EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Meeting MJ
December 30, 2014, 05:01:52 AM
I am sure that this has come up in the past...

Has anyone ever met or been in the same room with MJ?

I have twice. The first time was backstage post a performance with he and his brothers. It was an routine autograph session, no Q&A. The second time was at a fundraising event, the name I shall not disclose. Both he and Whitney Houston were there. That event was open for Q&A, but I chose to stay on the sideline and quietly observe. He had so many people bombarding him for photo opportnities, autographs and hugs. It was organized and controlled chaos. People were so excited and screaming his name and waving from every direction. I felt very sad for him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

Re: Meeting MJ
December 30, 2014, 09:43:42 AM
Oh my. To have been in the same room with that beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, humble, intoxicating human being  :omg: :'( :-* :-[. I wouldn't have been able to control myself. Well at least not until I recovered from fainting.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
December 30, 2014, 05:43:34 PM
The first time was enchanting. The second time was surreal. A description of MJ's charisma and presence is a force of nature that is too complex for words. The funny thing is that I stumbled into both opportunities. Both times were uncontrived and unassuming. I am thankful to God for spiritual synchronicity. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

January 02, 2015, 10:22:06 PM
No, I haven't been lucky enough but maybe one day.

I do know somewhat of what you are saying echo in regards to him during the Q & A.

I was at Forest Lawn when Joe was there back in 2012 and it was like vultures were coming down on him. I can only imagine the scene with Michael and how he felt all of the time.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions