paris was so present in the media...exactly 4 years.....can she be an actor ?
Then Prince war often in the News with his Girl friends and his sports....but i never see him with friends, only with Cousins or Blanket when he Comes from his Karate class....no other friends ?

I googled his actual Girl friend Nikita Bess and found her on Facebook....that say's she is working for Official role Player.....isn't that interesting ?

All the pics are looking so staged and i think we have never seen any rearly private video's....it was all planned.

Michael know the media. He never Show his Kids in this way we see them after his " death".....what if they are rearly actors, come together every now and then and make pics or Videos.

Again.....only thoughts from me, without any judging...only to think it over.

:bowdown: :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions