I'm getting more and more confused on what could be a real clue, a loose clue or bullshit. Everyone seems to have their own theory, some dive into numerology (and by dive I mean hardcore all the way down which makes it sound absolutely ridiculous), others claim that Michael constantly disguises himself and put the dumbest video's online with the title MICHAEL SEEN ALIVE blabla,  then people think sofurgofromashes aka peterpanpyt aka Peter Midani is Michael, but Peter Midani seems to have no intellectual capacity whatsoever and acts like the dumbest troll there could be and then they say Michael does that on purpose , Then there are people who say they think they get clues from Michael himself and show "evidence" which could be made by themself as well. Especially Pearljr, she claims to use facts and evidence only but somehow when I watch her videos nothing makes sense, she uses Chris Tucker talking about hot chocolate in Michaels house and Peter Midani posting a picture of hot chocolate as evidence of Michael being alive, my ass. But after watching toooo many of these kinds of video's I got really really confused and even don't think he is alive anymore because this shit is getting too ridiculous. All the time I'm like: Should I believe this person or not? Would the real Michael Jackson really do this or not? Is this a clue or coincidence? Is this pure evidence or also coincidence? WHERE do you guys advanced believers draw these lines? I'm really new to this thing and want to become and advanced believer but not by believing in bullshit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes i know how you feel. Sometimes i feel like u. I dont know what to think... I follow PearlJr too and sometimes she is confused. Yesterday i saw her comments in her facebook account and she really thinks Peter Midani is MJ. I really dont think so, but apparently she talks with him at the phone. They call each other sometimes.
PM see pearlsjr's videos and And if she says that Chris Tucker was drinking hot chocolate with him, Peter will put that to fool us. I think he is an impostor, but the good ones, because I still can not understand how he has so much documentation and personal belongings of MJ. She also commented that "supposedly" MJ is ready to return and PM said that this year 2017 we will have a lot of news about MJ. :WTF:  . She also commented that "supposedly" MJ is ready to return and PM said that this year 2017 we will have a lot of news about MJ.

From my point of view, I think there's some good evidence that he's alive, like the appearance of Dave Dave on Larry King's show. His voice, his eyes, the way of expressing ...., also the writing of Encino's house and I think his middle name JOE and not JOSEPH may also be relevant.

Of course Karen Faye contradicts everything about Pearl but I do not care about Karen, I think he also took advantage of MJ's situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

The only real clues I would take any notice of are from the actual [strange and discordant] events around the death and the the family interviews and statements / slip ups that followed. Such as Jermaine saying MJ was long gone to the airport before hand. There are many who seem to have made a career and financial gain from this hoax and there are also a few losers who are posing as MJ online . I would disregard all of these as they have their desired outcome when they get attention. So don't feed the troll is my opinion.
So 7 years down the hoax trail and I think we should be true to our own opinions and theories , comfortable in just knowing what we know on the inside and not paying too much attention to those out there who wish to spoon feed us crumbs of crap fake clues to get followers.
Don't get discouraged.
The real clues are all present in the beginning and roll out of the hoax.  Some times to move on, we have to take a look back.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, there are 10 or 20 events live michael. More than thousand impossible someone had seen the judgment and find that Michael is dead. It's all so ridiculous this story. In fact the "death" Mike is more false than Elvis in the coffin. About Pearl Jr I believe her, she does not make money as people think she gets it. What about Peter Midani if it is not Mike, what is the explanation for everything he has Mike? I do not have the watch, autographs, documents, personal things Michael Jackson.  :michael_jackson-1135:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Midani is 100% NOT Michael Jackson nor is Sofugofromashes. You can come to that conclusion by doing 2 things: 1: Listen carefully to his voice, he sounds more like someone who TRIES to sound like Michael rather than being Michael himself, and 2; look at the things he posts and uploads. Look at his photo albums and the extremely random and weird video's he uploads. He is not as smart as someone who is playing the greatest prank of human history. In fact he uploads pretty dumb things. He says he works for Ebay, which is probably where he gets all that stuff. AND also; it is proven that he actually steals most of these pictures and their explanations from the internet.

Same goes for sofurgofromashes, if you look at the list of video's he has uploaded you will just see he is just a fan and not MJ. He has recorded some of Michaels poems from the book 'dancing the dream' with his own deep manly voice with a Spanish accent. And guess what sofurgofromashes is PABLO which is a Spanish name.

I'm sorry I wish they were MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At times it can be very confusing but in the end you have to do your homework and investigate to see if there is any merit in any of it. There will always be things that can't be explained away but you can't find solid proof either. Each of us has to make the decision in what we believe is true or not. I think over the years we have been provided so much that things started to get muddled and that made things confusing and certain items never received the attention that they should have.

For me, I don't listen to Pearl - I think she's gone over the deep end. As far as Pablo goes, I do believe he is involved only because of his video he did for Hollywood Tonight - he had a version that nobody has had. One part were the words 'she's only 15'; the only other place we have seen those words is on the hotel paper when Michael was writing the song. These are the types of things I look for - something that relates back to Michael. I haven't viewed the video lately so not sure if it's been changed, but it was there when Pablo first posted it.

L.O.V.E = Look, Observe, Verify, Enjoy

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About Pearl Jr I believe her, she does not make money as people think she gets it.

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

She does it for a living! She is a 'professional' MJ stalker. She makes money off of all this, believe me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pearl Jr does not make money as everyone thinks. She does not have the money to make her MJ documentary. Please, if Peter midani is not Michael, Michael is behind this yes. Now there are people who think that Michael Jackson will be sleeping for seven years without doing anything, and not knowing what they say about him ......  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Who's saying he's not doing anything? He's not Peter Midani. That is a big fat troll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought Peter was not Michael but something very strange happened yesterday.  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: He was doing a live video on facebook and around 150 people were listening, first he talked, read the comments and then someone said they wanted a concert and he started to sing MJ songs. I compared his voice to MJ interviews and songs and all this time he sounded 100% like MJ but that's what we already know. The strange thing is, he was singing a song and in the middle of the song he stopped and yelled 'Jermaine!' and someone who sounded 100% like Jermaine yelled back from another room 'What!?' and I swear to god that was Jermaines voice. I don't say this because I want Peter to be Michael, I just immediately recognized Jermaine's voice! Then Peter goes: 'Jermaine come here!' and Jermaine yells back from the other room again with 'what?' BUT THEN. Then instantly the video got stuck so I immediately picked up my laptop rushed to a room in my house with better wifi and I reloaded the page, but then could not find the video anywhere!!  :WTF: Normally when you do live video's on facebook, they get saved as a normal video and you can watch them back when you stop the video, but Peter had actually deleted the entire video!! Why did he do that? There was nothing wrong with the video, except for the weird part with Jermaine! And I wish I would link the video so you could listen for yourself that was absolutely Jermaine's voice, but I can't because there is no video anymore!   :over-react-smiley:
Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:40:43 AM by belove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

It's trolls belove. 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are playing with you. Besides, Michaels relationship with Jermaine was strained to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yeah I don't see the two chillin' together either, lol. But you know what? Everyone can believe what they want. Just don't say you were never warned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is there something to be warned for? I'm just coming with possibilities. You can't evolve without questioning everything.

It has been 7.5 years since his 'death'. I'm not a fan of Michaels siblings especially Latoya. Hate that bitch. He probably does not have contact with most of them. And Jermaine has done very dumb things in the past but we don't know anything about Michaels current relationship with Jermaine. Jermaine was the one who would fly Michael to Bahrain if he would be send to prison in 2005.

If you think it sounds ridiculous to think Peter might be Michael, some people here actually believe there are 2 Michael Jacksons. lmao. 

Also there is this new guy on the internet named 'Raven' who claims to be Michael's former butler and claims to know Michael is alive. He writes these articles on this website and says Michael knows about it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

We don't call Michael's family names on here. And I already said you can believe what you want. I warn because there are more people in these past few years that have been fooled by vicious trolls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions