Carrie

Re: The 2017 presidential inauguration
November 09, 2016, 08:58:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To both posts above: It's called business and Trump is not backing out, he is being smart because Obama is still the sitting POTUS and they will have to work together for the transition of power to go as smoothly as possible.

Anyway, we have been following this for a long time and have been hardcore Trump supporters for various reasons and I am delighted to see that the american people have their voice back. I believe that Donald Trump is a good man and will be an excellent president and I pray he and his family will stay safe.

Hoax related I believe this is good news as well because I really think that if Hillary would have won, we definitely wouldn't have seen Michael back ever, for various reasons. From January 20th 2017 on, a return is more likely than ever.

Just my 2 cents.

Agree with your two cents, Souza. It's what I think & believe as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2016, 10:07:51 PM
i have been reluctant to bring this up here because i don't like to cause disruption but there has been something that has bugged me for a long time.  in the one police or possibly a lawyer interview there was that list that the guy ask micheal what it was and he said that it was a list of things he wanted to set straight in an interview. on that list as he reads it he says that i didn't want to do the clinton inauguration and says that was a rumor. so he did in deed do an interview with ophrah and to my knowledge the things on the list all came up with the exception of that subject. why do you suppose that was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

November 10, 2016, 03:00:26 AM
You don't piss off the Clintons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2016, 05:17:21 AM
Trump just did haha ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

November 10, 2016, 06:15:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trump just did haha ;-)

That's why I love the guy. He worked so hard, sometimes 4-5 states a day, to wake up America and beat the corrupt system while really gaining nothing from it. Rich or not, he is real and you can see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2016, 07:17:50 PM
Unrelated sorry but I can't seem to start up my own topics, haha.

I have a huge feeling that something will happen with Michael at the end of this year/start of next and ESPECIALLY when the court case for Michael Jackson's estate vs the IRS because the estate never paid the death tax, the IRS are suing the estate for over $700 MILLION DOLLARS, so much of his fortune will be gone!

But if Michael comes back he won't have to pay a cent. So maybe that's a crucial time to watch out, I feel like something monstrous could and probably WILL happen then, if not before. I can't really see a way in which the Estate can win that case as if you are worth more than $1 Million at time of death you HAVE to pay. :michael-jackson: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Scary but exciting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is not what it seems. L.O.V.E always

November 21, 2016, 07:22:29 PM
That trial is scheduled for February 2017 by the way... :michael-jackson: :bearhug:
So either he has to show up before the trial ALIVE,
do it in the trial which I don't believe is Michael's style,
cross all his fingers and toes and find four leaf clovers everywhere in the hopes that he wins the case (very unlikely)
OR
pays over $700 MILLION dollars for no reason whatsoever. :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions