2009s 50 most shocking celebrity moments UK show
December 29, 2009, 05:07:21 PM
Sorry guys just finished airing and MJ was Number 1 in shocking news for 2009 :(  :(
But what got me really annoyed is that they were quoting those first autopsy BS rumours about him being on loads of prescription drugs, Extremely underweight etc etc...... Need to get their facts straight..
Also Mark Lester was on it who said he was with MJ the day he made the O2 announcement so either ML is in on the Hoax or it was definitley MJ that made that O2 announcement.. (I know some people it was a double) He said he met MJ in London and went with him to the O2 announcement and they hung out for the day or something.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

it really is MJ at the O2 arena...notice in pictures dated all the way back to 2005 he has a red bracelet on his left wrist...the guy at the O2 has that same bracelet on lol...i know sucks :(...its just weird because even TMZ were thinking the O2 guy looked and sounded differently from MJ but the red braclet says it. ALSO..in TII there were doubles because in some scenes the famous red bracelet is not on the left wrist, and in other scenes ( where MJ was actualy in ) had the red bracelet on the left wrist :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

was michael at the O2... he was acting odd because he knows somwthing that we don´t, like billie jean first performance at motown aniversary... at the O2 he sais:
this is it, this is the final courtain call... this is it, and when i say this is it, this is it... because...
he knows that was the last public performance before... and all the media will be searching for his last performance before his "dead", and this would be his last... the hoax starts, and he know it! ;)
and don´t worry  about all the world talking about his dead, this is normal, not all the world knows about the hoax! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

yes for sure!!!! i still dont know why tmz hasnt posted him on rip list though, i mean why would MJ let TMZ in on the hoax they are the main ones who make fun of him if you watch the later videos b4 his death? If i would tell neone it would be OPRAH because she is freaking awesome!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions