~Souza~Topic starter

Conrad Murray Tells His Story
August 04, 2016, 05:24:53 PM
Part One: Meeting Michael Jackson

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson‘s former physician, recently released his book This Is It, which tells his side of the story regarding Jackson’s tragic death. Now, Murray is telling his full story in an exclusive four-part video interview with uInterview.com.

CONRAD MURRAY ON MICHAEL JACKSON

Back in 2011, two years after Jackson’s death, Murray was tried for involuntary manslaughter. It was alleged that Murray bore some of the blame for Jackson’s overdose on propofol, a general anesthetic the pop singer had used to help him sleep. Murray was found guilty and was sentenced to four years behind bars, but was released in 2013 after serving just two years. A few years removed from his imprisonment, Murray has gone public with his story – including his intense friendship with Jackson – in This Is It, and in a recent interview with uInterview.

“I met Michael Jackson as a referral. One of my patients was a security guard for his detail and stated that there was a celebrity in the nearby area that had three children who were not doing very well, they were ill,” Murray told uInterview. At the time, Jackson was, “very undernourished, gaunt, feeble, generally weak person, and he also had a viral illness that accompanied that of the children.”

A few years down the road, when Jackson was preparing for his London tour, he propositioned Murray with the option to become his personal physician, meaning that Murray would have to abandon his medical practices. In the end, Murray agreed.

“Michael was telling me then that he had been looking at me for a long time. Actually, that’s the time when he says, ‘Conrad I have looked at you for a very long time you know? You are the best. I love you, my children love you. Whenever they’re sick you’re the first person that comes to mind, ‘Daddy, daddy get Dr. Conrad. He’s the one,'” Murray said, adding, “I think by that time when he was going to England he had sized down what appeared to be his family, and mentioned there were only four members in his family — his three children and myself and Michael.”

Back in 2005, before Murray became intimately involved in Jackson’s life, the “Man in the Mirror” singer had faced myriad allegations of child molestation. Murray insists that those allegations were of concern to him and that the safety of his children was his top concern, despite his deep friendship with Jackson.

“Michael and I had been around each other for a long time, and I didn’t allow friendship to cloud my vision. It was important to me, let that be clearly defined,” Murray said. “This was a man who was asking me to be a member of his last encapsulated family, he wanted my children and his children to live in adjacent residences, we would break bread together, drink wine together, play together and be friends. It would be important for me to make sure that Michael Jackson was not a danger to any child, including my son, who was a newborn.”

As Jackson’s personal physician, Murray interacted with Jackson every day. “He was always pleasant, always polite,” said Murray, who revealed that Jackson would have dinner prepared for him by his chef every night. Murray also revealed that Jackson, known for his dynamic dance moves, had a deep antipathy towards exercise. “Michael would not exercise, no weights, five pounds or anything would have him running to the other side of the room.”

Murray’s best memories from living side-by-side with Jackson involved hearing the legend sing. “He would sing for me, and I think I took it for granted at the time,” Murray admitted to uInterview. “Michael Jackson is singing a song every morning or he’s practicing his moves for me and I’m just there as a big listener. The memories are embedded in my mind. I can’t forget. He clearly has the voice of a sparrow, voice of an angel. He is absolutely magical when he sings.”

Part Two: Michael Jackson’s Addictions

Michael Jackson‘s former physician Conrad Murray delves into the details of Jackson’s many addictions – one of which may have killed him – in part 2 of his exclusive video interview with uInterview.com.

CONRAD MURRAY ON MICHAEL JACKSON’S ADDICTIONS

[imgright width=600]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-AEsAF4ln6M/TGIAPmnFL5I/AAAAAAAAAhs/2VJIzm2wBsw/s1600/MurrayMidnightMilk.jpg[/imgright]While Jackson’s dependence on pain medications and powerful anesthetics is relatively well known, less known was Jackson’s fixation on women who were worryingly thin. As a part of Jackson’s inner circle, Murray got a window into the pop legend’s peculiar tastes.

“As guys, as we read through certain magazines that he enjoyed looking at, we would sometimes compare the various models and we would take a pic and try to say well, ‘I can guess which one you like versus which one he would like.’ He also always ended up with the thinnest girl, but eventually we figured out in discussion that he liked very very anorexic women,” Murray told uInterview. He added, “If you showed him a woman that looked like a bone, but was a great looking gal, then he would ask for her to be half the size of that bone to be even better. We laughed about that a lot.”

On an ordinary day, Jackson struggled with insomnia and would, according to Murray, often treat that with over-the-counter pills. But, when he was preparing for a tour or in the middle of it, his insomnia worsened. To treat it, he sought the help of physicians who were able to prescribe him powerful drugs. When Jackson died, a Propofol overdose was listed as the cause of death. Murray thinks the truth is more complicated.

“Michael Jackson was using Propofol for decades. But, many doctors that worked with him were anesthesiologists and if you look back at the history and look back at other things you will probably find that that is the case,” Murray explained. “One of the things that I learned, not just Propofol, because Propofol is not addictive, it’s not a dependent agent, it’s not a street drug, it has no value, nobody would pay for that.”

“The drug that he had was an opioid, similar to what took the life of Prince. I think Prince was using Fentanyl and another substance, but Michael Jackson was injected 51 times in the last 60 days of his life by Dr. Arnold Klein with Demerol,” Murray went on.

To put Jackson’s dependence on Demerol in perspective, Murray said that a patient with a broken bone who enters the emergency room would be given about 50 mg; Michael Jackson was apparently receiving up to 975 mg a day – in addition to other drugs. Murray claims that he wasn’t the one providing the Demerol for Jackson. That was, according to Murray, all Dr. Klein. But Murray admits that he did know that Jackson had a cache of Propofol from a source the singer wouldn’t reveal.

“He showed me his stash at home, in his bedroom this white sporting bag; the zippers could not even close with bottles,” Murray said. “I asked him, ‘Where you get all that stuff?’ and then jokingly Michael said, ‘If I told you Conrad I would have to kill you.’ But, he was well stocked with Propofol.”

In the end, Murray believes that Jackson had been suffering from a Demerol withdrawal in the days leading up to his death. In an act of desperation, Murray thinks that Jackson reached for the Propofol and unintentionally administered more of the drug than his body, having lost some of its resistance, could tolerate.

“Once he was cut off the substance was no longer in his body and the metabolizer was also gone. So, Michael Jackson was in acute full blown withdrawal unbeknownst to me. What he needed was Demerol and I think the withdrawal stage made him a desperate man and he may have misjudged the risk that he would have taken in my absence and that is what I believe caused his demise,” Murray told uInterview.

Part Three: Michael Jackson’s Final Night

Conrad Murray, who had served as Michael Jackson’s personal physician in the years leading up to his death, was the one to find him unresponsive in his bedroom at Neverland Ranch. Murray details Jackson’s final night in part 3 of his exclusive interview with uInterview.

CONRAD MURRAY’S ON MICHAEL JACKSON’S DEATH

[imgleft width=600]http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_large/public/thumbnails/image/2011/11/07/23/Pg-2-jackson-2-epa.jpg[/imgleft]While preparing for his London tour, Jackson’s insomnia was at its most debilitating. Only heavy medication, like anesthetic Propofol, helped him sleep. The King of Pop was also, according to Murray, addicted to Demerol, and was in the throes of withdrawal – unbeknownst to Murray at the time. On Jackson’s last night alive, Murray sought to help him sleep by giving him a relatively small dosage of Propofol.

“I gave him 25 mg of Propofol, which is so minuscule I would not expect anyone to have any kind sedation from that,” Murray told uInterview. Even still, Murray says he monitored Jackson’s breathing for more than a half hour before taking his leave to see to other matters. “When I left his bedside to conduct business, I was comfortable. I thought I had did everything reasonable. There was no way he could get into trouble.”

When Murray returned to Jackson’s bedroom later in the day, he was stunned to see that he had moved – and that he showed no signs of life.

“Michael was not on the pillow as I had left him, he had moved. I picked up the pace and got to him and realized he was not breathing,” said Murray, who proceeded to check his pulse wherever he could. “He was completely lifeless. As a cardiologist, I immediately initiated resuscitative measures.” Murray performed CPR, attempted to ventilate him with an Ambu bag and then resorted to mouth-to-mouth. “I always wondered if I could ever had the heart to do this,” Murray said of giving mouth-to-mouth, something he’d never done before. “I did not hesitate to do that.”

Chaos ensued at Neverland as Jackson remained lifeless, with Murray futilely trying to revive him. Head of security Michael Amir was no where to be found. When he was, it was still some time before anyone appeared. Desperate, Murray left Jackson’s side.

“I had to stop, run out of the room, down the back stairs, get to the landing, and call out to the chef, ‘Get security! Get Prince! Get help!'” Murray detailed, explaining that he called for the eldest of Jackson’s kids because he could lead help to Jackson’s bedroom. When security arrived, Murray said, “I did give an order right then to call 911, which he’d done. He took a while after he’d taken the children out, and came back to the room and I said, ‘Did you call 911.’ He said he hadn’t done it, he was gonna do it then. That’s when the 911 call was made.”

When paramedics finally arrived, they were ready to follow Los Angeles protocol, calling Jackson’s death due to the duration of time that he had been down, explained Murray. Murray claims that he convinced them not to call it, and to allow him to assume care of the singer, whom he went with to the hospital.

“Michael Jackson was worked with for over and hour at UCLA, and they didn’t do that just because they wanted to perform CPR and heroics for Michael Jackson. They performed resuscitative measures on Michael because he had signs of life,” according to Murray. “Not strong enough to generate a pulse, but the heart was contracting. I was very hopeful…. They continued for a while then it was over an hour, and by then they did everything that they could — they pronounced him.”

Murray, to this day, though he has speculated about the circumstances that led to Jackson’s death, says that he does not know what happened in the critical time that elapsed between when he last saw him alive and when he found him dead.

“I don’t know what happened, that’s the one thing,” Murray told uInterview. “All I can say is that when I came back Mr. Jackson was not in the same position, there was no signs of life.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Conrad Murray Tells His Story
August 04, 2016, 08:52:34 PM
Me tinks Murray gets a lot of air time all of a sudden.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2016, 05:00:23 AM
They write 'Chaos ensued at Neverland'. If they even get the location wrong, I doubt much else is worth reading.

In one interview he says: "I told him, ‘This is not normal. What I’ve given you would put an elephant to sleep."

And here he says: "“I gave him 25 mg of Propofol, which is so minuscule I would not expect anyone to have any kind sedation from that,”

Make up your mind Conrad Murray!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

August 05, 2016, 04:43:22 PM
Maybe this should be in another thread, I don't know. So Souza feel free to move it.
I'm just wondering what your opinion of Conrad Murray to this day is? Is he still playing a part of the hoax? What is his role? I don't know what to think about him anymore.
I'm just tired of reading about him and The Jacksons tweeting about him & opposing everything he does, such as blaming him for what he did to Michael (but we knowing he didn't do anything) to now release this book and being a possible contender on "Help, I'm a celebrity; Get me out of here", or something like that.
I guess it's all to keep the wheels of this hoax in motion. It's just that it is getting tiring. I believe Michael is coming back, but if not; Is this what will continue? Never ending stories and situations including his family and doctor Conrad Murray, and what did happen or what didn't happen, trying to make it believable to the public? If he is not coming back, why just not let it all be?! The Jacksons can continue with their lives, doing what they do; Michael brought them all back to the limelight; the only difference is that it's time for the next generation, I guess. I heard that Jermaine's youngest sons are now trying to make a career in music too?! True? I don't know.
I don't know anymore. It's just getting tiring. But I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about C. Murray at the moment and the family as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 06, 2016, 02:56:27 AM
Well as long as Michael isn't back yet, Murray will be the 'one that killed him' and it would be weird if the family wouldn't oppose to anything he is doing, wouldn't it?

I still believe Connie is part of the hoax, being well paid for his services. I know it's taking forever but there have been some bumps in the road with all the new allegations and such. I do think he should've been back by now. I also think he will still return, his ego is too big to stay away and let this opportunity pass. I dunno, maybe we should all start 'calling his name'. He promised he'd be there, right?  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

August 06, 2016, 05:46:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well as long as Michael isn't back yet, Murray will be the 'one that killed him' and it would be weird if the family wouldn't oppose to anything he is doing, wouldn't it?

I still believe Connie is part of the hoax, being well paid for his services. I know it's taking forever but there have been some bumps in the road with all the new allegations and such. I do think he should've been back by now. I also think he will still return, his ego is too big to stay away and let this opportunity pass. I dunno, maybe we should all start 'calling his name'. He promised he'd be there, right?  :thjajaja121:

Lol, Souza.  ;D

I totally agree with you! But with his family benefiting from the hoax, being part of the plan; The Jacksons are back in the limelight; Prince doing his new projects, Tito releasing a solo album, 3T touring, The Jacksons touring etc. makes it look like a never ending story. And with Michael coming back this might create another opposition against The Jacksons for creating this scenario, making them less popular and less relevant? I don't know, I believe this have been thought through by Michael, that there always be opposition no matter what he/they do. That some will cheer them on and some will walk away. They managed to fool most of mankind so I will applaud them.
Anyway, sometimes it feels like he won't come back until his family is done with their projects and that might take forever.
I agree with you on C. Murray and the bumps in the road; we're watching the scenario unfold, but it seems like a never ending story. I just have to remind myself what he's up against. I guess I'm just annoyed with people who's still sleeping & believing this scenario, watching it go on in the media. I guess in the meantime we just have to be grateful for knowing the truth and wait it all out.
I also strongly believe he will be back;
Maybe we should all start singing.  ;)
Anyway, I have faith in all he does. He will be there, eventually. I believe he will.
Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:51:18 AM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 06, 2016, 06:42:47 AM
I don't think he's going to wait until his family members are done. Fact is, and I mean no disrespect, that he is a hundred times more famous and popular than any of his family members. If he returns, the gigs of the Jacksons will be less popular so the family is doing whatever they can as long as he doesn't show up because now is the time to do so. They're not stupid, they know this. Except maybe for Janet who I think has her own loyal fan base. Michael Jackson is waiting for himself to be ready and I doubt he's gonna take his siblings tours into consideration. They've had 7 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

August 06, 2016, 07:00:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think he's going to wait until his family members are done. Fact is, and I mean no disrespect, that he is a hundred times more famous and popular than any of his family members. If he returns, the gigs of the Jacksons will be less popular so the family is doing whatever they can as long as he doesn't show up because now is the time to do so. They're not stupid, they know this. Except maybe for Janet who I think has her own loyal fan base. Michael Jackson is waiting for himself to be ready and I doubt he's gonna take his siblings tours into consideration. They've had 7 years.

You know what, I agree with you. Your post made me think about when he left motown, when he went solo etc. He's a visionary and he finishes what he set out to do, (no matter who's involved, even family) the way he intended it to be. He has done so in the past. It's his plan and he's directing it. I think he once said in an interview that he never felt guilty for going his own way because it's about business, what he do, not about family. You are right, as you said; he's waiting for himself to be ready.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Annabelle

August 06, 2016, 03:58:16 PM
We just have to wait. This is his time, his show, day after day I see more and more people in social media (for exapmle an Instagram) that see it and they're hoaxing. In my opinion, he'll come back soon, but we will be very, very shocked. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

August 22, 2016, 05:19:06 PM
Has anyone read Conrad Murray's version, in this particular book, of what happened on Michael's "last" night?
I just saw an article about Conrad Murray's version of Michael's "last" night and something caught my eye, but I don't know if the journalist got it wrong (probably) or Conrad actually wrote this;
"Conrad was present in MJ's Neverland before he reached home from rehersals."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions