~Souza~Topic starter

The 2017 presidential inauguration
November 02, 2016, 01:46:00 AM
This is pretty interesting. On January 20th, 2017 (which is the inauguration of the new president), Barack Obama will be 55 years and 5 months and in the 666th month of his life. Donald Trump will be exactly 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The 2017 presidential inauguration
November 02, 2016, 12:57:03 PM
I've been thinking of something MJ related or even Michael himself showing up at the inauguration for a few months now even though It's extremely far fetched I wouldn't be suprised AT all if it were to happen. Especially since Donald Trump is most likley going to win the Election (As long as nothing shady happens) Also Michael and Donald were good friends at one point. I obviously don't know about now a days but I'm sure Michael and Donald could do something major if they really wanted to. Also Donald has been going AGAINIST the media throughout his entire Campaign Something Michael was against and know's alot about. Donald is also going against and trying to get rid of the corruption here in the US which is of course something Michael went against and talked about in many of his songs. Just my two cents on the subject as It's something I've thought about for a while now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2016, 06:40:44 AM
If Trump wins it's the end of the world as we know it...  :Pulling_hair: :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 03, 2016, 10:02:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Trump wins it's the end of the world as we know it...  :Pulling_hair: :over-react-smiley:
Yes and that is a good thing. If Hillary wins this world will fall even harder than it is falling now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

I would assume you are an MJ fan since you're here, So you definitely shouldn't belive the things you hear about Trump in the media. He absolutely wants to save us American's from these CORRUPT asshats in the government. Yes Trump says things that might hurt someones feelings but I'd rather get my feelings hurt than a corrupt, murdering (And many more Adjectives to name) piece of human garbage like Hilary Clinton.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2016, 08:00:19 AM
They are both corrupt, they are both liars. Democrats and Republicans fight each other before, during and after elections. They block everything the others do, so in the end nothing gets done at all. What it has to do with being an MJ fan is beyond me. Besides that, I don't think Michael would appear at the inauguration for whatever candidate will be chosen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 07, 2016, 11:05:06 AM
No one is saying MJ is showing up anywhere. But I'd like to see proof that Donald is corrupt so maybe you can enlighten us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2016, 02:33:50 PM
Let's not get into politics here ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 08, 2016, 07:46:12 AM

After YOU said:

They are both corrupt, they are both liars. Democrats and Republicans fight each other before, during and after elections. They block everything the others do, so in the end nothing gets done at all.

Don't accuse anyone of something you can't back up. Hillary is a criminal and that is a fact, we can all see and read that these days. if Trump will be elected today and I pray to God on my knees for that, she WILL be indicted. But still, after all the vicious attacks from team Hillary towards Trump, the only thing they had on him was a video of a private conversation where the man said that women like him so much just because he is a celebrity, that he can do whatever he wants and they will let him. It was nothing anyone on this planet hadn't heard before in any random bar so they had to make it worse and call it 'assault' on the Clinton News Network (and with all the other gold diggers claiming assault, it started to remind me of Michael Jackson and his accusations that were as ridiculous as these). So if there was ANY evidence that Donald Trump is corrupt, Hillary would have destroyed him. She didn't because she can't. He has been going to work every day like any other hard working american and she doesn't have shit on him.

You can't start getting political here and accuse people of stuff without backing it up and jump ship as soon as someone challenges your accusations. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

November 08, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

After YOU said:

They are both corrupt, they are both liars. Democrats and Republicans fight each other before, during and after elections. They block everything the others do, so in the end nothing gets done at all.

Don't accuse anyone of something you can't back up. Hillary is a criminal and that is a fact, we can all see and read that these days. if Trump will be elected today and I pray to God on my knees for that, she WILL be indicted. But still, after all the vicious attacks from team Hillary towards Trump, the only thing they had on him was a video of a private conversation where the man said that women like him so much just because he is a celebrity, that he can do whatever he wants and they will let him. It was nothing anyone on this planet hadn't heard before in any random bar so they had to make it worse and call it 'assault' on the Clinton News Network (and with all the other gold diggers claiming assault, it started to remind me of Michael Jackson and his accusations that were as ridiculous as these). So if there was ANY evidence that Donald Trump is corrupt, Hillary would have destroyed him. She didn't because she can't. He has been going to work every day like any other hard working american and she doesn't have shit on him.

You can't start getting political here and accuse people of stuff without backing it up and jump ship as soon as someone challenges your accusations.

I agree with you, Souza. Well written.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2016, 03:59:58 PM
Just interesting info: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~Topic starter

November 08, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
If MJ could vote he'd vote Trump 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2016, 12:13:53 AM
I assume no one here saw Trump's taxes that was leaked to the media showing he lost over $900 million to avoid paying taxes for the next 20 years.  The man is a corrupt, lying criminal just like Realdeal said.  No Hillary nor her camp didn't release the info nonetheless it happened.  He can call it a business tactic all he likes.  The rich get richer and f@#$ the poor all the time looking for tax breaks like they can't afford it.  He's a thief in my eyes.  At the end of Fiscal Year 2017 the U.S.vwill be 19.5 Trillion dollars in debt.  Idk, do you want someone who lost between $1 to 6 billion over the course of his career to run your country?  I don't.

As to whether Michael gives a damn, he didn't vote anyway.  Can anyone prove he was a registered voter because I'm going on the fact that he was once a JW and a shrewd businessman like Trump and didn't believe in politics.  Even if he did perform for the Clintons at the White House.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:53:01 AM by MJFollower
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2016, 03:27:56 AM
You kind of have a point Souza, my bad. But I have to agree with the previous post. I was going to bring in that information. Point is they are both not the best for the country. Trump one, he's already trying to back down on things he said. But the next four years we will see what happens. As for Michael. I'm in no position to say what he would have voted and no one is. He performed for Clinton during his inauguration and he was friends with Trump. So who knows. But Bill and Hillary were welcome guests at Trumps latest marriage, Bill and Donald played golf together. So how much of real opponents are they.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 09, 2016, 04:07:33 AM
To both posts above: It's called business and Trump is not backing out, he is being smart because Obama is still the sitting POTUS and they will have to work together for the transition of power to go as smoothly as possible.

Anyway, we have been following this for a long time and have been hardcore Trump supporters for various reasons and I am delighted to see that the american people have their voice back. I believe that Donald Trump is a good man and will be an excellent president and I pray he and his family will stay safe.

Hoax related I believe this is good news as well because I really think that if Hillary would have won, we definitely wouldn't have seen Michael back ever, for various reasons. From January 20th 2017 on, a return is more likely than ever.

Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions