I disagree all the way with mjfanforeverandaday/Brandi/Maura's new theory of what really happened to MJ. She is starting to really irk me with her stuff that she posts on facebook.  :screaming-7365: But I would like to get everyones opinion on what she thinks. Here it is:

I realize that what I am about to type here is probably going to sound completely insane. I do not expect it to really make sense to anybody until I can prove it, but I need to write it down while it’s still clear in my mind. I am willing to share it with you.

I have been investigating Michael’s death for almost six years now. There are many things that I have uncovered that I have not shared with anybody for many reasons. The primary reason has always been that if it was something that I thought could have a negative effect on how people see Michael or his legacy, i’ve kept it to myself if I couldn’t prove that it served a bigger purpose. So many things that i’ve figured out but never really the complete picture and that’s why at times it can be very frustrating.

I 100% without a doubt can say that I know Michael didn’t die on June 25th, 2009. That has never been enough for me because of the things that I couldn’t put into place.  I was not a fan when Michael “died”, but over the years of really studying him and learning more about him, I have come to realize that ANYTHING that Michael “planned”  would be almost immaculate.  Even if  Michael had some elaborate death hoax planned out, it would never be sloppy. People say that it’s sloppy so that fans can figure it out, but I think that if Michael was leaving to stay away, it would be so that you never knew. And it wouldn’t be in such a way  that someone might actually go to Prison or tax payer dollars would go towards various trials. These things border on illegal and this is why I do not believe that Michael planned to stage his death and go away for good…

My Theory:

In various interviews in between 2002 and 2008, Michael Jackson was asked many times what it is that he wanted to do next. He spoke candidly about wanting to do film. Not just making movies but innovating a new kind of film.

I believe that after the 2005 trial, Michael became enraged and bitter by what the media did to him. It was after all a journalist that was responsible for portraying a situation for something that it wasn’t through clever editing with Living With Michael Jackson.  I think that Michael became so angry and started thinking of a way to pay the media back.

I think he came up with the idea to make a documentary style movie that would show how crooked and manipulative the media could be. I believe that Michael realized that if he “died”, this would really bring out the vultures and the evil people, that would report anything and put ANY kind of story out to the public no matter how ridiculous or crooked it was. Michael would die some crazy death and the media would sell it like hotcakes. He would have false witnesses and plant silly stories and the Media would eat it up and so would the public…

Michael would then AFTER his “burial” stage a massive come back and PROVE that you absolutely can not believe what the media reports. He knew it would piss a lot of people off and maybe he would even lose some fans, but he was hoping that they would understand why he had to do this. This would not only showcase his talent as a film maker, but it would also show that he is NOT a lap dog or a target and he wouldn’t take the medias lies and shit anymore. It was payback time!

Michael realized that he could not pull this off without serious OFFICIAL help. He needed people to be on board with this that would be willing to risk everything, but he would make it worth it. They would be paid well just in case. There is a lot of injustice in the system and maybe these people had their own reasons for wanting the crookedness in law enforcement and media exposed.  Michael also realized that he needed serious financial backing, so he sat down with Randy Philips and AEG and discussed this plan with them. There was never going to be a tour… They knew that this death hoax would bring in lots and lots of money because it would be something unheard of and MAYBE Michael would do a few shows but he really didn’t need to. They realized the kind of money and publicity something like this would get and everybody wanted their part in it. He had them on board.

Arnold Klein was supposed rebuilding Michael’s “face”, but I think that Arnold K. was working on somebody else. I think Michael considered that maybe after doing this he would have to kind of drop out of the public for a bit, but perhaps he could have a double in his place. To do interviews or be in certain places. Maybe this “double” could also be used in THIS IS IT as the sickly and drugged looking Michael.  If this person was having these surgeries and taking medications to keep them thin and keep up appearances, they would HAVE to be under the care of a primary care physician. In comes Conrad Murray. He would just come during the nights when there was no staff there to take care of this double and look after him. Maybe Arnie K. was doing some of the procedures at the home and Conrad was ordering the propofol so that it could not be traced BACK to Arnold Klien. All of this shit was totally illegal and Michael knew it, but he also knew that this all had to be done in order to sell the lie. This is why Michael had TWO bedrooms and nobody was allowed in HIS room. I believe that the room that Conrad was in, was the room that this “double” was staying in…

So everything is set up, emails are being sent to make it look like Michael is acting crazy and drugged. Everything is being set up to set the stage for the “faked death”. I believe this is when it turned sinister. 

Somebody did the math and realized that Michael WOULD be worth more dead than alive. Michael had a plan to show the world the truth about the powers that be. That can’t happen. So another deal is struck up… One that  would make bad people MORE wealthy at the expense of Michael and one that would shut him up and keep him from exposing one of the biggest conspiracies of all times… That the media LIES about things.

This is what I believe happened:

Randy Philips has repeatedly told people that he was the last person to speak with Michael the night of the 24th as they were leaving.  We know that is a lie because Michael Bearden states that HE walked MJ to his car and was the last person to say goodbye to him. NOT ONLY THAT, Latoya is adamant that PRINCE let Randy Philips into that house that night BEFORE Michael got home.

I believe that Conrad Murray was already in that house when Randy came because he was tending to this man that needed a doctor. He might have just been setting up for Arnold to come and do a final procedure  , but I believe he left out of that room for a significant amount of time. This is an estate, the house is HUGE and who KNOWS what he was doing. During that time it is my belief that Randy Philips or somebody else slipped into that room PUSHED  all of that propofol KILLING that man. And there is SO much evidence that points to this. It was stated that there was so much propofol that it was coming out of the eye corneas. I believe that this was done and Randy or the murderer SLIPPED out.  Conrad Murray came back and saw that this body was dead and I believe Michael returned at the same time. I believe  that house was turned upside down in pandemonium and Michael probably completely freaked out because NOBODY was supposed to die. So, im certain that all of the important players in this were called to the house and it was decided that Michael had to GET OUT OF THERE. They probably reassured him that everything would be taken care of and figured out but for now he had to go along with it because they would all get in so much trouble and possibly go to jail. THIS ladies and GENTS is exactly I believe that we see surveillance video of Michael coming home that night, but anything AFTER was “suddenly erased”. Give me a break. It was erased because it shows ALL of those people coming to that house and it shows Michael Jackson LEAVING.

When paramedics arrived the bedroom was like 80 degrees in the middle of summer. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that they were trying to keep that body warm because it had sat for so long.  I believe that Michael’s children knew about the faked death that was supposed to happen but they were not expecting what had actually happened. This is why Paris was screaming when she saw this “double” who looked just like her father on the floor. She may have thought it was actually him. I don’t think any of what happened was disclosed to these children until they were at the hospital but I will be getting into all of that when im proving this.

After Michael was calm, I think that he was convinced that everything was ok and that Conrad Murray did something bad and  HE (Murray) would take the fall. That Michael just needed to go with the plans for a few days while they figure out what to do about Conrad Murray. So Michael agreed and he attended his own memorial service as planned and pretty much went along with everything including appearing as Dave Dave the night of burial. I think he just kept being told to “hold on” or “hold off” because it was going to work out, but they had to wait to see what would happened to Murray.  Michael didn’t realize that the longer he stayed away, the more difficult it would be to come back because it was becoming a legal thing.

Michael must have realized that he wouldn’t be able to return because a murder whether accidental or not had been committed and he would never be able to explain to the world what the plan was. Nobody would believe him and of course everybody official had lied so much already, they couldnt risk the legal ramifications. But I do believe he tried to figure out ways to come back but was constantly threatened. Everything that he earned post houmus was going into a trust for his children. He also realized as time went on that they were able to live a more stable life without always being bombarded with people. These people that manipulated him somehow convinced him in those first like two years that this was for the best. Especially after Conrad Murray was convicted and went to prison.

I think he sat on that, but was bitter. I think that “Michael” was an album that he was going to release after his “hoax”, but he refused to complete it so they had to use Jason Malachi.  I believe that “Xscape” is something he was working on during the Invincible time, but they found it and tried to bring it as something new. Xscape is very important in why Michael wanted out of the industry to begin with, but I will tell you guys more about that another time…

I think that Michael had enough of the bullshit and was actually planning on coming forward with everything during the AEG trial. I think he was ready to deal with any kind of consequences, but he realized that leaving his kids and the current state of his fanbase (The fakes, The fighting, The horrible behavior) was just sad. He knew people would say horrible lies about him during that AEG trial to save their own asses and he wasn’t going to let that happen to his legacy and be remembered by the world that way.

The moment he put into motion a plan for return, the whole WADE R scandal broke… And he realized that these people would use anything as leverage to keep him away and not implicate themselves in this whole scandal.

Guys, I truly believe that is why Paris tried to kill herself. I think he or someone told her that Michael could never return and it destroyed her. I think that it pushed her to  wanting to die and she tried to take her life. Perhaps after that he bent the rules somewhat and she was able to spend that year with him, I don’t know.

There are many holes in this that I have to figure out. I think Michael’s “Death Hoax” and the actual “deception” that happened are two very different things.  There is a HUGE story to tell that leads up to all of this and my goal is to try to break it down for you guys along the way. But this is the premise of what I really think happened. It explains why SO many things don’t add up and are so sloppy. Somebody double crossed Michael out of greed and it fucked everything up. I intend to prove it. Stay tuned…

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Considering the staggering number of posts, I am sure this theory was posted here way before Brandi made it up. This theory sounds like a Bollywood melodrama.

@michaelslady, would like to know why you strongly disagree with the theory : ) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

diggyon

Okay, the only part I could agree with is the deal thing, as I stated that before in another thread. MJ might have made a deal with those who wanted him dead. To the world he was dead already and they could have killed him for real if they wanted to. May be this is why a deal was made and they let him live if he doesn't expose them.That's why I don't think he will come back. I wish someone could debunk this theory though because I don't want to see him defeated in this battle :(  It's heartbreaking to see all the plans made to expose TPTB go with the wind. But i can never blame him. He has to stay safe. No one wants him to be killed or his family harmed in any way. He has proved to the whole world that he is a very brave man. No one else tried to expose the evil guys the way he did and those who just mentioned exposing them ended up dead. It's sad to see him vanish this way from our world. But I'm so glad he is still alive. The good thing is, he can lead a normal life now!!!

God bless you Micheal and keep you and your family safe. Amen
Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:05:23 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Okay, the only part I could agree with is the deal thing, as I stated that before in another thread. MJ might have made a deal with those who wanted him dead. To the world he was dead already and they could have killed him for real if they wanted to. May be this is why a deal was made and they let him live if he doesn't expose them.That's why I don't think he will come back. I wish someone could debunk this theory though because I don't want to see him defeated in this battle :(  It's heartbreaking to see all the plans made to expose TPTB go with the wind. But i can never blame him. He has to stay safe. No one wants him to be killed or his family harmed in any way. He has proved to the whole world that he is a very brave man. No one else tried to expose the evil guys the way he did and those who just mentioned exposing them ended up dead. It's sad to see him vanish this way from our world. But I'm so glad he is still alive. The good thing is, he can lead a normal life now!!!

Okay, diggyon, I'll give a shot at a debunk  :icon_bounce: . . . by asking a couple of questions. Why would the unknown they (or TPTB), if they wanted MJ dead, be so kind as to let him live? In other words, if they were in a position to have "killed him for real if they wanted to," there thus would have been no need for a deal, so why take one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I agree with 90% of this post because this is what I have been saying since the beginning. It is partly about getting back at the media and the backstabbers/haters; just watch This Is It during Thriller at the end during Threatened and Michael's actions.

I'm not keen on the idea of Randy Phillips actually killing someone, which is basically saying that Randy was trying to kill Michael. I still believe Randy Phillips is a good guy but of course I can be completely wrong. As I was reading this part I did think of Murray's statement that he has kept Michael's secrets long enough and would eventually tell them; still waiting on that. It does make sense that this 'double' was the one who was sickly and then 2/3 days later Michael miraculously recovered.

As far as Paris, why couldn't her attempt be a ruse? Did she really try harming herself or not? Too many 'that doesn't make any sense' with that situation for me to be convinced it happened. I hope it really didn't happen.

Overall I agree with the opinions with just a few exceptions.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You have to see the FULL picture with this woman to know why I say I disagree. But I posted it here to see if anyone could help me poke holes in her theory. 1st of all, she works in the music business and is now trying to secure a record deal. She is trying to start a cult style following by hosting this so called "MJ Week" either in Vegas or LA. Just 2 weeks ago, she claims that she knows 1000% for certain that MJ is at Neverland.  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

The main thing is that i never ever have believed that Murray was a doctor. Never. Nobody ever saw he and Mike together. Never. I never believed that Paris tried to commit suicide. Alot of stuff that she presented is false junk that the media reported. And MJ mentioned out of his own mouth many times that he had hidden cameras around in his room at Neverland. I fail to believe someone would go in there and intentionally murder someone knowing there was a possibility of a hidden camera that they couldnt find. :icon_e_surprised:

He even had some drawings and artwork of hidden cameras. He had them and he knew "they" had them hidden. Thats one reason he never wanted to live at Neverland again after the raid. Ghost reveals so much about the way he was feeling and what was going on. They had cameras in his mirrors years ago and he knew it. Thats why the pics of him, Bill Bray and Emmanuel Lewis in MJ room sitting on the bed years ago have suddenly surfaced. The pics were taken thru a 2 way mirror. "I always feel like somebodys watching me" is very true in his case. That's why his bodyguards said that MJ always ordered them to throw sheets over the mirrors. This was all too risky to involve too many people :'(

Shes almost trying to publically make MJ complicit to a murder. Nope i dont buy it. I dont think MJ wouldve involved anyone other than family in his plan. He was used to being double crossed like he mentioned in Ghost. So i dont think he wouldve trusted anyone enough to involve them.

I honestly don't think he could trust anyone in the family with the exception of Janet and Marlon. Janet doesn't need his money and Marlon is a pastor/minister if I am not mistaken. So he is bound by law, to never speak of what his brother has revealed to him.

Its like she has pulled bits and pieces from several theories and now all kinds of believers are falling at her feet. Sometimes I think she works for "them". Tbh, her theory kinda reminds me of a long theory that I read on the old site before.  It was like 3 or 4 parts or something of that nature and it involved MJ keeping a sick patient upstairs and the patient escaped and MJ looked out the window and saw him and panicked.  :thjajaja121:

Can someone please share the link to that theory here if anyone remembers and its on this site somewhere? thanks

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

She has always been a volatile personality and we have some of that fallout documented way back in our earliest archives. Having said that, I did like her early videos.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't she very involved with the Peter Midani and Jackson Empire fiasco?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK, can you elaborate more on the Peter Midani and Jackson Empire fiasco that you mentioned? This is the first I have heard of it. I agree, I did enjoy her earlier videos, but now I think she is just grasping at straws.....  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Thats why the pics of him, Bill Bray and Emmanuel Lewis in MJ room sitting on the bed years ago have suddenly surfaced

i have not heard about this, is there a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

After all the highly imaginative theories, such as this one, we've heard, I often think if the real truth of what happened is ever revealed, it'll seem incredibly simple and straightforward in comparison, like all the best magic tricks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions

RK

RK, can you elaborate more on the Peter Midani and Jackson Empire fiasco that you mentioned? This is the first I have heard of it. I agree, I did enjoy her earlier videos, but now I think she is just grasping at straws.....  :Pulling_hair:

I don't know very much about it, but I do know she was an active member and  posting on that board last year before it went kaboom.  I don't recall how I came upon that site, prolly the result of a google search and I remember seeing her posts at the time.  That's all I have on that. And the obvious info that Peter Midani was a fake poser pretending to be the man himself. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After all the highly imaginative theories, such as this one, we've heard, I often think if the real truth of what happened is ever revealed, it'll seem incredibly simple and straightforward in comparison, like all the best magic tricks.
Agree. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

Okay, diggyon, I'll give a shot at a debunk  :icon_bounce: . . . by asking a couple of questions. Why would the unknown they (or TPTB), if they wanted MJ dead, be so kind as to let him live? In other words, if they were in a position to have "killed him for real if they wanted to," there thus would have been no need for a deal, so why take one?
You are right Starchild. They could have killed him if they wanted to. But what if he knew that they wanted to kill him, pulled the hoax off to expose them and escaped, they threatened him or even tried to harm him, the deal was made (things that can only be made if he was still alive to guarantee his safety and that of his family), plans changed, no one will be exposed, he stays alive! That's what I have been thinking about latey. :( I wish I'm wrong though :(:(
Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:21:03 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

mattie

She has always been a volatile personality and we have some of that fallout documented way back in our earliest archives. Having said that, I did like her early videos.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't she very involved with the Peter Midani and Jackson Empire fiasco?

i liked her videos to,and would follow her to know what she came up with.
Last time she created a website and i became a member for this reason.
Than she wanted the members in chat on the hour she wanted if you did not appear you got deleted..That this was in the middle of the night for some was no reason to not be there.
Than she begung to question my age(to old i supose?) and that was enough for me!
I was not a fan of her to begin with,because in the beginning of this hoax she made a lot of drama also.
Like she knew everything(the truth)but could not tell because she was in contact with this person and he/she told her,so she made everybody wild guessing.It was big drama,and she got banned if i remember correct.
It was on and of drama with Brandi/Maura(that was her name in the early times ,now she dont want to hear that name anymore)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions