curls

I can't believe I've been 'forced' to rewatch (sound off) the whole of the original vid RK posted on the other thread that I dislike so much:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnhF5tZtFI&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]  Sorry, I need to go to work, so can't play around with it now.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mystery man in black features in the background all the way through, not just in the entering the house part, he's with the woman all in white carrying a blue bag and starts off like a spectator on the other side of the black railings, then there's a big group of people apparently letting him and her in through the gate, the big guy in a red top has the air of a bodyguard, then they appear to be posing for photos for the poor souls on the other side of the fence .... just watch it!  I tell you what's going on in the background is far more interesting than some fan getting her T-shirt signed!  :icon_lol:

Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:59:48 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Some of the comments say it's Brandon Howard - others say he was somewhere else that day so it can't be him.

Could they just be quiet, undemanding spectators who were 'rewarded' with a look inside the house??  IDK
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:25:15 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Does anyone know if Mother K was with them? I haven't seen any pics of her there which is unusual.
Interesting seeing the pictures of Michael with his Mother in the windows of the house next door.
What would really kick ass is if she was there disguised as the lady in white. (I know... impossible right?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

RK, I'm having trouble posting pics/vids today, but there's a link to some pics on that YouTube page, and several of them appear to show Katherine (in blue!) at the side of the house with Blanket and others. Here's the link to the pics, scroll down to near the bottom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Okay. Thanks Curls. I see her now.
I did so enjoy that little bubble of hoax madness for a minute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some of the comments say it's Brandon Howard - others say he was somewhere else that day so it can't be him.

Could they just be quiet, undemanding spectators who were 'rewarded' with a look inside the house??  IDK

Around 14.01 keep watching Rebie comes up and talks to them and then the person filming says there goes Rebie in the front door. so they followed Rebie   inside. sorry for the spelling :O((
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:20:12 PM by a18wheelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Okay. Thanks Curls. I see her now.
I did so enjoy that little bubble of hoax madness for a minute.

Well ... we don't know the timing of these pics and vid.  Maybe she had time to get changed and put on a new head once she was inside the house before making her appearance by the railings!  I know, madness indeed, but I admit I thought the same as you when I saw them together like that!

@18wheels, I didn't realise that was Rebbie (haven't listened to the sound all the way through!) - thanks.

@Souza, you asked why would he take such a risk.  I say what risk?  Why not?  He's still dead!  Someone once said when you do the impossible, you become safe in its absurdity.  Not that I'm really serious about this mystery figure being MJ, but unless someone comes up with who it actually is, there is no reason why it couldn't be. IMO
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:35:06 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its not Brandon Howard. He has a lighter complexion and softer features. Just wanted to point out that its been very very hot in the surrounding areas near Gary. I mean HOTTTTTT. The heat index has been like 107 outside. Unless someone had something to hide, who in their right mind would wear all this long black during a time like that. Wonder what he's hiding. The only thing visible are his face and hands. I love the way he seems to purposely hiding his fingernails. To me he seems to be very leery.

Wanted to mention something about Paris too. Did anyone else notice how uncomfortable she seemed? Like something is disturbing her or heavily weighing on her mind? Its like she's thinking, "I'm so tired of pretending and going along with this hoax". Or maybe she was afraid that someone was gonna ask her about the hoax. Poor kid. You know how bold some people can be. Someone even asked Jermaine about it on Twitter. Just watch her reaction to the people on the vid that RK posted. I wonder what TJ was saying to her when he grabbed her by the arm.

Kinda nice to have something new to discuss. Oh when will it end? Or do we really want it to? Its a step away from all the horrible news I keep hearing on tv everyday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@michaelslady Kind of odd that you mentioned Paris looking 'like she had something on her mind'.

I just saw online that there are rumors that Paris is pregnant.

And I agree with you about that person wearing what he is. I know the pic isn't real clear but it looks like he is wearing like a nylon over his face.

I watched the full video and the woman and that person stood behind the gate for a long time before they were let in. So I'm guessing that they are fans (or decoys!) but again just one more oddity in all of this.

And too the pics in the window in the other house and Katherine and Blanket in the backyard, just odd.

But then again has there been anything not odd about the past 5 years?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@iamher4mj, I gotta check out that rumor on Paris. Geez hope its not true. media will throw her under the bus like they have MJ. I'm generally very, very good at reading body language with people and im telling you, something is bothering that child. its not the usual bubbliness that we have seen with her in the past. I just love how Blanket frowns at people in absolute disgust. I notice he never seems to say anything. maybe its because they don't want him to slip up like his uncle Jermaine does constantly :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

This video is classic hoax video, but idk if it is official MJ under another name or just an expert at making frustrating video! First, it was frustrating to read the text, so I didn't, the first time through. Then I wanted to see what had disturbed a couple of you guys, and I thought maybe that was it...

Then, I noticed lots of time idling on peoples' backs turned to us, but NOT like real amateur "home movies", only like it is supposed to be taken as such. Then, when I tried to discover WHAT was being filmed specifically (just general family/crowd event video or certain family members, or WHAT?)I noticed myself being thwarted :Pulling_hair: by the photographer, via tilted angling, shaking the camera, and people jumping in front of what WAS being filmed. When I did realize what was being filmed, just as the filmer zoomed in, the camera moved off! :screaming-7365: So...watching again.  There was a lot of time spent on the tall girl who managed to get every one's signatures, but, it appeared to be KEEPING us from something further away, being filmed. WHAT is being filmed? The  :icon_e_surprised: man in black, standing on the driveway(to the right of the home) alongside a woman in white who is holding something blue, @311, 415, 451, 506-530-614 to 641 when he goes in the house.  I think the audience was meant to think it is film of MJ's Bday celebration at his childhood home, but it really is a contrived hoax video along the lines of "Where's Waldo" :thjajaja121:. Yeah, we spotted him. But,

I don't think it is MJ at all---and neither does ANYONE else who is there  :LolLolLolLol:, because he is standing ALL alone way too long on a mostly empty driveway space, before going into the house :icon_exclaim: You know, MJ spent alot of time reinforcing that his characteristic silhouette would be instantly recognizable, I think , just for this purpose---to fool everyone!! So, I think everyone at the "show" had already met the "Poser" and were directed to ignore him, and distract us (the viewers) with all kinds of chitchat  :icon_albino: party activity. Verrry  :bowdown: clever, but, NOT Waldo.  :icon_albino: And where's the food? I didn't see one chicken wing or a plate of cake.  :Crash: However... :suspect:

The entire thing begs a question. For all my birthdays, I NEVER once went back to my first childhood home (when no one I know still lives there, even!  :icon_eek:) to celebrate. Now, I'm not famous, but, I never heard of anyone else doing that either; maybe putting up a tombstone/memorial in a famous person's home town cemetery, sorta nicely packaging the "coming full circle", like Rosa Parks...but, I just wonder WHY, when MJ is not DEAD.  :icon_e_confused: Logistically, it would be way easier to stage something smaller there than, say, Neverland, or even Hayvenhurst.

But, WHY. :computer-losy-smiley:  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

I still wonder what it all means though. And I agree with you. I always thought it was weird to celebrate his bday in Gary. He spent more of his life at Hayvenhurst and Neverland. In all honesty, he only spent what, 9 years in Gary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

It's common for the birthplace of a famous person to be the focus, no matter where else they may have lived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hmm, well Gary would be too tiny for a 'Ghost' to spend time at, but Hayvenhurst & Neverland great roomy vacant places! Thus Forest Lawn & Gary seem more logical for the fans to feel connected and to grieve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions