You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think it's a hoax btw. I think she really will die on the 11th.

Like diggyon, what events do you think will happen for her to actually die on the 11th?

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:25:30 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Step one, sedation, so the victim can't speak or write about what is REALLY happening to them or communicate in any way with their family. Step two, enough sedation to depress the respiratory drive, so that the victim cannot breathe even if they were awake. Step three, place victim on a ventilator. Step four, let lay in that state for approximately ten to 14 days, to convince the family of the fiction that the brain has died, and build hysteria and anxiety into the family. Step five, call the family into an urgent meeting in a private room nearby the ICU. Step six, lie with a very concerned face to the relatives to bring their sorrowful hopelessness to ultimate crescendo. Step six, lean more heavily on the relatives to "be compassionate, not selfish"and to sign the "unplug" papers, TO cut off the victim's ONLY lifeline while in this drugged and 100% helpless brain-absent state. But DO NOT mention that the reason they have not woken up for two weeks is BECAUSE you have paralyzed their respiratory muscles and drugged them to deep sleep, while their departure is being arranged. Step seven PULL THE PLUG, remove all evidence from the room and comfort the family with coffee and cookies with the door closed so the other patient families scheduled for this next will have no clue THAT they are next...... Sorry, it's probably more than what you wanted to know but this is one legal accepted recipe for medical murder. :icon_evil:

But, I think the whole thing is another hoax. Bobby Kristina can't be suicidal a bit over her mother's death. All she had to do is ask Brandi what was in that note her mother passed her and she'd KNOW her mother faked it TOO.  :icon_albino:

However....if the real doctors really have her in the real hospital--even faking it---her days ARE numbered, to the tune of 14. They will kill her because they can. It's great for business to be in the news "desperately trying to save" someone multitudes are rooting for.
  :'(
Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:51:59 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Bobbi Kristina ‘Face and Mouth Injuries’ Triggered Probe of Nick Gordon (VIDEO)
by Rickey Yaneza on February 9, 2015 at 9:47 pm

What happened to Bobbi Kristina on the morning she was found unconscious face down in a bathtub? Injuries to her face and mouth have Roswell police concerned, according to a source from WSB-TV 2 in Atlanta.

As we reported earlier, Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend Nick Gordon is the subject of an investigation by authorities for criminal foul play. Gordon has since lawyered up, even as Bobbi Kristina is in the hospital fighting for her life.

Meanwhile, the family of Bobbi Kristina Brown held a candlelight vigil for her Monday night. Everyone is waiting for the worst.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If all of this is true, why didn’t Bobbi Kristina leave Nick?

Why didn’t the family get Bobbi Kristina away from Nick? An earlier article stated there was a restraining order against Nick to stay away from the family (this is why he is not allowed at the same time at the hospital when the family is there).

In March 2014, Marion "Pat" Houston, 54 – whose husband is Whitney's brother Gary and who serves as the executor of the trust fund Whitney set up for her daughter – petitioned for a temporary protective order against Gordon.

In court documents filed in Fulton County, Georgia, and obtained by PEOPLE, Houston said Gordon had "made threatening comments and posted photos of guns with the intention of making petitioner fearful for her personal safety. Respondent then posted more photos of guns later and has sent harassing texts."

A March police report elaborated on the conflict, noting that Gordon and Bobbi Kristina "are not pleased with Marion controlling Whitney Houston's estate."

Was that restraining order the start to the buildup to January 31st? The restraining order was temporary? How long was it for?

Have there been other documented incidents of abuse to Bobbi by Nick?

What bugs me the most is that Nick knew (or should have known) an appointment was scheduled for the cable guy to arrive on that day. Why would anyone try to kill someone knowing a stranger would be in their home and have to enter the bedroom? And where is the bathroom in the bedroom where she was found? Is the tub visible from where Lomas and the cable guy were? What made Lomas go into the bathroom to begin with?

If it is true and Bobbi did sustain injuries to her mouth, it was either with a fist, an object or she fell onto something hard. Is it a black and blue mark? Is her jaw broken? Was her mouth swollen? Was her lip cut? It would be nice to know the extent of the injury since she is on life support which if the injury is severe enough the life support may be in the way of healing.

Lomas had said he didn’t know where Nick had gone after he arrived around 9 AM, but yet Nick was right there when Lomas called him for help after discovering Bobbi in the bathroom. He was within shouting distance? And then Nick gave CPR.

2/6/2015 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We're told Max Lomas -- the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub -- arrived at around 9 AM last Saturday. He says he hung out with Nick but did not see Bobbi Kristina. He was told she was in the bedroom. Nick wandered away and Max says he didn't pay attention to his whereabouts.

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in -- Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.

We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.
Sounds like Alvarez cleaning up after Murray, doesn’t it?

Why has nobody talked with the cable guy? The police haven’t stated that they have talked to him. HE WAS THERE!

And what about this article? Why would they interview employees of a bank to see if they saw any suspicious behavior by anyone? Nick didn’t flee the scene, so who are they looking for?

by Ken Baker and Francesca Bacardi  Wed., Feb. 4, 2015 6:24 AM PST

According to a source, police officers in recent days have asked storeowners in the commercial Ellard Village strip mall adjacent to Bobbi Kristina's gated community if they saw any suspicious persons or movements on Saturday morning prior to the police arriving at the scene.

The source tells E! News that two police investigators in fact visited Sun Trust Bank on Holcomb Bridge Road after the incident and questioned employees, asking for parking lot surveillance video and inquiring about any suspicious activity.

"[Police] were asking if they saw anyone jump the wall behind the house, or if anyone was seen leaving the area," a source tells us. "But no one recalled seeing anyone or anything suspicious. But the cops also were looking for video."

The bank branch, located at 8390 Holcomb Bridge Road, sits less than 100 yards from Bobbi Kristina's residence, separated only by a roughly ten-foot stonewall. The bank had short hours that day, notably open only from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.

I do hope that this isn't true, but if it is I hope that whoever did this to Bobbi Kristina is caught and punished.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:27:42 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

I was sharing the same thought as Souza and it seems that this prediction will happen !  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Souza, what makes you think that she will die on the 11th of Feb???

Just a gut feeling and seems that I was right, unless she pulls through which I don't think will happen: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, I had that same feeling she was going to die on Feb. 11th. Just found out they are going to take Bobbi Kristina off life support tomorrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I read the articles about Bobbi Cristina, and I totally agree with you Souza.

I'm really sad for this unfortunate girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

OMG!!! This is heartbreaking :'(  Is there a way to save the poor girl? How come her family is not doubting what the doctors are telling them!! She can't die like that, just because her death is good for the business!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Souza, what makes you think that she will die on the 11th of Feb???

Just a gut feeling and seems that I was right, unless she pulls through which I don't think will happen: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is an update on TMZ that they are not going to pull the plug on Wednesday; other articles are also stating this and it appears it is coming directly from the family. The family is also blasting TMZ and other outlets for false reporting.

There's a video in the article as well.

EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown's Family on Bobbi Kristina: 'She's Getting Better'
by Jennifer Cady      9:42 AM PST, February 10, 2015

As hundreds of supporters turned out for a vigil in Riverdale, Ga., on Monday night for Bobbi Kristina Brown, Tina and Shayne Brown — sister and nephew to Bobby Brown — remain optimistic about her condition.

"She's progressing," Shayne tells ET's David Begnaud in an exclusive sit-down interview. "She's getting better. We just ask for people to continue to pray."

As for Bobby Brown, who has been by his daughter's side at the hospital for more than a week, Shayne and Tina say he's holding up well, given the circumstances.

"Uncle's in good spirits," Shayne said. "It's just family issues right now. Uncle just wants his privacy. The family wants its privacy."

Bobbi Kristina -- the 21-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and the late music legend Whitney Houston -- was discovered face down in her bath tub on Jan. 31, and was rushed to a hospital in Rosewell, Ga., where she was put on a ventilator and placed into a medically induced coma. She was later transferred to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.

Though Tina and Shayne have been at the hospital since day one, they have backed off a bit to give Bobby his space with Bobbi Kristina.

"I’ve been home for a couple of days to let everything just die down," Tina says. "Bobby wanted to spend time with her by himself."

It has been a difficult time for the family, with emotions swirling and media scrutiny, and the tension culminated in a bloody brawl last Thursday night, which caused the stitches on Shayne's forehead. However, the mother and son say the family remains strong.

"At the end of the day though, the family is in good spirits," Shayne says. "Everybody's talking about the bickering and fighting that's going on between the family. At this time right now, we're just-- a lot of emotions are going on. We love each other."

Tina also takes responsibility for the fight. "I was upset, you know, I've been dealing with my niece and her being in the hospital. It was just a lot of emotions and I had a drink and I was frustrated and I was trying to make a point and I threw a glass. Unfortunately, it hit my son," she says.

"That situation was blown out of proportion," Shayne continues. "You see we're here right now. You know what I'm saying? I love her. She loves me. This is my mother. At the end of the day, family goes through things but -- just the family that we come from, it just happens to be publicized to the world."

When asked where they see Bobbi Kristina in a month, Tina envisions her niece fully recovered and back to her old self.

"Oh I don't know, we'll probably go to Fiji Islands, something, on the beach," she imagines. When asked whether she expects Bobbi Kristina to live a full life again, Tina says, "I do. Yes."

"Krissy will be good. Everything will be alright," Shayne adds.

Check out the video above for more from Bobby Brown's relatives on the state of their family.

----------------------

The family either isn't accepting what may happen if all of this is true, or something else is going on.

Perhaps she will wake up on the 11th.

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:26:16 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, there is a twist on this; we are now just learning that Bobbi Kristina was in a car accident just days before she was found unresponsive in a bathtub face down.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Was In Traffic Wreck Days Before Hospitalization

By MICHAEL ROTHMAN, JANICE MCDONALD and ERIC JONES
39 minutes ago
 Good Morning America

Days before she was found unresponsive in her home, Bobbi Kristina Brown was involved in an accident that sent the driver of the other car to the hospital, according to the Roswell, Georgia police report obtained by ABC News.

On Jan. 27, Brown was driving a Jeep with her friend Danyela Da Silva Bradley as passenger, while the other vehicle involved in the crash was a Ford Taurus, according to the report.

Brown, 21, lost control of her Jeep and crossed over into the lanes running in the opposite direction, then collided with the Taurus, the report said.

The report adds that both the driver of the Taurus and Brown's passenger were taken to North Fulton Hospital due to injuries suffered from the crash.

Brown, the daughter of pop icons Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has been in the hospital since she was discovered by her partner Nick Gordon and a friend Max Lomas on Jan. 31, according to police. Lomas has been previous linked to Bradley, Brown's passenger in the accident days earlier.

Brown was found face down in her bath tub and was taken to North Fulton Hospital, but then moved to Emory University Hospital.

Roswell Police also recently confirmed that Brown's incident at her home less than two weeks ago is classified as a criminal investigation. That has always been the case, a spokesperson said in a statement on Wednesday.

"The Roswell Police Criminal Investigation Division, who is investigating the incident, conducts criminal investigations," Lisa Holland, the Roswell public information officer, said in a statement to ABC News. "The incident has always been under criminal investigation and has not been reclassified as a criminal investigation. Criminal investigations may or may not result in criminal charges being brought against individuals."

Brown has been surrounded by friends and family, including her father, who has continued to ask for privacy while they monitor her condition.

The police are saying this has always been a criminal investigation. So the minute the police responded to the house it became a criminal investigation? Then why wasn't this stated right away?

Are the injuries to Bobbi's mouth/face have anything to do with the car accident? Did she black out while in the tub from those injuries?

Was the car accident really an 'accident'?

Recap:

On January 23rd a 911 called was placed saying there was an argument/fight going on at the Brown/Gordon home - the home was dark when the police arrived.

On January 27th, Bobbi Kristina was in a car accident with an acquaintance of Max Lomas who is the one who found Bobbi in the bathtub.

On January 31st, Bobbi Kristina is found face down in a bathtub.

9:00 AM ET – Max Lomas arrives at Bobbi Kristina/Nick Gordon’s home. Few minutes later Nick wanders away, Max doesn’t know where he went.

10:00 AM ET – cable guy arrives and after a few moments states he needs to enter the bedroom. Max discovers Bobbi Kristina face down in bathtub. Max yells for Nick and Nick is right there and gives CPR

10:25 AM ET – 911 call (by the way it has not yet been released, not even by TMZ – what exactly is on it?)

4:54 PM ET – Bobbi Kristina is placed into a medically induced coma

Bobbi Kristina is moved to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, opens her eyes

Conflicting reports abound - Bobbi Kristina is not ok, Bobbi Kristina is ok

Nick Gordon (boyfriend/husband/partner) is being investigated for the injuries to Bobbi Kristinas mouth/face.

Bobbi Kristana's aunt expects a full recovery and they will probably go to an island

"Oh I don't know, we'll probably go to Fiji Islands, something, on the beach," she imagines. When asked whether she expects Bobbi Kristina to live a full life again, Tina says, "I do. Yes."

Nick Gordon's reckless driving case was postponed

UPDATE: It was announced on Monday, Feb. 9, that Gordon's case for reckless driving has been "postponed until a later date."

I can't imagine what will happen next.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is some info that I was unaware of.

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 | 4:09 PM

Police Reportedly Found Drugs in Bobbi Kristina's House
By Taylor Lewis

Bobbi Kristina Brown still remains in a medically induced coma, but TMZ is reporting that police officers found drugs in the 21-year-old's house.

Brown was found unconscious and lying facedown in a bathtub over the weekend. Police searched her house immediately following the incident, but found nothing suspicious lying out in the open. However, in a second, more thorough search, officers reportedly found drugs.

According to TMZ, family members are confirming the findings, though the police department hasn't released a statement.

Though her condition is still "touch and go" after being deprived of oxygen for anywhere from two to five minutes, it was reported yesterday that her brain swelling has decreased, oxygen levels have increased and she is able to move her eyes.

Sounds like the second search of Carolwood when the Jackson family said there was heroin at the house.

This article is from the 3rd, 3 days after the accident; this is the first time I have read detailed info on Bobbi's condition.

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:48:23 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not good news......

Bobbi Kristina
Organs Failing
Just a Matter of Time

2/14/2015 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina's organs are shutting down and reliable family sources say at this point it doesn't matter if Bobby Brown withdraws life support ... she's dying.

As we reported ... when Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital 2 weeks ago her brain activity was minimal. A few days later she showed an improvement in brain function but we're told her condition has since deteriorated.

We're told several organs are already shutting down and the family now fully understands.

Bobby Brown is holding strong to his religious view and is saying he will do what it takes to keep his daughter alive, even if it's just on life support with no long-term hope. Some members of Bobby's family disagree with his decision but will respect it.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found a site that has the accident reports that Bobbi Kristina has been involved in.

December 30th, 2014

January 27th, 2015

Radaronline has the bathtub accident:

Is it possible because of the 2 accidents from Dec. 30th and January 27th, that Bobbi Kristina had sustained injuries that nobody knew about?

Also, I found the following interesting from the report on the incident at her home:

Incident Data section: Miscellaneous Information – no Offense 0009

Victim section: Bobbi is spelled Bobby

Others Involved section: no mention of the cable guy

NARRATIVE:
On January 31, 2015 at 1025 hours, I (Officer LOWE) was assigned to the Uniform Patrol in a marked patrol vehicle (13-335). I responded to (redacted) reference a drowning. The incident location was secure and the scene protected for CID investigators.

Just because someone was found facedown in the bathtub would that instantly suggest that something criminal happened? According to the narrative on the report, that is suggested. Why would the scene become secure and protected right away?

Here is an article with other accidents in the last couple of years:

Police: Bobbi Kristina Brown Was In Traffic Wreck

The Associated Press    |  By KATE BRUMBACK 
 Posted:  02/12/2015 6:34 pm EST    Updated:  02/12/2015 6:59 pm EST

ATLANTA (AP) — Whitney Houston's daughter was involved in a traffic accident that injured two people days before she was found face-down in a bathtub, according to a police report obtained by The Associated Press.

Bobbi Kristina Brown lost control of her Jeep Liberty when a tire blew out on Jan. 27, crossing into oncoming traffic and colliding with another vehicle. Police in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell described "extensive damage" to both vehicles. Brown's passenger and the other car's driver were hospitalized. Brown blamed tire failure, and officers found a nail in the Jeep's blown-out right rear tire, the incident report says.

Police were called to the home on July 8, 2013, and Gordon told officers Brown was unresponsive after falling on the floor. Gordon described it as a seizure, but Brown told police she had no history of medical conditions and had never had a seizure. The incident report says Brown was disoriented and was taken to a hospital.

Last month's crash also wasn't Brown's first car wreck. Police in Alpharetta cited her in November 2012 for failing to maintain her lane after the black Chevrolet Camaro she was driving landed in a ditch. No injuries were reported in that crash.

Gordon has also been cited for driving infractions. On Dec. 30, he was driving Brown's Lexus and she was a passenger when police said Gordon rear-ended the car in front of him at a red light. Roswell police arrested him then on an unspecified Fulton County warrant.

November 2012 – didn’t stay in her lane

July 2013 – unresponsive

December 2014 – passenger in car/Nick rear ended another vehicle at a red light

January 27, 2015 – lost control of car due to nail in tire/blowout

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:15:00 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is an old article (from the 4th) but could this point to anything?

Bobbi Kristina last texts reveal misery over mom's death
New York Daily News
PHILIP CAULFIELD

2/4/2015

Mere days before she was found unconscious in a tub filled with water, Bobbi Kristina Brown sent a series of anguished texts revealing the depth of her grief over her mother Whitney Houston's tragic death.

Nearly three years later, the late pop diva's only child confided to a family friend that her pain was still raw, "like your heart has been ripped out of your chest," Radar Online reported.

"I was ALLLLL my mother lived for," Bobbi Kristina wrote in one of her final texts before Saturday's accident. Radar didn't identify the recipient.

"Despite the fame, the fortune, the power - any and everything, my mother has done FOR ME lady," she added.

"She was and is my everything ma'am."

News of the Bobbi Kristina's painful final messages comes as a family vigil for her entered its fourth day at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, where the 21-year-old was reportedly hooked to a ventilator.

Brown's lover, Nick Gordon, 25, and a friend, Maxwell Lomas, discovered her face down in an upstairs tub at their suburban Atlanta home Saturday, the victim of what some outlets have reported was an accidental drug overdose.

In other heavyhearted messages to the female friend, Bobbi Kristina admitted to feeling "alienated" and "lost" following her mother's 2012 drowning death in a Beverly Hills hotel bathtub.

"And if you don't think I don't know [What ]an ounce of HURT anguish and pain is, you are preaching to the wrong women, because I've [been] in the public eye since I was born," she wrote, according to Radar.

Elsewhere, she allegedly lit into the mystery friend for neglecting her own daughter.

"My mother would of never," she said.

Signing off, she wrote, "All well now though. I will update you. Have a blessed week. Goodbye."

Meanwhile, as investigators continued to piece together the events surrounding Saturday's accident, police in Roswell, Ga., were looking into reports a witness may have fled Bobbi Kristina's home before cops arrived.

One source told E! News that two police questioned employees at a bank branch that sits near Brown and Gordon's gated community and hoped to get their hands on a parking lot surveillance tape.

"[Police] were asking if they saw anyone jump the wall behind the house, or if anyone was seen leaving the area," the source told E! News.
"But no one recalled seeing anyone or anything suspicious. But the cops also were looking for video."

Lomas, 24, has also drawn scrutiny.

He was arrested on Jan. 15 on drugs and weapons charges, Fulton County Jail records showed, and spent three days in jail before getting released on $15,000 bond.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

when i look at this whole thing in a hoax way i see the obvious exact same scenario thing and i see paris ( supposed ) act of cutting her wrist and michael's often comment about slitting his before he would do anything to a child.  but i don't quite know how it would fit together in the whole scheme of things past , present or future. :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal