Ian Halperin ?

  • 32 Replies
  • 1553 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 09:01:08 AM
Sorry if it's in the wrong section but as he is a part of the media
I don't know if that guy is a part of the hoax , what do you think ?

He is the one wich issued the rumour that Michael would die in 6 month from Christmas
He said that he was at the funeral in an interview and that he saw Mike (have you seen it ? I've seen an article in a french tabloid)
In is books he talk about Mike's drugs problems
But he is always quoting "reliable sources"
But before Mike's death he was bashing him on his blog .
I don't know if it makes senses but do you think he is part of it ?
I don't think that he know about it tough, must be a pawn,right ?
And why would he tell that he saw him in his coffin ?

Sorry if my explanation is bad but I'm not native english speaker ^^ :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Alem (Thetruth)

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 372
    • Show only replies by Alem (Thetruth)

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 09:07:35 AM
I doubt that Michael would have anything to do with this bullshit talker Harperin, something that might be possible is that some actual "Jackson" source did say to Harperin that Michael would die in six months (scary enough he was precise) only to spice up the hoax. But it could be as simple as a good guess from his side. Either way his book is nothing I would recommed it only contains lies and horrible stories.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ



www.twitter.com/alem_mj

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 09:17:18 AM
I don't' know why my original post didn't post but in it I said this guy is bad news.  This is the same guy who said in his book MJ hit on him in a pizza joint...while MJ's own kids were there...GIVE ME A BREAK...He only wishes! (not to mention he is UGLY!)  He is an opportunist and tries to get us to believe him and what he says about MJ by pretending to be on MJ's side about his trial.  He points to evidence that paints MJ as a victim of extortion which two books already do that without the need to later defame MJ's character!  This guy is a snake just like all the rest trying to make a buck.  His sources are doo doo!  He thinks by giving us some true information we will believe him when he throws in some salacious doo doo!
I wanted to add... I read his book but I didn't pay a dime for it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Xsy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by Xsy

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 09:39:33 AM
didn´t he wrote something about MJ is wearing womens clothes? i know, the way he told it must be bu****it! but maybe he saw something and put it in the wrong context!
maybe MJ just tried it on for the memorial... ;)

just an idea...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 09:45:22 AM
He said that he was at the funeral in an interview and that he saw Mike

Now that is an interesting statement. How did a tabloid style journalist get to see MJ when friends, family and the general public did not get the chance to see him? Ian Halperin must do a better job with his lies. He must learn to keep them in order otherwise they can come back to bite him on the butt.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Aintnosunshine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 481
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 10:22:18 AM
Thinking outside the box: Maybe Ian Halperin was used to get everything on track?

I assume he could have been used to serve several purposes in the hoax:

1. Right the day after MJ`s "first death hoax" in late december 2008 Halperin was fed and allowed to "tranport" the story of a sickly, frail MJ who suffered from a terminated illness (why? In order to get some more public attention and sympathy for our man - and in preparation for the upcoming concert announcement to start a MJ type of RAZZLE DAZZLE).

2. Halperin was also fed / allowed to "predict" an almost exact "time of death" (for the same reason and in order to establish his credibilty - which should be useful in the aftermath)

3. In order to catch a wider public interest (not only MJ`s fans but also the "hater`s front") he was also allowed to state that MJ was actually gay (which - as we now know - is only a rather small passage in his book, citing witnesses who might be easily disproved later by saying they were fooled by look-alikes).

4. More important: Due to his credibility ("death" exactly in time) and the expected dirty gossip Halperin`s book was the first published in early July (I confess: I read it immediately in one weekend) and went directly up the bestseller`s lists. I am sure a lot of "haters" bought it in order to prove they were always right.

5. But most important: the book was nothing people expected! It was written in favour of MJ - and it definitely cleared up all the molestation accusations in detail!

Therefore it perfectly fullfilled it`s purpose ....

Knowing MJ there is one thing for sure: he loved playing games / suprises / pranks / building up mysteries / giving razzle-dazzles ... He loved to mislead the media and play with their prejudices (like: if they want to see the freak I will show them one; remember "Ghosts") - pretending something and then - BAM! - go for the unexpected ...

Does that make sense to you? For me, it does.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]


Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 05:23:17 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Sorry if it's in the wrong section but as he is a part of the media
I don't know if that guy is a part of the hoax , what do you think ?

He is the one wich issued the rumour that Michael would die in 6 month from Christmas
He said that he was at the funeral in an interview and that he saw Mike (have you seen it ? I've seen an article in a french tabloid)
In is books he talk about Mike's drugs problems
But he is always quoting "reliable sources"
But before Mike's death he was bashing him on his blog .
I don't know if it makes senses but do you think he is part of it ?
I don't think that he know about it tough, must be a pawn,right ?
And why would he tell that he saw him in his coffin ?

Sorry if my explanation is bad but I'm not native english speaker ^^ :D

I don't care for Mr. Halperin.  He revamped his site after Michael left us and pictures of him being all buddy-buddy with people.  I never went back.  Don't know what it looks like now.  He might have said he saw him, but not after Michael was gone.  I do recall him saying that he met Michael.  Maybe that's what you're referring too?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 10:00:18 PM
Well of course I knew that idiot was a bad-mouth even before I bought his book.
But even idiots can be feeded crucial news that's why I had bought it...
But oh well that book was as good as trash ! I knew it by the reviews and this man's reputation but I wanted to check it out anyway...
I think that he doesn't know about it but he was used by MJ someway...

Quote
I don't care for Mr. Halperin. He revamped his site after Michael left us and pictures of him being all buddy-buddy with people. I never went back. Don't know what it looks like now. He might have said he saw him, but not after Michael was gone. I do recall him saying that he met Michael. Maybe that's what you're referring too?

He told in an interview(from a stupid french tabloid) that he saw the body of Michael at the funeral ! Either he saw an wax body or either he is in it(the hoax) right ?
If you want I still have the tabloid that said it !
I think that he lie of course (it has to be a lie !)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline darkchild

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1161
    • Show only replies by darkchild

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 10:57:42 PM
Did Mister Halperin really claim that MJ hit on him?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine




"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson


Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 11:02:12 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Did Mister Halperin really claim that MJ hit on him?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah.. Halperin DID claim that MJ hit on him.  I remember reading that and thinking "catch yerself on!"

Have you seen what Halperin looks like?  He had a small speaking part in a documentary that was on TV last night.. he is a strange looking dude!  Even if MJ was gay, i dont think he would stand a chance!   :lol:

I think Halperin was just having wishful thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 30, 2009, 11:24:59 PM
That's right  :D He is just showing-off
But what he said was intriguing sometimes (even if the most of what he said was rubbish)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 31, 2009, 10:36:57 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"
didn´t he wrote something about MJ is wearing womens clothes? i know, the way he told it must be bu****it! but maybe he saw something and put it in the wrong context!
maybe MJ just tried it on for the memorial... ;)

just an idea...

He said that Michael would dress up as a women and meet a construction worker at a hotel.  And if that's so, Michael could have been meeting him for any reason - not necessarily for you know what.  So why write it.  Leaves so much open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 31, 2009, 10:40:22 AM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Well of course I knew that idiot was a bad-mouth even before I bought his book.
But even idiots can be feeded crucial news that's why I had bought it...
But oh well that book was as good as trash ! I knew it by the reviews and this man's reputation but I wanted to check it out anyway...
I think that he doesn't know about it but he was used by MJ someway...

Quote
I don't care for Mr. Halperin. He revamped his site after Michael left us and pictures of him being all buddy-buddy with people. I never went back. Don't know what it looks like now. He might have said he saw him, but not after Michael was gone. I do recall him saying that he met Michael. Maybe that's what you're referring too?

He told in an interview(from a stupid french tabloid) that he saw the body of Michael at the funeral ! Either he saw an wax body or either he is in it(the hoax) right ?
If you want I still have the tabloid that said it !
I think that he lie of course (it has to be a lie !)

He really said he was at the funeral?  Wow, I can't picture the family inviting  him to the funeral.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 31, 2009, 10:47:25 AM
Ian Halpering says so a lot ...... he is simply awful
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline darkchild

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1161
    • Show only replies by darkchild

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:12 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "darkchild"
Did Mister Halperin really claim that MJ hit on him?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah.. Halperin DID claim that MJ hit on him.  I remember reading that and thinking "catch yerself on!"

Have you seen what Halperin looks like?  He had a small speaking part in a documentary that was on TV last night.. he is a strange looking dude!  Even if MJ was gay, i dont think he would stand a chance!   :lol:

I think Halperin was just having wishful thoughts.

@DancingTheDream, Hee hee, I have seen Ian Halperin on the telly.  He is not my type at all :D .  I am sure that I am not his type at all either.  I thank God for that.  MJ, you are definitely my type! Sexy man, that you are, MJ! :D  You are all the any woman could ever need!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine




"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson


Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 02:26:12 PM
Quote
He really said he was at the funeral? Wow, I can't picture the family inviting him to the funeral.

I know ! This is fishy ! it doesn't even make sense because in his trashy book he says that most of the times he was undercover ( did he want to make us believe that he was 007 ?  :D ) so the family shouldn't even know him !
After all it's a good thing that he is so hard to believe ,Because it proves again like the medias can lie about everything !
Do you want that I post a transcript about what he said of the funeral ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline See

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 196
    • Show only replies by See

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
If he was at the funeral then he was probebly used for this hoax, cuz I can state that it was ppl from Michael inner cirecle that told Ian the 6 months story...strange
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 11:42:32 PM
Quote
If he was at the funeral then he was probebly used for this hoax, cuz I can state that it was ppl from Michael inner cirecle that told Ian the 6 months story...strange

I think that's could maybe the case
Because if not,why invite a perfect stranger (the family probably doesn't know him that much so why trust a journalist without being sure that he is trustworthy ?)
Furthermore than man also talked about one conversation he had with Joe Jackson
Well Joe seems like a chatterbox but still  :D
Why the hell are they trusting that fool  if he isn't in the hoax ?
He bad-mouthed Michael several times  :evil:
Telling things like Michael was one of the worst people to work with in a studio
Telling craps like he'll hit on him
Telling a full load of crap and still begin invited to a funeral and being all chatty with the Dad ?
He has to be in the hoax or he is used
We shouldn't underestimate the possibility he know something, he is fishy , he is weird and he has been granted too much for a stupid bad-mouth  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Aintnosunshine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 481
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 05:51:25 PM
Yes, we should not underestimate anything ...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]


Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 16, 2010, 11:13:36 PM
Stupid Ian Halperin is gonna do a TV Movie about Michael . He plan to release it on 25th of June 2010  :evil:
I dunno if it's true or not but this Bullshit-maker is beginning to p***** me off.
He better be in the hoax or I'm gonna become a murderer  :twisted:
If he is not he is an opportunist planning to make off money of Michael
http://http://people.premiere.fr/News-People/Michael-Jackson-bientot-un-telefilm-sur-ses-dernieres-annees/(gid)/2185743

For thoses who cannot read french( I found it in french only sorry)
Here is a little translation(It's not going to be perfect,ok ?  :D )


"Famous author Ian Halperin is planning to make a TV Movie about Michael Jackson's final years.
This is It,the documentary showing the last rehearsal of what should have been Michael Jackson's concert in London, had such a success that some are willing to take the ride and do the same.

So, According to Montreal's Journal, the very famous Ian Halperin(
because of who do you think you've become famous you piece of crap ? :evil: )is making plan of doing a TV Movie about the King Of Pop's Final Years.
Called "Gone Too Soon"
(well weren't you happy to learn that he has died,you betted on it ,you double piece of crap  :evil: ), this documentary made for television should be released for the 25th of June 2010,just one year day to day after the singer's death.
What would it be about ?Well,  from 2005 to his death,Ian Halperin- who was writing his book,"Michael Jackson,The final years" wich got out just some days after the idol's death- was really in close contact with the singer. And every interviews and about that he had with Michael , Ian Halperin had it recorded on tape ( yeah,right , he say himself that met him once,undercover and that Michael hit on him , yeah right , that's crap !) and made it into video.
"There is a lot of interviews with Michael Jackson, some of them might shock people.He is talking a lot about the allegation of 1993 and 2005, saying it was a conspiracy(...)It's going to give people a chance to see an another face of Michael, I'm going to show some court document that were never released
(we already know it's extortion and conspiracy , and the court document are already available for everyone to see , infortunaly since some years , what that pig is going to show ? we already know about it)
And that's not all, he promise us to also show testimonies from doctors,lawyers,police officers, colleagues of Michael...

What do you think ? Piggy-Halpering makes me mad  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jennie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 514
    • Show only replies by Jennie

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 17, 2010, 03:07:17 AM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
I doubt that Michael would have anything to do with this bullshit talker Harperin, something that might be possible is that some actual "Jackson" source did say to Harperin that Michael would die in six months (scary enough he was precise) only to spice up the hoax. But it could be as simple as a good guess from his side. Either way his book is nothing I would recommed it only contains lies and horrible stories.

I hated his book as well. :(  He portrayed Michael in a way I didn't apreciate at all. The only good thing out of his entire BSook is the fact that he said with certainty that Michael was not a child molester.But we dont need that froot loop to tell us that  Now do we!?! :shock:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 2 Bad

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 289
    • Show only replies by 2 Bad

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 17, 2010, 06:12:11 AM
Pphhtt!  I turn Ian's books backwards in stores, or stash them in different places behind other books. He is a creep.

I read something last night though that made me wonder about another author.
Geraldine Hughes, she wrote "Redemption" is busy  writing a book about the conspiracy theories about Michael's passing. Does that mean "us" ???!!!
Has anybody ever emailed her? I read her "Redemption" book and it was very good and full of great information. But writing a book about the conspiracy theories???
This needs checking into. How many people have joined or contacted believer sites claiming to be journalists? A few if not more.

I love you Michael! Simmering here!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 18, 2010, 05:54:22 AM
Quote
I read something last night though that made me wonder about another author.
Geraldine Hughes, she wrote "Redemption" is busy writing a book about the conspiracy theories about Michael's passing. Does that mean "us" ???!!!
Has anybody ever emailed her? I read her "Redemption" book and it was very good and full of great information. But writing a book about the conspiracy theories???
This needs checking into. How many people have joined or contacted believer sites claiming to be journalists? A few if not more.

I love you Michael! Simmering here!!

Hum either it's about "us" or maybe it's murder's theories  :(
Geraldine Hugues seems like a good person and quite believable too but the thing is that she said herself she doesn't know Michael personnally in her book.
How would she be able to know more than us ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 18, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Stupid Ian Halperin is gonna do a TV Movie about Michael . He plan to release it on 25th of June 2010  :evil:
I dunno if it's true or not but this Bullshit-maker is beginning to p***** me off.
He better be in the hoax or I'm gonna become a murderer  :twisted:
If he is not he is an opportunist planning to make off money of Michael
http://http://people.premiere.fr/News-People/Michael-Jackson-bientot-un-telefilm-sur-ses-dernieres-annees/(gid)/2185743

For thoses who cannot read french( I found it in french only sorry)
Here is a little translation(It's not going to be perfect,ok ?  :D )


"Famous author Ian Halperin is planning to make a TV Movie about Michael Jackson's final years.
This is It,the documentary showing the last rehearsal of what should have been Michael Jackson's concert in London, had such a success that some are willing to take the ride and do the same.

So, According to Montreal's Journal, the very famous Ian Halperin(
because of who do you think you've become famous you piece of crap ? :evil: )is making plan of doing a TV Movie about the King Of Pop's Final Years.
Called "Gone Too Soon"
(well weren't you happy to learn that he has died,you betted on it ,you double piece of crap  :evil: ), this documentary made for television should be released for the 25th of June 2010,just one year day to day after the singer's death.
What would it be about ?Well,  from 2005 to his death,Ian Halperin- who was writing his book,"Michael Jackson,The final years" wich got out just some days after the idol's death- was really in close contact with the singer. And every interviews and about that he had with Michael , Ian Halperin had it recorded on tape ( yeah,right , he say himself that met him once,undercover and that Michael hit on him , yeah right , that's crap !) and made it into video.
"There is a lot of interviews with Michael Jackson, some of them might shock people.He is talking a lot about the allegation of 1993 and 2005, saying it was a conspiracy(...)It's going to give people a chance to see an another face of Michael, I'm going to show some court document that were never released
(we already know it's extortion and conspiracy , and the court document are already available for everyone to see , infortunaly since some years , what that pig is going to show ? we already know about it)
And that's not all, he promise us to also show testimonies from doctors,lawyers,police officers, colleagues of Michael...

What do you think ? Piggy-Halpering makes me mad  :evil:
I think he called up that lady in the "Glenda" tapes who played Michael Jackson and asked her to come and record some tapes with him...what a dufus!  (and for all of you out there who think MJ made those Glenda tapes...HA HA HA HA!)  Sorry, I am so done being sweet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline rowdyangel

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by rowdyangel

Re: Ian Halperin ?

  • on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:30 PM
Ian Halperin.  A red mist comes over me when I see or hear that name.  :evil:  :evil:

He is a scumbag of the highest order - and that's being polite!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
339 Views
Last post January 19, 2010, 12:47:58 PM
by Infinitylady
2 Replies
190 Views
Last post March 19, 2010, 03:17:53 PM
by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
15 Replies
330 Views
Last post March 29, 2010, 01:45:19 AM
by mjfansince4