Who is buried at Forest Lawn?
December 28, 2014, 09:25:32 PM
I think the majority of us will agree that Michael is not buried at Forest Lawn; mainly because his name is not on the crypt and that he is alive.

If we are correct and he is not there, then who is there if anyone?

To start with I thought it odd how sunflowers played a part in TII (pictured during scene of dancers being made up for Thriller and one of the dancers having a sunflower for a hat during Thriller) and Lisa proclaiming that sunflowers were Michael’s favorite flower and she had some delivered to Forest Lawn with a request for more to come from the fans.

So I started researching. With the information that I found in the document for Murray’s arraignment from Feb. 2010, a ‘connecting report’ number in one of the Carolwood search warrants, a reply from the coroner’s office on that connecting report number, information that other burial plots had been purchased besides Michael’s crypt and other information that I had gathered I came to the conclusion that children were buried there.

Yes, children.

Does everyone remember the interview that Jermaine gave and there was a voice in the background that said “It’s for the children”? If you recall Jermaine just sat there and didn’t know what to say. At the time I had no idea why this voice said what it did or the significance of it, but as time went on and I discovered the above information I thought maybe Michael was telling us who is at Forest Lawn.

Here are the items that I found that point to my belief that children are the ones who are buried at Forest Lawn. At the moment I can't put any copies of photos here, so I will put the document and let you know the page you can find the info on.

Document from arraignment, Feb. 2010 (page 2 paragraph 3):

[pdf]http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0208_murray_02_wm.pdf[/pdf]

NOTICE: A Suspected Child Abuse Repot (SCAR) may have been generated within the meaning of Penal C ode 11166 and 11168 involving he charges alleged in the complaint. Dissemination of a SCAR is limited by Penal Code 11167 and 11167.5 and a court order is required for full disclosure of the contents of a SCAR.

The connecting report in the Carolwood warrant (page 3, to the right about 1/2 way down). Looks like an autopsy number, doesn’t it?

cc# 2008-04416

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Since this looked so much like Michael’s autopsy number (cc#2009-04415) I thought I would contact the coroner’s office, not expecting to receive any type of info. After all, this would be confidential information.

Question to coroner’s office and reply from the coroner’s office on that connecting number:

Q: Hi, I have an autopsy case # of CC#2008-04416 which I am hoping that you can give some information on. I came upon this number while reading the warrant to search Michael Jacksons home in June of 2009; it said this number was related to the case. Can you supply the name of the deceased and the date of death that relates to record 2008-04416? Thanks!

A: Case 2008-04416 name is Venegas, Jacob date of death 06-20-08 age 1 mo 3 dy.

I searched for Maria Campos (the person who replied to me) and found that she is an advocate for children and during that search I also discovered that in 2008 (the same year of the babies death) there were 14 cases of abuse/neglect of children that involved DCS (which reminded me of DCS being involved with the stun gun incident with Blanket).

Ok so far we have a possible SCAR report (child abuse) included with Murray’s arraignment document, what looks like an autopsy case number in a Carolwood search warrant, a reply from the coroner’s office on that case number which sadly is a death of a baby and information found that in 2008 DCS was involved in 14 deaths of abuse/neglect/death of children.

And interestingly enough sunflowers are associated with children; hence Lisa’s request for sunflowers to be delivered to Forest Lawn. And the voice telling us “It’s for the children”.

Here is the video stating 12 crypts were purchased besides Michael (I'll post the link, not sure if the actual video will post):

:45 mark - 12 crypts were purchased

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5T_yktVM30&feature=related[/youtube]

In my search (on Forest Lawn website) I found that Michael’s crypt contains 8 underground chambers so with that number and the 12 crypts purchased we are talking 20 individual resting places.

Do you actually think these are for the Jackson family? I doubt it. Why so many and who are these for?

Why would a baby's death be linked to Michael's investigation?

Why would the coroner's office give me that type of information, especially when I had said I found it in the Carolwood search warrant?

And above all, I can see Michael doing this. Holly Terrace is a beautiful place.

EDIT:

Sorry I forgot to include the Funeral bill showing the extra crypts that were bought - page 15 and to the right:

[pdf]http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/jacksonfuneral.pdf[/pdf]

Location Crypt "A"
Sarcoph # 9 (Crypts B, C & D) are available
and Wall Crypts - 10307, 10308, 10309, 10310, 10311, 10312, 10314, 10315

Notice there is no 10313 indicated, I wonder why.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:39:06 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Who is buried at Forest Lawn?
December 29, 2014, 11:11:02 AM
is there a link for this interview with jermaine i have never heard of this before.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 01, 2015, 12:25:14 PM
It was a video, I have tried finding it on youtube but can never find it - it may have been removed.

If I am remembering correctly, it was before the interview when he said Michael was long gone before he got to the airport, I mean hospital.

I'll keep looking for it.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2015, 02:25:26 PM
Hello again everyone, it's been quite a long time since my last post.

I searched for the interview, and remember it if it was only yesterday , because the voice was so simular to MJ's voice,Unfortunately, the interview isn't on the net anyore.
It says the vid doesn't exist, and that people thought  it was Michaels voice , but that they were wrong.
Although imo it was a strange thing and i am still convinced it was his voice.

I will never forget that interview. especially the Voice.
RTL was claiming in the intro that the interview was done by their own repoter. So they own the rights too tho?

here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

btw, isnt it odd  that i can find every interview done by RTL Boulevard anyone of the Jacksons, even back to 2009, except  for that one interview.
Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:39:41 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

January 02, 2015, 03:21:04 PM
Thank you for the link!

There has got to be some hoax video that has this info in it, I guess I should have been watching them all this time.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2015, 11:33:12 PM
i hope you are right, and that we see the interview back again.
Thank you for the link!

There has got to be some hoax video that has this info in it, I guess I should have been watching them all this time.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

January 04, 2015, 02:56:11 PM
well now that is weird . you claim it was someone else but then you yank it on top of that.  but looking at it in a different way that would make people much more interested in what you came out with in the future wouldn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 06, 2015, 03:58:55 PM
It was a video, I have tried finding it on youtube but can never find it - it may have been removed.

If I am remembering correctly, it was before the interview when he said Michael was long gone before he got to the airport, I mean hospital.

I'll keep looking for it.

Love you Michael!

Hello Imhere4MJ!
I have found a hoax video with that Split up in it! I remembered it, because back in 2011, before I have found this forum I watched tones of hoax videos from MJHoaxEvidence on YouTube! I think this is what you would like to find!
This is the link to YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good night everyone!
I love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:02:07 PM by Vezulu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goat

February 07, 2015, 02:28:17 PM
Of course Michael is not buried at FL.It has always been my belief that Michael  would be buried at Neverland when he passes therefore would need to maintain some kind of control over the property.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2015, 02:14:59 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1shBYOKLd8[/youtube]

Yep...it's all in the name....or No name lol  :icon_rolleyes:.....Anyway the TMZ video makes no sense  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions