Murray's Nevada Medical License
January 17, 2015, 02:37:27 PM
I have always felt Murray’s medical licenses meant something so I've kept an eye on them.

I found an old topic on here that contained this article:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray no longer licensed in Nevada
3:29 PM, Nov. 8, 2011

"Dr. Conrad Murray's Nevada medical license expired in July and he did not renew," said Edward Cousineau, the board's deputy director. "In June of 2010 we entered into an agreement with (Murray's) attorney restricting his practice in Nevada. He wasn't allowed to do anything involving anesthesia."

1. So according to this 2011 article restriction was placed on Murray’s Nevada medical license in June 2010. Murray’s Nevada medical license expired June 30, 2011.
2. Through at least  June 30th, 2013 the status on the Nevada medical license was: Suspended NP-Active-Restricted
3.As of today the status is Suspended-Non Pay. What happened to the restricted wording? Isn’t he still restricted? So if Murray pays to have his license re-instated that will be allowed?

License Information
License Type: Medical Doctor
License Number: 9141 Status: Suspended-Non Pay
Issue Date: 8/17/1999 Expiration Date: 6/30/2011 

When I first saw the Suspended NP-Active-Restricted status a few years back I got curious. What does Suspended NP mean? Does NP mean nonpayment (if so why not just put nonpayment?)?

I found another meaning of NP which is Nolle prosequi

Nolle Prosequi
 [Latin, Will not prosecute.]

The term nolle prosequi is used in reference to a formal entry upon the record made by a plaintiff in a civil lawsuit or a prosecutor in a criminal action in which that individual declares that he or she wishes to discontinue the action as to certain defendants, certain issues, or altogether. A nolle prosequi is commonly known as nol pros.

If the believers are correct (and I do believe we are) Murray was the fall guy in all of this and he is not guilty of killing Michael.

If the NP does mean nolle prosequi why was there a trial? We all know there had to be a trial because something did happen that day, but it wasn’t at the hands of Conrad Murray. The parole document backs up that Murray is not guilty and leads to the belief the trial was about someone else.

If NP does only mean non payment and the restriction has been removed from his Nevada medical license doesn't that prove he isn't guilty as well?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Murray's Nevada Medical License
January 17, 2015, 09:17:10 PM
so my question is can other drs. give anesthesia anyway?  :icon_e_confused: :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 17, 2015, 09:44:51 PM
so my question is can other drs. give anesthesia anyway?  :icon_e_confused: :suspect:

Forgive me, but I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 18, 2015, 11:46:08 AM

Love you Michael!

can other doctors (not anesthesiologist) give it  , period? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

January 18, 2015, 11:49:09 AM

Love you Michael!

can other doctors (not anesthesiologist) give it  , period? isn't it  a specialty? what i am asking is can they take away his "right?" to do something that he was never given the "right" to do in the first place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2015, 04:26:52 PM
I found this:

An anesthesiologist (US English) or anaesthetist (British English) is a physician trained in anesthesia and perioperative medicine.

In the United States, the term anesthesiologist refers to a physician who completed an accredited residency program in anesthesiology, usually four years following medical school either with M.D. or D.O. degree. In contrast, the term anesthetist is used for nurse anesthesia providers who have undergone specialized training in anesthesia.

Murray did complete a residency program, we just don't know if it included anesthesiology.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 19, 2015, 11:39:28 AM
ahhh another unknown...... too of those  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2015, 08:08:34 PM
I was reading on an old thread on here an excerpt from Jermaine's book and it made me think of the British version of an anesthesiologist and something that I've been working on throughout the hoax.

Jermaine's book (he's talking about who should give propofol):

According to the instructions it should be given only by a trained anaesthetist

Anaesthetist is what a British anesthesiologist is called.

Do the instructions say anaesthetist or anesthesiologist? I'll go see if I can find out.

Now during opening statements Walgren stumbled over Murray's name while talking about London and called him Murphy (around the 3:17 mark):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtnmL5lQ5fw[/youtube]

Other things said during this:

Was a medical doctor
Not an anesthesiologist
Not board certified in cardiology
Not board certified in any medical specialty at the time of Michael’s death

---------------------

Back in the beginning a fellow hoaxer and I were trying to figure out if Murray could have worked in London since he was a US doctor. From what we came up with you have to go through tests to get the correct license to work over there. Since Murray would only be working for Michael maybe there are other factors involved which would allow this.

Any way, I did find a Dr. over in London with the last name of Murphy, first name Conrad

Conrad Murphy
Name Conrad Murphy
Job title Consultant Cardiologist
PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Primary specialty Cardiology
Qualifications FRCP, MB BS, MA
GMC No.3188828
Date of GMC  01/08/1987
registration (dd/mm/yyyy) 

WHERE I WORK
Private hospital/Private clinic Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Address 78 Broyle Road
City/Town Chichester
Postcode PO19 6WB

Conrad Frederick Murphy
View telephone number
Cardiologist Chichester
Maternity Unit, Spittalfield Lane,  Chichester, England.
012 437 881 22

------------------------

Here is an article where Murray is called Murphy (yes I know it can be a typo):

Dr. Conrad Murphy Removed Evidence From Scene: David Walgren

Michael Paterr  |  January 5, 2011  | 0 Comments

The mystery behind the death of the king of pop is still unraveling.

There are new revelations almost daily in the case related to the passing of Michael Jackson. Dr. Conrad Murray who was attending MJ at the time is under more scrutiny.

Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney revealed that Dr. Conrad may have removed the vital evidences from the scene soon after the music legend death.

The unexplained gap of 20 minutes between the discovery of the dead body and call to emergency services leaves much to suspicion. The important unanswered questions are still open to investigation.

The latest allegations come from the prosecutor who says Dr Conrad did not pay attention to unconscious MJ, instead he used that time to remove the medical evidences which could prove his guilt.

Dr Conrad has been charged with involuntary manslaughter. The court is hearing this case in detail.

Michael Jackson died of an overdose of propofol and many fans believe that Dr Conrad could save the singer from his untimely death.

It would be interesting to see the final verdict in this case.

Michael Jackson’s fans and his family deserve answers.

--------------------------

And in the documentary at Flanagan's house, Flanagan called Murray Murphy (around 12:33 - 12:50):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4c2mUXoDA[/youtube]

Conrad Murray - MSNBC Documentary 11-11.mp4 
rew4934

Of course as usual, all of this could just be a coincidence.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:16:12 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2015, 10:09:08 PM
in the US, a registered nurse (RN) can also train to be an anesthetist also. So after finishing nursing school; a nurse returns to school for training and is then called a CRNA. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. She works under the guidance of a doctor in a surgical/operational setting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2015, 09:06:40 PM
Good point about the nurse aspect.

I guess that could fall under the 'she' in all of this.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2015, 10:54:33 PM
Good point about the nurse aspect.

I guess that could fall under the 'she' in all of this.

Love you Michael!

Very true. hmm. I think we definitely need to look more into the "she" possibility that you mentioned in another thread. Thank you iamhere4mj. You seem to take your time and dig deeper into a lot of things. I appreciate your efforts a lot. You notice things that I never would  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions