CarrieTopic starter

I just saw this on Twitter;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My heart and soul breaks for Michael as they try to take him down again. I don’t even know what to write; I'm so tired of ignorant and evil people trying to ruin the beautiful man, soul and human being that Michael is. And if I'm tired, and all of you are as well, then imagine how tired Michael must be of it.
If you read this, Michael; please stay strong!    :Heart:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

It's a disgrace and I can guess very well who those 2 little frauds are (who already had their cases thrown out of court).

Unfortunately, it is not a crime in the U.S to slander a legally deceased person. (This absolutely needs to change).

Michael - if you are reading - now is the time to address this in my opinion. We all know you are innocent but the media will never be on your side. You're too useful a distraction. I don't think this will ever go away without your exposing of the sick goings on of Hollywood. If you decide to go ahead and expose these psychopaths, I think it's soon going to be now or never. You'll have an army behind you if you do.

God, our media sucks so bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Here's the obligatory TMZ article:

MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE SLAMS SEXUAL ABUSE DOCUMENTARY
... Premiering At Sundance

Michael Jackson's estate is slamming a new documentary making allegations of sexual abuse by the late singer ... by calling out the doc's producers for what it says is a clear attempt to exploit Michael when it premieres at Sundance.
MJ's estate tells TMZ ...  “This is yet another lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson."
The doc, titled "Leaving Neverland," is set to premiere at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival, and it reportedly accuses Michael of sexually abusing two young boys.
The King of Pop's estate also says the "so-called documentary is just another rehash of dated and discredited allegations. It’s baffling why any credible filmmaker would involve himself with this project.”
It's unclear which of MJ's accusers are the focus of the doc ... but his estate apparently believes it's Wade Robson and James Safechuck, because the estate says  "both testified under oath that Michael never did anything inappropriate toward them."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

As I said, sadly the estate can't sue for defamation against someone who is legally deceased:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

It makes me sick the way they treat Michael! I’m disgusted with the way he is treated!
I wish there were another planet to move to, to avoid these people; They give mankind a bad name. I’m utterly disgusted!

As I said, my heart and soul breaks for Michael, that he has to go through this again. You’re the strongest one I know of to walk this earth, Michael, and you have my support, as well as others here.

It breaks me that they try to ruin and break this man and his life.  :Crying:

I agree with the estate statement,  that this is "an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson." Also, "why any credible filmmaker would involve himself with this project.”
People who do this to another innocent human being are evil, sick and morally corrupt with no conscience. This project, this documentary, says everything about this producer and the accusers, and nothing about Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

When you go into a dialogue with arrogant ignorants on Twitter who rather go with their assumptions and perception than facts, and on top of that block you because they cannot counter argue, but personally attack you instead; It makes me lose hope in mankind!
 :Angry:

I think I need to buy a punching bag.
Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:47:27 AM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Response from the estate to emails sent:

Additional Statement from the Estate of Michael Jackson

The following is an additional statement from the Estate to the fan community about the film that was added to the Sundance Film Festival yesterday:

To the fan community:
First and foremost, Michael Jackson is our friend.   We each have a long history with Michael and are passionate about making sure that the world sees the compassionate, spiritual and extraordinarily talented man that we know.  It is our love for Michael that fuels our efforts to both entertain and educate the world about him as an artist and a human being.

It is also why we, as Michael’s friends and fans, are disgusted by the false accusations that continue to be repeated in an attempt to denigrate the reputation of our friend and to cash in on some small interaction with his life.

As we pointed out in our statement to the media last night and which has now been confirmed by others, this newest so-called ‘documentary’ features Wade Robson and James Safechuck –  two disgruntled individuals who are  admitted liars and who have testified under oath that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to them.   They are  participating in this project only after their veiled attempts to extort monies from the Estate failed and, thanks to the efforts of the Estate’s legal team,  their lawsuits against the Estate were dismissed.  This is one more opportunistic  attack on Michael’s vast legacy and stellar character by people looking to gain attention and benefit financially.  It is pathetic. 

Just like you, we want to shut down every single offensive story, documentary, book,  and scurrilous  accusation.  However the Estate has to base its legal actions on what kind of claim it can make in a court of law.  The law offers certain protections for Michael’s right of publicity but unfortunately, those protections do not extend to documentaries or other films about him.  The Estate cannot sue for these libels and slanders of Michael because the law does not provide for civil lawsuits defaming a deceased person, no matter how malicious the lies about him are.

In most cases, we do have the ability to stop  the infringement of copyrights in the materials owned by the Estate .  If we find that is the case with this production,  then as we did with the program that recently aired on ABC-TV where we filed a suit against Disney, the Estate will pursue those claims.  If we file a lawsuit that is not  permitted by law and  thus we have no chance of winning, all we would be doing is giving these liars a public forum to repeat the  false claims that have already been dismissed in court. 

We will continue to do everything in our power as executors of the Estate.  And fans should too.  Voice your outrage to the people that run the Sundance Film Festival, the director/producer, Dan Reed, and/or HBO and UK Channel 4 who helped create this exploitive film .  Share your thoughts and feelings.  It is a disgrace that they are giving a platform to these to perjurers in a production that calls itself a documentary.       

For any fans looking to send emails as suggested by the Estate, here are email addresses for you:

Sundance – programming@sundance.org and Institute@sundance.org
HBO – general@hbo.com
UK Channel 4 – Tweet to director of programming Ian Katz @iankatz1000
Or contact team coordinator Ethel Mercedes: emercedes@channel4.co.uk
Dan Reed – jojo@amospictures.co.uk

Sincerely,

The MJ Online Team

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Retro

I can write more e-mails, but I need text to copy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Leaving Neverland Director Dan Reed explains the documentary in this interview with a Finland station (interview is in English). Reed comes across as uncomfortable, fidgety, and clearly on the defense. The 12.5-minute video is located beneath the top image on the page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:34:08 AM by Starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Bible says that money is the fruit of all evil. I don't know which is worse, being poor or be a billionaire.  :Thinking:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is the statement from the Online Team/Estate talking in present tense in regards to Michael?

To the fan community:
First and foremost, Michael Jackson is our friend.   We each have a long history with Michael and are passionate about making sure that the world sees the compassionate, spiritual and extraordinarily talented man that we know.  It is our love for Michael that fuels our efforts to both entertain and educate the world about him as an artist and a human being.

It is also why we, as Michael’s friends and fans, are disgusted by the false accusations that continue to be repeated in an attempt to denigrate the reputation of our friend and to cash in on some small interaction with his life.

Is not was
Talented man that we know not that we knew
We are Michael's friends not had been Michael's friends

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched most of the video that Starchild posted and noticed something odd; it probably means nothing and has a simple explanation, but why are there masks behind both the interviewer and Dan (to the right side of them behind their shoulder)? They look to be just like/similar to the V for Vendetta mask, although the ones behind Dan appear to be brown and on a stand. I thought maybe these were awards of some type for journalism so I googled, but couldn't find anything that looked anything like them.

Is this all a farce about Leaving Neverland? Body language experts have said Wade isn't being truthful and if you listen closely to what both Wade and James say, they could actually be talking about Michael and what he has gone through.

In the interview with Gayle King, Wade said some very interesting things. First, 'If I don't do this what's going to happen to our friendship'? Is he talking about keeping his secret or is he talking about not doing Leaving Neverland and being the bad guy and somehow then he wouldn't be helping Michael (deliberatively putting himself out there knowing he would be attacked).

The other statement is 'some details may be different' in reference to  coming forth with the allegations if Michael was still alive. Why would they be different? If it happened, then the details wouldn't be different.

Body Language Analysis: Michael Jackson, Wade Robson, James Safechuk

I know it's easy to jump to conclusions when Michael is being targeted, but take a step back and look at things from different perspectives/angles/ideas.

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have not watched Leaving Neverland and have not watched Oprah’s interview with Wade and James. The thought repulses me. However, iamhere4mj, I did attempt to watch the video you posted but ended up stopping it about one minute into the interview. Perhaps the ever-present ‘sad’ look on James’ face spoken about in the video is actually a look of guilt in response to telling lies. :Vomit:  One can only hope that on some level he has some sort of a conscience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions