Hi everyone it's Joe, I been coming here since 09 to read and I recently came here with a previous name you may remember me by typeonegative, well I talked to dave dave on Facebook and Paris and it seems Michael is really dead I'm afraid dave dave admitted it was in fact him on Larry king live and Paris seems really serious that her father had died especially her Facebook posts they seem like there no longer mind tricking and strait to the point, it looks to me they wanted people to believe he was still alive in the beginning so that it would push sales or something but sadly I believe he had really died :confused: please believers I'm not here to step on you so  don't say if you don't believe how come your here I'm here because I was a huge believer until now and I Ann trashy disappointed, I enjoyed believing in the hoax for many reasons but the top two reasons are, I had hope my favorite artist was alive and also because it was fun watching for clues but after much further investigating my hope I held on to so tight is gone, and it hurts if any of you can try to convince me still that the hoax is really real it would cheer me up lol, again I'm sorry to say but even with that being said I feel reality is people the world lost the kindest most talented soul this weird has ever seen what a shame!
Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:04:59 AM by MichaelJacksontruthis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quite simply, what else would you expect them to say? And on Facebook?

Dead artists sell ... you don't need a pretend hoax to boost sales, so that idea doesn't wash with me.

What made you believe in the first place?  Do those things still hold true?  Was your belief based simply on a desire for MJ to be alive or on actual facts that led you to the conclusion that he is?  These are the questions I would ask myself in your position.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We think exactly alike I asked myself this first and I based believing on facts things like no body viewing no real photos of mj dread besides the supposed morgue photo so I still believe all those things and I just really kinda believe somehow even though to me it feels like he faked his death I just feel somehow he's dead and Paris has me convinced but then again she was the biggest /only actress at the funeral so I really don't know I suppose I'm becoming half deader half believer and on top of the evidence and facts that Iv seen I do also wish Michael alive so much that it causes me to second guess these things a little, if you believers including myself are correct when do you think we will see him again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Oh Come on! You can't start a topic which says "credible sources" and "i stopped believing" and then state in your further posts that you're still a believer.

Your sources are not credible, Dave Dave is not going to confess to a fan over facebook. No one in their right mind is ever going to do that. 

And no one is really sure about what's going on here so you might want to stay diplomatic and observe the proceedings, like many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Hello everyone, even though I am new here I have been a member of Lipstick alley since 09.  I joined because I refuse to believe that Mike has passed away.  Everything about Mike is a mystery so why wouldn't this be too. :abouttime: I wanted to respond to this latest thread cause I truly believe that Dave Dave and Paris are in on the hoax.  First off why did it take Dave Dave 6 years to come out Facebook or not and proclaim that Mike is dead, when everyone was questioning whether it was him or not on Larry King. I have gotten soo many vibes from Paris that I don't know what to think in her case. :Pulling_hair: Of all the celebrities that has passed (for real) you don't have these questions to whether they are dead or not you know they are.  If Mike was truly dead then why no headstone after 6 years, why no viewing of the body, why all the photoshopping and sightings. Why the speaking of him in PRESENT tense even in 2015. Come on!   We MJfans are smarter than the average bear so until I have proof I will still be a believer until you can atleast show me proof not some facebook account (one that we have not even seen) you don't even know if that is really Dave Dave or Paris.  So next time come with proof or it will remain speculation just like the other theories.  Have a good day. :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We think exactly alike I asked myself this first and I based believing on facts things like no body viewing no real photos of mj dread besides the supposed morgue photo so I still believe all those things and I just really kinda believe somehow even though to me it feels like he faked his death I just feel somehow he's dead and Paris has me convinced but then again she was the biggest /only actress at the funeral so I really don't know I suppose I'm becoming half deader half believer and on top of the evidence and facts that Iv seen I do also wish Michael alive so much that it causes me to second guess these things a little, if you believers including myself are correct when do you think we will see him again?

Thank you for having the courage to share your feelings, MichaelJacksontruthis. :smiley_abuv: It’s going on six years now, and we’ve all undoubtedly swung back and forth regarding our beliefs from time to time. You make a great point about second-guessing and pose a reasonable question, I think, at the end of your post.         

Hulk Smash, you also make a good point--“come with proof or it will remain speculation just like the other theories”--in that, unfortunately, this can ultimately be said to both non-believers and believers.

Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:44:37 AM by Starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Rouxie

Firstly , Thank you @MichaelJacksontruthis For sharing your thoughts and feelings .
Somehow you sound like me 9 Months ago , As I lost my believe in this hoax at that time .. Just got to depressed after I read a lot of things
Just said to myself the man is not coming back .. give it a rest !! , Yet someday asked myself the question that Curls asked :
What made you believe in the first place? .. watched videos and looked over the clues that I believe the most , It was refreshing then I started to regain my activity in hoax forums and on twitter , we all go back and fourth Also I don't care about a comeback yet I wish from the bottom of my heart but it's up to him .. I was dazzled by the brilliance of this hoax and this is perfect for me.
To the Paris and Dave Dave part .. You want them to confess to random fans on Facebook ? Come on !

Remember it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
 :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

I'm a believer again and to those saying how could I expect Dave Dave out Paris to say anything else of fb how true I just let them convince me shouldn't have done that. Doors anyone else find out strange that dave dave has a huge list of inspirations and Michael isn't one of them? It's like he doesn't want something to be obvious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm a believer and will always stay that way until there is positive proof.
thanks for sharing with us.
hugs

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

When do I think we will see him again?  If by this you mean hoax revealed and back in public view, I think maybe never.   ('We' may see him though at any time, and some would say they already do.)

Slightly off topic (but not really as it relates to why I think he may never return), regarding Robson and Safechuck's allegations: assuming MJ remains dead until after these cases are resolved one way or another, would he be in trouble legally if he ever returned, having known there were these cases against his estate, all the while he chose to stay 'dead'?  Is this a reason to never come back?  Should he have come back by now to face these allegations?  I don't know - just mulling over some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks! I love everyone here to! I was just getting ready to go out and visit a friend and I got a message from Dave Dave he thanked me for complimenting his artwork and so I said Dave do you have a minute to talk be said yes so.I.said Dave do you remember when you had your old Facebook how you would say things like Michael is alive and stuff he said yes and it seemed funny at the time but I know it was wrong and hurtful my apologies to you I was grieving a huge loss myself and he said again that it was him on Larry king live and that Michael he wasn't sure of and he quickly went offline and wouldn't answer me when I asked if Michael ifs alive we may be on to something here why don't maybe a few others try asking him I think that would be cool maybe be well spill the truth for anyone wanting Dave's cell number pm me I have it and have spoke to him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Are you Dave Dave?! LOL  I remember you being very 'interested' in him last time you were here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions