Is this a set list from This Is It
October 12, 2014, 11:34:11 PM
I don't know if this has been discussed on here or not; hopefully it has because this has been bugging me for years.

In this pic from This Is It you can see a piece of paper laying on the stage with some writing on it. I have tried over and over to figure out what it says but can't.

It does look like some type of list though, songs or instructions or something.

Is there anyone who can make the writing more clear or does someone know what it says?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Is this a set list from This Is It
October 13, 2014, 01:21:19 AM
it's almost impossible to know what's written on that paper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

RK

October 13, 2014, 08:37:07 PM
I don't recall that this  'set list' has ever previously  been discussed here. But we have had many  conversations regarding Mr Orange Pants in the past.
This doesn't look like a set list to me, but more like song lyrics. Some of the lines look to be a single letter [ or perhaps the key the song is in?] which makes me wonder why MJ would need the lyrics to his own songs that he has been performing for years. Just thinking aloud here folks.  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:02:10 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 14, 2014, 11:01:55 AM
I think we have talked here in the past about a set list that was spotted in a still frame from the film TII, but I don't think it was this one on the stage and I can't find a thread about it. Was it on a computer screen, possibly?  Or maybe this, which I think could be from the bonus material on the dvd (Sorry it's so big!):

Oh and by the way RK, one of the things that struck me as odd in the film was that MJ did indeed sing incorrectly, or not sing at all, many of the 'expected' words. I wasn't looking for strange things in those days, as I still believed he was dead at that time.  But that doesn't have to mean he'd forgotten the words and needed a visual reminder ... does it? (Just as it doesn't have to mean it was a double who needed the words in front of him!)

Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:14:23 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 14, 2014, 08:32:49 PM
Or it could mean that he was putting into place the idea that he was a failing and forgetful drug addict. An idea that was readily bought into by many people, especially after the Murray involvement made it into the news.
People have argued that MJ never sang full out in his rehearsal footage previously, but  the filming of TII with all of the effects was no 'usual' rehearsal footage, it was mean't to be a movie.

So many things in this hoax seem like a multiple choice question. Is the  right answer scenario A B C or D?
I would be satisfied to finally one day know the correct answers , but I'm not counting on that eventuating any more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 15, 2014, 01:39:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or it could mean that he was putting into place the idea that he was a failing and forgetful drug addict.

Yup - that's what I had in mind when I wrote my post above.

An idea that was readily bought into by many people, especially after the Murray involvement made it into the news.
People have argued that MJ never sang full out in his rehearsal footage previously, but  the filming of TII with all of the effects was no 'usual' rehearsal footage, it was mean't to be a movie.

Agree, it was always going to be a movie.

So many things in this hoax seem like a multiple choice question. Is the  right answer scenario A B C or D?
I would be satisfied to finally one day know the correct answers , but I'm not counting on that eventuating any more.

Me neither. :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2014, 06:35:15 PM
When you watch the movie, you can see this paper on the floor, it looks a little larger than normal, so maybe we were suppose to notice it?  I found the pic online - it came from MJJPictures which isn't around anymore.

Some really good thoughts abut Michael wanting to appear sick and missing words in some songs (he doesn't say the lie becomes the truth in Billie Jean which always made me wonder). There was also a teleprompter in the movie which made me think of the teleprompter at the 02 press conference that Michael had asked the emcee about but which Michael never used. Was Michael telling us he was the 02 guy?

I do believe Michael was the guy in the orange pants (at least during Human Nature). You can see the raised skin on his right index finger - the same thing Michael has on his right index finger which the 02 guy had as well.

And I agree, I don't think we will know everything, but I think we will be given some answers and they will be from Michael himself. I still believe he will be back.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2015, 03:55:49 PM
That looks like a set list to me. Normally the set list is taped to the stage so that the performer(s) can look at it if they need to. I've seen it done at several concerts I've been too in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions