Michaels Collar
September 15, 2014, 10:08:55 AM
Michaels Collar: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why does it look similar to President Obamas floor in the Oval Office at the White House?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also I wanted to point out that the artist that designed this cd cover was also commissioned to do an official portrait of Obama for the White House. hmmm.  :WTF:

Notice MJ pose on that cover. He has his hand over his heart like we do when we say the pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the US. Now I have been thinking for a long time about a connection here between this and the death "hoax".

Heres Obama speaking on MJ. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im trying to make a connection to Obama meeting with the pope when MJ "died". The meeting seemed so secretive.

Plus, from that im trying to figure out why MJ wore so much Catholic symbolism to his trial. Future post coming on that too.

Also on the day that he "died" a law was passed here in the US that is considered the biggest threat to our freedom in this country. MJs death news was a distraction.

More to come on this when I get it all together.

Hate to say it, but this may not be a "ha ha" laughing hoax. This may be much deeper than we all think it is  :o
Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:45:44 AM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Michaels Collar
September 15, 2014, 12:00:13 PM
Hate to say it, but this may not be a "ha ha" laughing hoax. This may be much deeper than we all think it is  :o

You may be right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

September 16, 2014, 05:51:54 AM
Michaels Collar: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why does it look similar to President Obamas floor in the Oval Office at the White House?

Also I wanted to point out that the artist that designed this cd cover was also commissioned to do an official portrait of Obama for the White House. hmmm.  :WTF:

Notice MJ pose on that cover. He has his hand over his heart like we do when we say the pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the US. Now I have been thinking for a long time about a connection here between this and the death "hoax".

Heres Obama speaking on MJ. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im trying to make a connection to Obama meeting with the pope when MJ "died". The meeting seemed so secretive.

Plus, from that im trying to figure out why MJ wore so much Catholic symbolism to his trial. Future post coming on that too.

Also on the day that he "died" a law was passed here in the US that is considered the biggest threat to our freedom in this country. MJs death news was a distraction.

More to come on this when I get it all together.

Well ......it depends ......for whom  :icon_geek: .Definitely for "them"it's a Ha-Ha laughig one........on the other hand,for "us" is  Ah-Ah crying one  :icon_mad: . And yes it's deeper.......deeper ,very depper and ancient  "dark distraction"........I have to add .F..k them all  :images:!!!!!
Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:53:23 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2014, 11:35:20 PM
No, this is not a ha ha hoax.

I remember an article from Firpo Carr where he said something like we may not be ready for the truth. I totally agreed with him then and still do.

And back to the topic - have no idea why the floor looks like Michaels collar but it could be related showing that OBama is involved which I have always believed. The stripes displayed in court during Murray's trial also reminded me of that collar.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2014, 12:58:57 AM
hmmm that's interesting that you mention the stripes reminding you of something at Murrays trial. I didn't know that. I will look into it more. thanks for pointing that out to me. I have to admit, I didn't pay much attention to his trial because I knew something was fishy lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2014, 04:53:15 PM
Has anyone seen this design anywhere else in relation to MJ/the hoax? Can anyone post the video here of the design in the courtroom of Murrays trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2014, 06:26:36 PM
I don't have any link to the trial, but I do have a pic:

And remember the # of stars on the seal is not correct either. There are supposed to be only 31 but there are 32.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2014, 06:45:08 PM
I just thought of something else that has stripes on it.

Not sure if it relates to the hoax or not, but Michael is wearing a suit with the same stripes and there is money in the jacket pocket. In the mural of the Michael cd there is money floating around in the right bottom corner (by the kids).

I put the Michael cd cover, the Oval office, the courtroom and the jacket together.

How would all of these link together?

Oh one other thing, that tie that Michael is wearing reminds me of the tie Murray was wearing to court that one day and the one the old man at the funeral was wearing.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2014, 12:55:29 AM
So I was watching the news yesterday and they were talking about Obama. What do I hear playing in the background of the newsclip of Obamas speech? The Jacksons "Can You Feel It".  :WTF:

It was so random that it caught my attention and I glanced up at the tv. Then I found this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the third of four singles that were released from the Jacksons’ 1980 album “Triumph.” Of these, it reached the lowest Billboard Hot 100 position (#77); however, it has since become by far the most well-known and popular song from the album. Most recently, it was associated en masse with Barack Obama’s presidential campaign via radio, YouTube, and mash-ups; it became something of an unofficial campaign song in the Chicago area.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are those pesky 7s again. I think there is a MAJOR connection here. Obama wrote a private letter to the Jackson family also back in June 2009. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If someone can help me find any campaign videos or anything that would be great. Also I notice on the copy of This Is It that I have, Obamas campaign trailer is the only advertisement on the whole DVD before TII even comes on.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2014, 04:43:18 PM
Wow, I was wondering when more things were going to show up connecting Obama.

And yes those 7's again!

3rd of 4 singles = 7 (3 + 4)
77th on Billboard 100 = 14 (7 + 7)
7 + 14 =21 which is 7 + 7 + 7 = 3 7's on the TII shirt.

I found a vidoe on his last campaign on youtube, it gave me chills:

Barack Obama 2012 Campaign Launch Video - "It Begins With Us"
BarackObama.com
Uploaded on Apr 3, 2011
On April 4th, 2011 we launched our campaign to re-elect President Barack Obama.

That is what Michael said in TII.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:51:05 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2014, 04:58:45 PM
Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit here, but doesn't this remind you of Off the Wall?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ( I can't post the vid for some reason, please click the link)

Dinner with Barack and Michelle 
BarackObama.com
Published on Mar 29, 2012
Here's your chance to meet the President: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:00:41 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2014, 08:15:01 PM
very interesting. it also reminds me of the brick walls in Billie Jean. the scratching on the wall when the vid first comes on and the brick wall when Mike is climbing the stairs to the hotel ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2014, 09:37:18 AM
I have always believed this hoax has a much deeper meaning, to reveal what is happening in our world, especially symbolic that the Service held at Staples center on 7/72009 distracted the world from the new law which was passed and the pope calling for a one world religious authority, getting ready to usher in the New World Order.  I still believe this today, they even speak about it openly on the TV in the UK but people are to asleep to even notice.   L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2015, 12:29:35 PM
What new law was passed on 07/07?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2015, 04:42:49 PM
It was a law that would take away our rights to own guns here in the US. It was the NDAA. Nation Defense Authorization Act. That is the biggest threat to our constitutional rights in the history of the USA. That would cause a lot of problems. Could this be the beginning of martial law? Was MJ trying to tell us that and hint around to Martial Law with the SWAT team/soldiers coming in the auditorium during the hologram? Notice the situation with "MICHAEL Brown" in Ferguson, MO led to the president sending in 10,000 troops. They patrolled the streets. Protestors are everywhere. All over the country right now. Police officers are sadly being killed. And this all started recently with a young man named MICHAEL in Missouri. Hmmm. Read between the lines people. We were warned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions