~Souza~Topic starter

This video was made with love and with the help of the entire Hoax Community. Credits go to all of you who put time, effort and love in this adventure and have researched for months or some even years.

We are 9 years in this month, almost a decade has passed since this all started, can you believe it? Holla if you were here from the start!

Let me know in the comments what your favorite moment of the past 9 years was and if and how it has affected you life. Curious to hear your stories.

If you are a long time hoax believer, you will probably not hear anything new, this was especially made for people who believe Michael died on June 25th, 2009.

I tried to stick to as many facts as I possibly could, I wanted to make a believable video without farfetched theories and 'clues'.

I know there is MUCH more than this, but I thought 2 hours for now was long enough. I am open to making more long videos if there is enough interest, post your suggestions in the comments!

I'm sorry for the robot voice, but I simply did not have enough time to also narrate it myself, this was a lot faster. I tried to find the clearest and less annoying voice there was.

Happy 9th anniversary Hoaxers!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions