Do

Re: My personal experiences with this hoax
February 08, 2015, 12:55:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do, I don't recognize any of it, what broadcasting company was it? I know people in Dutch media land so I am sure I can get the footage if you tell me where it was, what day and what time.

According to the IT department of my work (I called them right after I saw it), it was taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was on Thuesday, February 3, in the afternoon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

February 08, 2015, 01:03:34 PM

Do, I don't recognize any of it, what broadcasting company was it? I know people in Dutch media land so I am sure I can get the footage if you tell me where it was, what day and what time.

According to the IT department of my work (I called them right after I saw it), it was taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So it was not on tv but on something your IT department made?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 08, 2015, 01:11:26 PM

So it was not on tv but on something your IT department made?
I don't know exactly how it works. I work at a city hall and we have screens with local information of our town. However, in the bottom of the screen there is a news stream/banner (don't know how to call it) with (inter)national news (like you see on CNN). When I searched on nu.nl, I found everything what I read on the banner, except the 'Michael Jackson is alive' part. I'm sure it wasn't a prank from the IT department.
The news stream was taken from nu.nl
Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 01:14:19 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Its her

February 09, 2015, 07:08:20 PM
Here is a link explaining exactly what this is, it was from CNN in August 2009. What is interesting is WHY was it being broadcast, discussed, referred to, NOW?? Has something else been faked the same way????? What were they talking about after this? I didn't find the rebroadcast like you saw, but only the original, under a search for the image and the words "Michael Jackson still alive...." It's NOT for nothing, if you just saw it this year. :affraid:  :icon_bounce:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

February 10, 2015, 12:47:32 AM
I'm not seeing the connection between the banner at the bottom of the screen (Michael Jackson still alive) with that story of the coroners van.

Unless back in 2009 that same banner was being shown with the video of the coroners van playing.

Can this date be searched for on that German website to see if they ran the coroners van video with that caption?

If so, that video represented the following:

RTL: Video intended to tell people not to take information at face value  :moonwalk_:

RTL spokesperson: Video made to show how easy it is to spread rumors online

Are we, the believers being told that Michael is alive and some of the media are aware of it?

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:05:05 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 10, 2015, 12:10:06 PM
You're right, there isn't a connection to the van. Today I asked the IT department again how this banner shows up and where the information comes from. To be clear, what is shown on the screen isn't a regular tv broadcast, but, like I said, local information and news from our town and from our city hall (which is where I work). The footage only shows at the city hall. However, the banner in the bottom of the screen is a RSS feed from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My collegue from IT said that maybe an old item has accidentaly showed up in the banner. Maybe it was from last year, referring to the hologram appearance of Michael, 'singing' "Slave to the rhytm", I don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

February 13, 2015, 02:32:15 PM
Hi Do

I checked the website you mentionned and they had an article about neverland the day before

So MAYBE, the lines under the news are randomly picked up from the web, in related subject with MJ. Maybe the fact that they talked about MJ, brought this time line back on stage, as when google can give you strange results when you search for something.

This is the only "technical" explanation i'm thinking about, because i have such screen in the bus, and the news line at the bottom sometime say "strange stuff", related to something that is in the news.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions