Normaly I go into a little bit of detail about what I'm about to post, But I'm just going to get straight into it. In Criss Angel`s recent premire of his new show "Trickd up" He had Paris on as a guest in one part they're in some room and Criss is doing some magic trick with Paris. That's not the important part, The important part is the two pillows sitting on a couch that just so happens to be sitting between Criss and Paris and these pillows just so happen to be RIGHT in shot (As if they're meant to be seen) between Criss and Paris. What it says ON these two Pillows is the crazy part, The pillow on top happens to say "BELIEVE" and the pillow underneath the "Believe" pillow says.......LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!! We all know "Believe" is a term associated and thrown around alot in this "Death Hoax" and of course Love you more is something Michael would ALWAYS say!!

I just figured I'd share this as It was something I noticed as I was watching his show. Others have also noticed and made videos about it. I'll try to provide screenshots that I got from "MJDH4B" as it was the only place I could find this particular moment from the show online. So all credit goes to them for the screenshots if I can post them. :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry guys, I can't copy and paste stuff on this device that I use. But I can tell you guys the exact video name to help you out.

INCREDIBLE! MICHAEL JACKSON LEAVE US A MESSAGE - LOVE YOU MORE MIKE!

That's  the video title and the channel name is " MJdeathhoax4BeLievers " I hope that helps you guys out as its the only thing I could quickly find on YouTube that was showing and talking about what I saw when I was watching the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey I just saw that and it's incredible! I Love the way Michael can show messages in such a subtlety that no one else would even care to notice except his beLIEvers. That's so cool thanks for posting this :) made my day. :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions