~Souza~Topic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON ALLEGED MOLESTATION VICTIM ON THE HUNT FOR $20 MILLION BOY
11/6/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man who triggered a cascade of child molestation allegations against Michael Jackson has disappeared ... at least according to his sister who is scared to death her family is getting dragged into a posthumous child molestation lawsuit against the King of Pop.

Wade Robson, a choreographer/producer is suing MJ, claiming he was molested by Jackson for 7 years at the Neverland Ranch ... starting when he was 7.

Robson wants to take the deposition of the most famous MJ accuser, Jordan Chandler, who scored a $20 million settlement from the singer back in the '90s.

Problem is ... Robson's lawyers can't find Chandler, who's now 36. So they've asked to take the depo of Chandler's sister, Lily. They want to ask her if she knows Jordan's whereabouts, and whether she witnessed any sexual molestation at the Ranch.

Lily's freaked out, and has filed legal docs pleading with the judge to block the depo.

Lily claims her family -- especially Jordan -- has been viciously threatened by MJ fans, and if she resurfaces it will only stoke the coals. She attached some emails directed at her brother, including one that says "F*** you Jordan. U destroyed the king but karma is a bitch. your time will come."

Lily also says she was only 5 when she started going to Neverland and has no memory of any molestation.

A judge has yet to rule.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just woke up so forgive me if this sounds dumb, but what is the importance of the first bolded sentence? I feel like I know what it is and have seen it somewhere in the "Death Hoax" but I just can't remember what it is.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

TMZ's facebook post about this story had this at the beginning of the post. I have highlighted the parts of the sentence that jumped out at me.

"The child molestation accusations againstMichael Jackson are still very much alive .... and one of the original accusers is nowhere to be found."
"You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

It wasn't hoax related but proves once again that the Chandler accusations were bull crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm so sick and tired of all those cases, allegations and sites and papers that call Jordon a 'victim'. It's lazy, it's harmful for Michaels legacy and it's malicious. I've been on the streets to protest, I've worked behind the scenes for an online platform, all to show the world the truth, but only the lies stick in peoples minds. If I was Michael and would still be alive, I definately would not come back, just to be haunted even more. I would go and live in the mountains to lead a quiet life, far away from newspapers and social media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:abouttime: he told the truth, did they find him yet????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions