suspicious mindTopic starter

church of rock and roll
February 13, 2012, 07:58:26 PM
so in this is it when kenny makes the comment of church of rock and roll , struck me as sssssssooooooooo odd. so i am looking for something else and come upon this thing. i didn't even watch it all cause it creeps me out.  afraid/ and there is a green man.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

Re: church of rock and roll
February 14, 2012, 01:11:21 AM
Quite the crazy find! :lol:

Released on Feb. 5, 2012,  Manufactured by Capitol Records, LLC, 1750 North Vine Street, Hollywood.
"Foxy Shazam - I like it."  I remember they joked about "booty" on TII, and we know MJ loved women's 'booties'!!  Don't know if MJ would have known about this song/video in the works then. 
The green man shows up at 1:54, and briefly a bit later.
The folks who used to go to that church, would be rolling over in their graves. afraid/
Wait, maybe that's MJ in disguise. :mrgreen:
Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:16:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 04:36:01 AM
There's a lot to say about this but mostly, there's a MJ impersonator starting his move at 2.51 with 2 rows of 7 lights behind him. I tried to upload a Print screen of the scene but I'm new with this crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 15, 2012, 03:13:07 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a lot to say about this but mostly, there's a MJ impersonator starting his move at 2.51 with 2 rows of 7 lights behind him. I tried to upload a Print screen of the scene but I'm new with this crash/
Here it is.

I think MJ might approve, especially when you hear him sing his song, "Get on the floor".

"Ah Get On The Floor And Dance Ah, On The Floor And Dance So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me
I Love The Way You Shake Your Thing Especially

There's A Chance For Dancin' All Night Long There's A Chance For Groovin' And It Will Be Soothing With A Song Then Why Don't You Just Dance Across The Floor 'Cause There's A Chance For Chances And The Chance Is Choosin' And I Sure Would Like Just To Groove With You So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake Your Thing Especially So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake That Thing (Girl) Especially

No Need For Rejection Determined To Be Gonna Groove Gonna Move Ya Gonna Say Things To Ya Just Wait And See Then Why Don't You Just Dance Across The Floor 'Cause There's A Chance For Choices And It's You I'm Choosin' And I Sure Would Like Just To Groove With You So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake Your Thing Especially So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake That Thing Girl Especially
Chant Get Up Won't YouG'on Down Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down Get Up Won't You G'on Down Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down... So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake That Thing Girl Especially So Get On The Floor And Dance With Me I Love The Way You Shake That Thing Girl Especially
[/color]
[/color] Chant Get Up Won't You G'on Down Shake Your Bo[/color]dy Won't You G'on Get Down Get Up Won't You G'on Down Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down Get Up Won't You G'on Down Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down Get Up Won't You G'on Down Shake Your Body Won't You G'on Get Down"
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:25:32 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions