~Souza~Topic starter

I believe every word she said. BeeGees fans are never crazy. Worth the watch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

I believe her too. I hope she manages to get the package and message to Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Ok so I listened to the entire interview.... Very interesting. She managed to make me cry at a certain point...
She seems to be telling the truth, she sounds genuine.....
The episodes about the Bee Gees and Michael visiting her in disguise....hummm... very interesting!

So for the past 9 years she has been trying to meet Mrs. Katherine to give her what Michael made her promise (March 2009) she would give to his mother if something happened to him.

Seems like Mrs. Katherine is guarded better than the President.
Isn't that scary? is she that isolated? This reminded me of the episode when she was kidnapped by her own family!? I still don't know what to make of all that crazy "episode"! I just hope things are not as bad as they seem to be, for me...as "an outsider"... this would explain why Michael only trusted his mother and his kids....
Which makes me think that this lady tells the truth, but at the same time, I must admit I am a bit skeptical, too....

I wonder why did she decide to make this interview only now, few days after Mr. Joe Jackson's death?
If she tried all these years to reach to Mrs. Katherine and if what she says that Mr Joe met her and was helping her...why didn't she show up publicly then? Why now, after Mr. Joe died and cannot help her anymore?

Since both Prince and Paris have been so present online , on social media, for the past few years or so... why didn't she send them a video of herself, telling this same story?

I wonder who of the Jacksons have watched this video (posted on July 1st this year)?
Did Michael's kids see it? Do they remember Debra?

There's some other things that puzzle me:
1. In the beginning she says she met him in 1998 in a toy store where she worked... "doing security".
Later on she said she worked in the health care, like some sort of a nurse for serious ill people (dementia, Alzheimer)....
I find this a bit contradictory..... it's not very clear, from her story,  when or how she went from doing store security to being a nurse.

2. Also she says Michael wasn't in any relationship in 1998.... which would contradict what Lisa said that they were together back & forth for another 4-5 years after their divorce... Also Debbie was rather present in Michael's life in that period of time since: Paris was born in April 1998 and they divorced only later, in October  1999.
So again, something doesn't add up here...

Anyway, maybe I am just too suspicious, but if what she says is true, I'm glad that Michael had a friend like that... her story is beautiful and SAD at the same time..... and I hope that whatever Michael wanted her to give to his mother would reach to her finally some day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

There's some other things that puzzle me:
1. In the beginning she says she met him in 1998 in a toy store where she worked... "doing security".
Later on she said she worked in the health care, like some sort of a nurse for serious ill people (dementia, Alzheimer)....
I find this a bit contradictory..... it's not very clear, from her story,  when or how she went from doing store security to being a nurse.

We should probably listen again to find out. They've known each other for a decade or more so it's likely that she switched jobs. I would assume that is the case.

2. Also she says Michael wasn't in any relationship in 1998.... which would contradict what Lisa said that they were together back & forth for another 4-5 years after their divorce... Also Debbie was rather present in Michael's life in that period of time since: Paris was born in April 1998 and they divorced only later, in October  1999.
So again, something doesn't add up here...

I think she was talking about a period sometimes around 2001-2003, but I am not sure.
Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:32:38 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
1. In the beginning of the video she says she met him in a toy-store in 1998 where she worked  as security.
Then when she talks about how Michael told her in 2007 that he wanted to turn Neverland into a children's hospital and that he envisioned her there, taking care of the kids , right at minute 21:47 she says : "I had been in the health care for 31 years"
So .... if she had been working in health care for more than 30 years, why was she working in the toy-store in 1998, doing security?
Was that a 2nd job? like a part-time or something? I don't get it...

2. At minute 20:18 she specifically states: "He wasn't in any relationship in 1998"

I am not saying that her story is a lie, maybe she tells the truth, but these things.... made me wonder....
Maybe she just doesn't remember things/years correctly ..or I don't know...
Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:27:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

1. In the beginning of the video she says she met him in a toy-store in 1998 where she worked  as security.
Then when she talks about how Michael told her in 2007 that he wanted to turn Neverland into a children's hospital and that he envisioned her there, taking care of the kids , right at minute 21:47 she says : "I had been in the health care for 31 years"
So .... if she had been working in health care for more than 30 years, why was she working in the toy-store in 1998, doing security?
Was that a 2nd job? like a part-time or something? I don't get it...

2. At minute 20:18 she specifically states: "He wasn't in any relationship in 1998"

I am not saying that her story is a lie, maybe she tells the truth, but these things.... made me wonder....
Maybe she just doesn't remember things/years correctly ..or I don't know...

I think it's a good point about her job, that's strange to me too. Maybe she was part time health worker?

I'm not entirely convinced that Michael's releationship with Lisa post the divorce was an exclusive one that he discussed with everyone. It seemed like an on off thing to me and maybe he chose to keep it to himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Maybe she was without a job and did that temporarily? Not sure about his relationship statuses either. I bet he wasn't sure himself lol, why he just said he had none. Who knows, the guy is an enigma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm not entirely convinced that Michael's releationship with Lisa post the divorce was an exclusive one that he discussed with everyone. It seemed like an on off thing to me and maybe he chose to keep it to himself.
Unrelated to this Debra Willis interview, but just to reply with regards to MJ & Lisa: in 1998 their relationship was still very much ON and public.

In 1998, 2 years after their divorce, Michael & Lisa were still dating and seen going & coming out together from/to  hotels and public events.
They even kissed  in front of  paparazzi , outside of a. LA restaurant where they had diner in 1998... 
They also went to a trip in South Africa (1997- or 1998 not sure about the year, but it was after the divorce) , together with Michael's parents and Lisa's kids...so it was still serious between them back then...

So he didn't seem much preoccupied to keep it a secret, even though at that time he was married to Debbie....

Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:58:51 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Unrelated to this Debra Willis interview, but just to reply with regards to MJ & Lisa: in 1998 their relationship was still very much ON and public.

In 1998, 2 years after their divorce, Michael & Lisa were still dating and seen going & coming out together from/to  hotels and public events.
They even kissed  in front of  paparazzi , outside of a. LA restaurant where they had diner in 1998... 
They also went to a trip in South Africa (1997- or 1998 not sure about the year, but it was after the divorce) , together with Michael's parents and Lisa's kids...so it was still serious between them back then...

So he didn't seem much preoccupied to keep it a secret, even though at that time he was married to Debbie....

As far as I remember, the official story was that they were just good friends at that time. Not that I believe it for a second, but MJ was not going around telling everyone he was still with Lisa when married to Debbie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I flip flopped while watching - I was believing her up until she started talking about having items to give Katherine - why didn't Michael give them to her himself? And isn't March 2009 the same time of the auction that was to take place? Then she started talking about Trent and how she was treated - that's when I started believing her again only because it fits the stories we've been told about Trent.

But then she started talking about the few days before June 25th and Murray. Sine we believe Michael didn't die, was this all part of the 'act'? If you recall, he did the same thing with Cherilyn Lee - called her up complaining of being hot on one side of his body and cold on the other and asking for Propofol. And keep in mind, Michael knew Murray since 2006, it's not as though Murray was a stranger to him. The person made it sound as though it was AEG who made Michael see Murray, how did AEG even know Murray if Michael hadn't mentioned him?

I do believe this person knew Michael and they were friends, but I think it's odd it would take 9 years to get the stuff to Katherine, especially if she was in touch with Joe. Maybe this is one more 'piece by piece' moments of Michael being revealed.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions