SalmonTopic starter

Hello everyone~
January 02, 2015, 06:41:52 AM
I'm glad to have found this forum. I've been wondering about MJ and all the things that happened since the 25th of June, 2009.
Before registering, I've read the forum, and I am informed about all the things that are here, and the conclusions of the general members.
I hope I can give something of my own and help all the believers to decode this hoax, and be satisfied with whatever truth we find.

Sincerely,

Salmon (?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe..”
― Michael Jackson

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Hello everyone~
January 02, 2015, 01:26:18 PM
Greetings & welcome  :)

Happy 2015!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal