Maybe Michael's birthday isn't the one being celebrated.

There has been speculation of a twin and does everyone remember the pic of ECas that was included on the Memorial? Why was he ever included to begin with? I tried finding a pic of it but all I can find is the front view of it, not the backside.

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, did any of you notice the necklace that Paris was wearing. There is something familiar about that necklace.(Hint: take a look at the charm that is on the necklace) we have seen that charm before.  I will do some research and try and find it for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It reminds me of the necklace from the movie The Illusionist if im not mistaken. Im still trying to figure out what Latoya wanted us to see in the movie. There are many angles in that film. Love it :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, did any of you notice the necklace that Paris was wearing. There is something familiar about that necklace.(Hint: take a look at the charm that is on the necklace) we have seen that charm before.  I will do some research and try and find it for you.

It reminds me of the necklace from the movie The Illusionist if im not mistaken. Im still trying to figure out what Latoya wanted us to see in the movie. There are many angles in that film. Love it :LolLolLolLol:

heh.. the turtle charm necklace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF, was something posted here awhile ago regard that Turtle charm.  There was also a picture. And I know no one want to bring this up but the post was one Front's post regarding a Turtle Charm on a picture of a pouch with a turtle imprint. There a couple of post and discussion about this regarding Turtle Island that is located in the Fiji Islands. And you the interesting this is that at that location the movie "Blue Lagoon " was filmed. You can guess who starred in that movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm getting a little off topic here, but I did some looking online because my interest was piqued.

I never watched the movie because LaToya said it was about a faked death, that's all I needed to hear.  :LolLolLolLol:

Here is something I found online:

Question:

Can someone explain the ILLUSIONIST? MOVIE? 
so the girl faked her death with the help of Eishsnhammer (however u spell it)....but how did the prince think himself that he 'killed' the girl....ok i just don't really get it, i do, but not really..

SOME ONE explain
 this movie is somewhat mind boggling!

Answer:
The prince always denied that he did anything.

The fact is that he was drugged and the rest of what happened was staged to make him look like he did something he didn't.
 It wasn't until the end of the story that the police detective figures out what happened, how they drugged the prince and made it look like he girl was stabbed using the royal sword, and how they covered it all up by making sure the magician found the body and his accomplice declared the girl dead before anyone else had a chance to see she was merely unconscious, she was also drugged.

The rest is all a matter of getting the detective to point the finger at the prince and get him in trouble with his father. The rest was academic. Either the father would kill the prince or the detective would be killed by the prince and the father would kill the prince but the prince would die and the girl would be free to do as she pleased and that is what the magician was after, her freedom.

Question:
How does the Illusionist end

Answer:
Eisenheim (Edward Norton) faked Sophie's death and framed the Crown Prince.

Crown Prince = Murray

Eisenheim = Michael's best friends (?)

Sophie = Michael

The movie is about giving freedom to the girl - if Michael is Sophie in this then it was done to give him his freedom. But freedom from what?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

micasjas

Wish people who want to use their phones to shoot films to at least learn how to film. If I never had motion sickness I would now.

Had watched that movie before but because of that horrible filming I never finished watching that and always wondered who the uploader was referring to. LOL.

But not sure what to think, it does seem that everybody in that garden keeps an eye on the guy in black. Like they were indeed standing there to distract all the onlookers. To see if he went inside.

At 3.28 that does look like MJ !!! LOL wouldn't that be ironic? The filmer being so close to MJ and filming him without knowing?!

And one more thing. If you look at his shoes they seem so wrong for a young black guy. Looking at him you would think he'd be wearing sneakers.
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:00:25 PM by micasjas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions