I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not, but I have always thought that there was a woman involved in Michael's disappearance.

This all started with a pic that Michael showed us, then TII and then Murray's trial.

Michael was shown coming out of Arnie's office with some girls pic in his hand (if anyone knows who this is, please tell us). I know she was a follower but I don't know her name.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In TII there is the following:

1. Black Widow spider is shown during Thriller (hour glass shape on body - the shape of a woman is an hour glass) but the mark on the mechanical spider looks like a dress form.

2. During Human Nature (at the beginning when he and Travis are goofing around) Michael says 'keeping her around, her around, keeping her around, her around' and then at the end of the song Michael says Why does SHE do me this way (this was repeated during the closing credits). She is not part of Human Nature, it is HE.

3. During Billie Jean he makes moves to indicate that he is in full makeup from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.

Mechanical spider from TII:

Dress form:

During Murray's trial we were shown a dress form:

Grace has been and I guess still is # 1 on my list, mainly because she was always around Michael but yet she was never called to testify.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:52:46 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not, but I have always thought that there was a woman involved in Michael's disappearance.

This all started with a pic that Michael showed us, then TII and then Murray's trial.

Michael was shown coming out of Arnie's office with some girls pic in his hand (if anyone knows who this is, please tell us). I know she was a follower but I don't know her name.

In TII there is the following:

1. Black Widow spider is shown during Thriller (hour glass shape on body - the shape of a woman is an hour glass) but the mark on the mechanical spider looks like a dress form.

2. During Human Nature (at the beginning when he and Travis are goofing around) Michael says 'keeping her around, her around, keeping her around, her around' and then at the end of the song Michael says Why does SHE do me this way (this was repeated during the closing credits). She is not part of Human Nature, it is HE.

3. During Billie Jean he makes moves to indicate that he is in full makeup from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.

Mechanical spider from TII:

Dress form:

During Murray's trial we were shown a dress form:

Grace has been and I guess still is # 1 on my list, mainly because she was always around Michael but yet she was never called to testify.

Love you Michael!

I never saw this before. Michael Jackson is a very mischievous talent. Who carries a picture of anyone like that (facing away from them), unless some stranger simply just handed it to him, and he just thought it was a piece of paper?

Well...whether she is another surprise wife, girlfriend, daughter, "the sexiest woman alive", or a picture that came with a frame he purchased at Target...one thing we can know by his picture (here) is that HE staged this to make his gurrrls crazy with questions! Of COURSE there is a woman involved in his disappearance. Probably his sisters and mom, wisely causing him to go into hiding prior to his great reveal, thereby avoiding his tar and feathering, when his women realize he faked not just his death, but his life all these years. Great genius does have its drawbacks!  :affraid:  :LolLolLolLol: Maybe... :icon_e_surprised: this is the face he wanted to have when 'Arnie' got done "rebuilding" his.  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_razz:

Seriously, though, just holding a picture of a pretty gal isn't as rattling as those pictures of various women sitting on his lap, or hugging or kissing him, which, although quickly removed from the internet, apparently nothing ever came of. It's Michael Jackson. He's made himself a chick magnet. Women probably send or hand him their flirty photos constantly! And he probably collects pictures of beauties, because he appreciates beauty and a picture lasts longer than the real thing.

Time will tell.  :D 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

~Souza~

Prolly wrote his favorite meds on the back of the pic. I don't see how that is anything like a clue...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prolly wrote his favorite meds on the back of the pic. I don't see how that is anything like a clue...

Well, she is one of the followers which is what got me interested. Karen Faye had tweeted something about a pic that Michael had in his dressing room at the Staples and she is in it. I'll try and find the tweet but here is the pic:

In addition, Michael is wearing that green jacket that Arnie had a cow over about Michael not returning and since she is in a pic with that green jacket I thought maybe this might mean something.

Here is a pic of her and Michael in May 29 2009 - Karen had tweeted the girls had followed them to Center Staging (I think that is the correct name, the 1st place they rehearsed)

I was just finding it odd that this one girl seems to be front and center.

One other thing I found odd is that Sam is in a pic with Michael as he is coming out of Arnies office - she's in the background and can hardly be seen. I can understand her being in a crowd with other fans, but not coming out of the office with him and body guards. I'll try and find it.

EDIT:

I found the pic - she's to the left in sunglasses in the back.

Here is a close up

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:12:16 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

That Sam is clearly a stalker, just like Pearl Jr. herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am sorry to be off topic here but i am just now noticing how umm dusty(?) that hat a scarf are . what's the deal with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Lol. interesting observation. It is dusty isn't it? Or maybe its makeup perhaps? hmmm ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anyone else think that the pic of "Michael" with the kids ^^ doesn't look like MJ at all? Something is off about his eyes, idk, something looks different. Just can't put my finger on it
Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:26:32 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yes i feel fairly confident that it is makeup. but the person under it doesn't look to very made up to me. i kind of looks more like someone with some very white, loose and or heavy makeup handled it  getting it off and then this other person put it on .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Good observation! And maybe it isn't off topic like you think it is.

I looked at the scarf and noticed something else. You guys might as well know this about me, I tend to see things that could be other things within things.

I think I see a shadow of a person in that 'makeup'. Right in the middle of all of that makeup there is a dark area, to me it looks like a shadow of a figure walking to the right (looks like there is a shadow in front of it).

That got me to thinking of the article from TMZ with the pic of Michael looking like he is walking towards us. Remember?

I have no idea what I mean by any of this, but I'm going to search for something, but don't have an idea what it is. That's another thing with me, I search on things that I don't have a clue on!

I do think that is Michael, Arnie said Michael had wanted him to look like he did in the 90's.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:36:21 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, I found something but not about the girl.

I'm sure everyone remembers the green jacket saga. I think there may have been two different jackets and two different scarves. Why that would be, I don't know.

I'm going to try and post a pic here, not sure if it will work. You can see that it appears there is something colored underneath the scarf (a blue surgical cap?); the other pic is definitely dirty.

Also look at the shoulder of the jacket with the girl (your left); it also looks dirty but the other green jacket doesn't look dirty.

Did Michael change jackets and scarves in the car? Why didn't he have a surgical mask on leaving the office but has one on while shopping?

Michael had gone to Arnies office before he went shopping and both events were on April 27th, 2009.

Still searching other stuff....

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:08:42 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

in that picture prince looks like he is wearing some kind of fake tan and there is something orange on his jacket. lol  wonder if any of this relates to the video of michael with the camera from a bit ago? that who thing with the mirrors in that store kind of messed with me anyway. lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I believe the girl in the picture is a fan and the picture was handed to him while he was leaving the building ; )
And perhaps his hat just fell to the floor while he was going through the procedure. Floors are not always clean , you know and sometimes you just have to hear those cleaning ladies horror stories.

while i agree about the photo i have a bit of trouble with that explanation for the hat and scarf .
cleaning lady horror stories :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
100% certainty?? only Michael would know that? are you MJ? :icon_lol:
Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:01:28 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions