I was reading through old posts yesterday and didn't see any mention of this, so thought I would add it.

In the paramedic report Murray's CA license is listed as being G01168, but we know that isn't true. So what does G01168 mean?

After the pic of Michael on the stretcher was revealed I kept digging for information and ended up finding a recall notice on a Stryker bed for a serial number matching Murray's CA license.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Class 2 Device Recall Stryker GoBed

Date Posted June 22, 2012

Recall Number Z-1859-2012

Product GoBed+ . Model FL20E Beds are intended for medical purposes in both general patient care as well as critical care environments. Each uses built-in electric motors and controls which can be operated by the patient, or caregiver, to adjust the height and/or surface contour of the bed. The devices listed above also include movable and latchable side rails which can be lowered or raised to help prevent patient fall and subsequent injury. The Beds include an optional Scale (Models: FL20E, FL25E, FL28C, FL28EX) as well as an optional Bed Exit (1 Zone) or Chaperone

Code Information Model FL20E: Serial, Number, Listing, for, Model,FL20E  G01168

Manufacturer: Stryker Medical

Recall Posting Date: 2012-06-25

Trade Name:

A) Go Bed Plus FL25E
 B) Go Bed II
 C) Go Bed Plus FL20E

Recall Start Date: 2012-05-31

Recall Number: 74938

Hazard Classification: Type II

Model or Catalog #

A) FL25E
 B) FL14E3, FL28C, FL28EEX
 C) FL20E
Lot or Serial #
A) FL25E
 B) FL14E3, FL28C, FL28EEX
 C) FL20E

Reason for Recall: Stryker Medical has received complaints regarding scales and/or bed exit systems on Gobed, and Gobed+. The units cited were manufactured between March 1, 2002 and June 30, 2008. Their investigation identified that the reported issues could be attributed to load cell malfunctions.

I know this sounds crazy but maybe we were just given an 'adventure' with this pic and it really had no meaning behind it other than the matching of the serial number and CA license.

I would really like some feedback on this and see what everyone's thoughts are.

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:46:55 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Well, what a coincidence!

In the paramedic report Murray's CA license is listed as being G01168, but we know that isn't true.
Could you expand on this a bit please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, what a coincidence!

In the paramedic report Murray's CA license is listed as being G01168, but we know that isn't true.
Could you expand on this a bit please?

Sure, the paramedic report indicated that Murray's CA license is G01668 but his CA license is actually G71169.

This is what the paramedic report says:

50 y/o (?) found supine on floor, CPR in progress (?), via PMD Murray CA (?) G01168.

The ? marks are things I can't make out on the report.

For the CA license to be placed on the paramedic report it means that they would of had to have been shown a license or Murray verbally gave it to them. Either way, it isn't correct.

If G01168 doesn't mean Murray's license, then what is it for?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

only thing it makes me think of is the dirty diana bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

Again interesting, but why? My head is empty after almost 6 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Just to assure that I am following this...

Is the paramedic report sustainable? Or a total fabrication?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

@souza, I know what you mean; things start to blur and become fuzzy after awhile.

I guess my point in all of this was why give us a number that reflects a CA medical license when it doesn't exist for Murray? Why not put the G71169 down?

Or was G01168 deleted and replaced with G71169 and whoever holds the license for G01168 is the real Murray in all of this and possibly the one who went to jail or tried to do something to Michael?

@echo, as far as I know the paramedic report was real, as far as the form goes. I did some searching on it and found the actual form online and couldn't find any glaring differences between them. 

I am one who is fascinated with numbers and just thought that all of this was odd.

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions