You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thats why the pics of him, Bill Bray and Emmanuel Lewis in MJ room sitting on the bed years ago have suddenly surfaced

i have not heard about this, is there a link?

here is the link to the pic.....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will have to zoom your screen size to see the mirror reflection
I will see if I can find more on this story.
Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:25:49 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Thats why the pics of him, Bill Bray and Emmanuel Lewis in MJ room sitting on the bed years ago have suddenly surfaced

here is the link to the pic.....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SEHF

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I've seen that pic before, and if they had cameras in the mirrors taking that one, why not show the pic's more explicit without some clothing or one of them touching private parts? It's because that's the worst they were doing, rough-housing, wrestling as ALL boys do, except they are in a hotel room which for traveling musicians is all they've got to wrestle in.

How this Maura and whatever theories she has, can be confident about anything is beyond me. All I see are a bunch of rehashed possibilities. Combination possibilities are mathematically infinite, as especially any who have followed the hoax from the beginning realize. For me the ONLY certain thing is that MJ is alive and enjoying a bit more freedom/privacy. Also, he has purpose in planning for decades and staging something so elaborate all the while dealing with the WORST human beings, and could not possibly be persuaded to forget about his desired goals. 7 is a number MJ liked, and we haven't yet reached 7 years of his 'Ghost' state, so why all the doubt, worry and lack of confidence in MJ's chess-playing ability? There's also the possibility Maura is a planted troll/disinformation agent, and she's done a very good job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions