~Souza~Topic starter

CONRAD MURRAY TELL-ALL
MICHAEL PLAYED DRESS UP TO ROMP
With Call Girls & Strippers

7/20/2016 8:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson dressed up like a clown, or even faked illness, just to meet random women ... at least that's what the man who killed him is reportedly claiming in a tell-all book.

Talk about chutzpah ... Conrad Murray has written a memoir called, 'This Is It' ... in which he says he will reveal all kinds of family secrets about MJ, yet also claims he's giving him "due respect."

Some of the secrets reportedly in the book include Murray claiming Michael would put on a clown costume and then hire strippers and call girls to hang with him in hotel rooms.

Murray -- who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter -- also claims Michael would use fake accents and pretend he was a stroke victim as a ploy to meet women.

Murray was MJ's confidante -- as well as his doctor -- and reportedly writes extensively about his and Michael's frequent encounters with call girls while they were living in Las Vegas.

Best of all, Murray claims Michael wanted him to make all these revelations.

Murray lost his medical license after his conviction -- but clearly not his brass pair.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

On the one hand, it's ridiculously funny.  On the other hand, one could look at it this way.  Did Michael ever disguise himself (either before or after 6/25/09) as a 'victim' of some kind to test people's reaction? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

hummm i have seen some things lately about mysterious showing up places. do ya think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is from July 2008 of Michael being pushed around in a wheelchair. In Jermaine's book he tells that Michael was never even sick but did that to see what reaction he'd get from the media. Apparently he learnt it from Elizabeth Taylor. And all those tabloid stories that were going around in the months before June 25th where it was reported Michael had lung infections, 6 months to live etc. Maybe he got someone to sell the tabloids those stories to see what reaction there would be??? :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is not what it seems. L.O.V.E always

I don't really like Murray :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
✿☆*••.•´¯`•.••**“I love fairytales. I like fantasy a lot, science fiction, I like magic. I like to create magic. I love magic.”ஐ☆*••.•´¯`•.••**

— Michael Jackson ♥♡❥❤♥♡❥∞

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal