trublu

Re: The Calm Before The Storm?
August 22, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
Excellent video Souza. This has certainly given me a lot to think about. I can accept that Trump and Michael were friends and your theory makes sense. Why though do you think Michael added Trumps name at the end of "Money" along with people like Rokerfeller, Getty etc? That has never made sense to me. Also, Paris seems to dislike Trump.  I am only asking because I want to believe in this theory but these questions bother me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 22, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
Here is what I'm referring to

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 23, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Excellent video Souza. This has certainly given me a lot to think about. I can accept that Trump and Michael were friends and your theory makes sense. Why though do you think Michael added Trumps name at the end of "Money" along with people like Rokerfeller, Getty etc? That has never made sense to me. Also, Paris seems to dislike Trump.  I am only asking because I want to believe in this theory but these questions bother me.
As for Paris, children don't have to share the same political views as their parents. Paris grew up in a very liberal area and is more likely to have the same views as her friends. She is still very young. My political views didn't set until I was around 30-ish. She did tone down on Trump, I remember seeing a video where she said he should be accepted as the president, no clue where to find that. She might not know the whole story either for her own protection.

As for Money, I am not sure. It's written in the early 90's, when they were friends. I have never heard of a falling out between the two and Trump is always very nice and positive about Michael. When I see what other people think about his inclusion I see some are confused too and are not sure what the names all mean. Too much to speculate about so I go with what is known. Some quotes from Trump:

"He was an amazing guy, but beyond all else, he was the greatest entertainer I've ever known. He had magic. He was a genius. He was also a really good person, and when you got to know him, you realized how smart he was. He was brilliant. Now, Michael wasn't the same Michael for the last 10 years. He was not well. He had a lot of problems, a lot of difficulties... but he's not going to be remembered for the last 10 years; he's going to be remembered for the first 35 years. Michael in his prime - there's never been anybody like him."

"Michael would spend a lot of time with my kids," Trump said. "Michael would come, play with the kids. He just loved children. He was not a child molester and I am certain of that. He’d play with my son Eric and my son Donald and he’d just play with them forever."
Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:35:31 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
 :bowdown:
New World Order? Ok, I can agree, but...
Illuminati? Bullshit!  :Pulling_hair: :o
Just bulshit. I can't read any more... :(
Maybe care to share your arguments as to why it's bull shit? Or is it just too scary for you?

Souza, as you said, many people are already enslaved without realising it.

Btw, I too concur with this theory and have for a long time now with a few additions to your theory related to Michaels faith and bible prophecy. Yes, the elites are close to achieving what they want, I believe for a time they will appear to be successful at their goal and many will even buy into the idea that it's for the good of mankind and that a NWO will bring world wide peace. That's how they will dupe people into more perhaps even complete control over them. The elites eventually will turn against Godly people and try to abolish religion which they will spout 'divides people' 
Ones loyal to God will fight for their right to serve him and they will be met with aggression from this one world power (most likely to be fronted by the UN, a true wolf in sheeps clothing) At the point when God fearing ones are honed in on by evil rule, God will intervene and crush the serpant in the head and vindicate all those on his side.

I honestly believe Michael was trying to open up people eyes for the past 3 decades regarding the evils planned, after he had his own first hand experiences of how depraved and satanic these entities are and what they are capable of and what they plan to do.

Hey retro? You believe in NWO but not illuminati. So who is behind NWO? They have many 'brotherhoods' at their disposal to round up, dumbify and control the masses, with illuminati only being only one of their tools, which branches out into commerce, music, Hollywood, big pharma etc. (This world is full of satanic stink in every area you can think of, with their prime tools being commerce, religion, media and the entertainment industry)

Subscribe to David Icke on YT for a thorough explanation as well as read revelation in the bible and your eyes will be opened.

Retro, re: reptilians, that's just another name or a colloquialism for someone demonically possessed or someone who has demonic DNA. Hardly an outlandish theory. It's all in the bible and has been common knowledge for over 5000 years!

And yes they (reptilians or known as otherwise) rule the world, they are at the top of the apex trying to control the masses, with the Illuminati being one of their prime tools. Michael tried so hard for people to see this. Most of his fans even missed it.

1 John 5:19 "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one"

The world in under Satanic control with the illuminati being only one of their strategies.

Those who sell their soul and work for those in charge who sit under (on the apex) and work for demonic entities, are often rewarded with super beyond normal abilities. Many many entertainers currently testify to this fact. Hence why many of them in interviews say they sold their soul, often followed by a public initiation ritual and then followed by massive success. They are given the success because they are a unique tool with the ability to attract young minds and mould them into NWO thinking with the use of symbolism in their music/advertising etc.
This is what Michael knows, saw, was part of, escaped and dedicated much of his career to exposing.
Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 06:05:50 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~Topic starter

August 26, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
Aussie you're baaaaaackkkkkkk!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 27, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
The radio here in the UK today has been playing '60 at 60' (60 top MJ songs in the week of his 60th birthday) and it brought me back here to see what's been going on. Someone asked me how long MJ has been dead, and I said 9 years, except he isn't, to which I got the customary eye rolling!!  So hello again, old friends!

Souza, I get what you and the video are saying - you can see it everywhere.  If MJ is involved in the way you theorise, then I hope I live to see it proved. Meanwhile, Trump is doing a great job ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 28, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
The radio here in the UK today has been playing '60 at 60' (60 top MJ songs in the week of his 60th birthday) and it brought me back here to see what's been going on. Someone asked me how long MJ has been dead, and I said 9 years, except he isn't, to which I got the customary eye rolling!!  So hello again, old friends!

Souza, I get what you and the video are saying - you can see it everywhere.  If MJ is involved in the way you theorise, then I hope I live to see it proved. Meanwhile, Trump is doing a great job ...

And curls back!! Awesome to see you all back on here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
Hi Souza  youve been busy, I think your on the right track with Donald Trump :) watched alot of the videos youve posted above, think we are on the same page.  Glad to see so many people back.  Its an interesting time.!  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 09, 2018, 05:49:43 PM
Hi Souza  youve been busy, I think your on the right track with Donald Trump :) watched alot of the videos youve posted above, think we are on the same page.  Glad to see so many people back.  Its an interesting time.!  L.O.V.E.

Welcome back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 22, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is Mr. Presidemt in tune with us or manipulative?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 22, 2018, 01:59:31 PM
Im sorry double 📪} :Balloon:
Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:04:47 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 22, 2018, 08:49:51 PM
is Mr. Presidemt in tune with us or manipulative?

Hi5 Mr. Prez! When did he say that? LOL!  :Laughing:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 22, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
It's from October last year apparently.

"Who is Q?

On 28 October, someone calling themselves Q began posting a series of cryptic messages in the 4chan internet forum titled “Calm Before the Storm” - “assumedly in reference to that creepy Trump quote from early October”, says New York Magazine."

That creepy quote was this:

I did not know about that forum being named that and I never saw that video or heard that quote, I  :Poo: you not! Interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions