New "Believer"
August 23, 2016, 09:46:00 PM
Hello Community,

I grew up in the 1980s but was not a MJ fan.  I have been investigating the death hoax claims the last few days I think after stumbling across a video by accident and have been fascinated by the info and also become a MJ fan, very late I know...

The most compelling evidence for me is the "shopping in Paris" Youtube video and the "read my lips" cover art.

I've accepted a lot of "conspiracy theories" over the last few years and have to admit the idea of MJ "hiding among us" while producing content is very interesting and entertaining in a way.

Heal The World 77
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
Xscape is what I need, Away from electric eyes".

RK

Re: New "Believer"
August 24, 2016, 12:03:12 AM
Hi Healtheworld,

It is great to have you here with us. It is always interesting to read what made others question the stories being fed to us.  For me, it was the ambulance photo and the Dave Dave interview that pushed me from the place of a grieving fan to a believer in the MJ  hoax.
 I couldn't stop staring at that picture that was plastered across every news paper and magazine cover. Nor was I  able to reconcile or understand how MJ looked to be straight out of the Bad era and hadn't aged at all, while reports said that he was unrecognizable by the attending paramedics who thought he was an old asian hospice patient. Once you step  into this rabbit hole, you change forever. I will never view world events as they are reported to us by the media in the same way again.

Welcome to the hoax site and I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:04:25 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: New "Believer"
August 24, 2016, 03:16:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once you step  into this rabbit hole, you change forever. I will never view world events as they are reported to us by the media in the same way again.

^That

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions