GrenatTopic starter

Re: Ian Halperin ?
January 01, 2010, 01:26:12 PM
He really said he was at the funeral? Wow, I can't picture the family inviting him to the funeral.

I know ! This is fishy ! it doesn't even make sense because in his trashy book he says that most of the times he was undercover ( did he want to make us believe that he was 007 ?  :D ) so the family shouldn't even know him !
After all it's a good thing that he is so hard to believe ,Because it proves again like the medias can lie about everything !
Do you want that I post a transcript about what he said of the funeral ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 02, 2010, 01:35:33 PM
If he was at the funeral then he was probebly used for this hoax, cuz I can state that it was ppl from Michael inner cirecle that told Ian the 6 months story...strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GrenatTopic starter

January 02, 2010, 10:42:32 PM
If he was at the funeral then he was probebly used for this hoax, cuz I can state that it was ppl from Michael inner cirecle that told Ian the 6 months story...strange

I think that's could maybe the case
Because if not,why invite a perfect stranger (the family probably doesn't know him that much so why trust a journalist without being sure that he is trustworthy ?)
Furthermore than man also talked about one conversation he had with Joe Jackson
Well Joe seems like a chatterbox but still  :D
Why the hell are they trusting that fool  if he isn't in the hoax ?
He bad-mouthed Michael several times  :evil:
Telling things like Michael was one of the worst people to work with in a studio
Telling craps like he'll hit on him
Telling a full load of crap and still begin invited to a funeral and being all chatty with the Dad ?
He has to be in the hoax or he is used
We shouldn't underestimate the possibility he know something, he is fishy , he is weird and he has been granted too much for a stupid bad-mouth  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 04:51:25 PM
Yes, we should not underestimate anything ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GrenatTopic starter

January 16, 2010, 10:13:36 PM
Stupid Ian Halperin is gonna do a TV Movie about Michael . He plan to release it on 25th of June 2010  :evil:
I dunno if it's true or not but this Bullshit-maker is beginning to p***** me off.
He better be in the hoax or I'm gonna become a murderer  :twisted:
If he is not he is an opportunist planning to make off money of Michael

For thoses who cannot read french( I found it in french only sorry)
Here is a little translation(It's not going to be perfect,ok ?  :D )

"Famous author Ian Halperin is planning to make a TV Movie about Michael Jackson's final years.
This is It,the documentary showing the last rehearsal of what should have been Michael Jackson's concert in London, had such a success that some are willing to take the ride and do the same.

So, According to Montreal's Journal, the very famous Ian Halperin(
because of who do you think you've become famous you piece of crap ? :evil: )is making plan of doing a TV Movie about the King Of Pop's Final Years.
Called "Gone Too Soon"
(well weren't you happy to learn that he has died,you betted on it ,you double piece of crap  :evil: ), this documentary made for television should be released for the 25th of June 2010,just one year day to day after the singer's death.
What would it be about ?Well,  from 2005 to his death,Ian Halperin- who was writing his book,"Michael Jackson,The final years" wich got out just some days after the idol's death- was really in close contact with the singer. And every interviews and about that he had with Michael , Ian Halperin had it recorded on tape ( yeah,right , he say himself that met him once,undercover and that Michael hit on him , yeah right , that's crap !) and made it into video.
"There is a lot of interviews with Michael Jackson, some of them might shock people.He is talking a lot about the allegation of 1993 and 2005, saying it was a conspiracy(...)It's going to give people a chance to see an another face of Michael, I'm going to show some court document that were never released
(we already know it's extortion and conspiracy , and the court document are already available for everyone to see , infortunaly since some years , what that pig is going to show ? we already know about it)
And that's not all, he promise us to also show testimonies from doctors,lawyers,police officers, colleagues of Michael...

What do you think ? Piggy-Halpering makes me mad  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 17, 2010, 02:07:17 AM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
I doubt that Michael would have anything to do with this bullshit talker Harperin, something that might be possible is that some actual "Jackson" source did say to Harperin that Michael would die in six months (scary enough he was precise) only to spice up the hoax. But it could be as simple as a good guess from his side. Either way his book is nothing I would recommed it only contains lies and horrible stories.

I hated his book as well. :(  He portrayed Michael in a way I didn't apreciate at all. The only good thing out of his entire BSook is the fact that he said with certainty that Michael was not a child molester.But we dont need that froot loop to tell us that  Now do we!?! :shock:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

January 17, 2010, 05:12:11 AM
Pphhtt!  I turn Ian's books backwards in stores, or stash them in different places behind other books. He is a creep.

I read something last night though that made me wonder about another author.
Geraldine Hughes, she wrote "Redemption" is busy  writing a book about the conspiracy theories about Michael's passing. Does that mean "us" ???!!!
Has anybody ever emailed her? I read her "Redemption" book and it was very good and full of great information. But writing a book about the conspiracy theories???
This needs checking into. How many people have joined or contacted believer sites claiming to be journalists? A few if not more.

I love you Michael! Simmering here!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GrenatTopic starter

January 18, 2010, 04:54:22 AM
I read something last night though that made me wonder about another author.
Geraldine Hughes, she wrote "Redemption" is busy writing a book about the conspiracy theories about Michael's passing. Does that mean "us" ???!!!
Has anybody ever emailed her? I read her "Redemption" book and it was very good and full of great information. But writing a book about the conspiracy theories???
This needs checking into. How many people have joined or contacted believer sites claiming to be journalists? A few if not more.

I love you Michael! Simmering here!!

Hum either it's about "us" or maybe it's murder's theories  :(
Geraldine Hugues seems like a good person and quite believable too but the thing is that she said herself she doesn't know Michael personnally in her book.
How would she be able to know more than us ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 18, 2010, 03:35:43 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Stupid Ian Halperin is gonna do a TV Movie about Michael . He plan to release it on 25th of June 2010  :evil:
I dunno if it's true or not but this Bullshit-maker is beginning to p***** me off.
He better be in the hoax or I'm gonna become a murderer  :twisted:
If he is not he is an opportunist planning to make off money of Michael

For thoses who cannot read french( I found it in french only sorry)
Here is a little translation(It's not going to be perfect,ok ?  :D )

"Famous author Ian Halperin is planning to make a TV Movie about Michael Jackson's final years.
This is It,the documentary showing the last rehearsal of what should have been Michael Jackson's concert in London, had such a success that some are willing to take the ride and do the same.

So, According to Montreal's Journal, the very famous Ian Halperin(
because of who do you think you've become famous you piece of crap ? :evil: )is making plan of doing a TV Movie about the King Of Pop's Final Years.
Called "Gone Too Soon"
(well weren't you happy to learn that he has died,you betted on it ,you double piece of crap  :evil: ), this documentary made for television should be released for the 25th of June 2010,just one year day to day after the singer's death.
What would it be about ?Well,  from 2005 to his death,Ian Halperin- who was writing his book,"Michael Jackson,The final years" wich got out just some days after the idol's death- was really in close contact with the singer. And every interviews and about that he had with Michael , Ian Halperin had it recorded on tape ( yeah,right , he say himself that met him once,undercover and that Michael hit on him , yeah right , that's crap !) and made it into video.
"There is a lot of interviews with Michael Jackson, some of them might shock people.He is talking a lot about the allegation of 1993 and 2005, saying it was a conspiracy(...)It's going to give people a chance to see an another face of Michael, I'm going to show some court document that were never released
(we already know it's extortion and conspiracy , and the court document are already available for everyone to see , infortunaly since some years , what that pig is going to show ? we already know about it)
And that's not all, he promise us to also show testimonies from doctors,lawyers,police officers, colleagues of Michael...

What do you think ? Piggy-Halpering makes me mad  :evil:
I think he called up that lady in the "Glenda" tapes who played Michael Jackson and asked her to come and record some tapes with him...what a dufus!  (and for all of you out there who think MJ made those Glenda tapes...HA HA HA HA!)  Sorry, I am so done being sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 03:42:30 PM
Ian Halperin.  A red mist comes over me when I see or hear that name.  :evil:  :evil:

He is a scumbag of the highest order - and that's being polite!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

January 19, 2010, 02:08:32 PM
darkchild » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 am

Did Mister Halperin really claim that MJ hit on him

Yeah, this man has talked alot of not too good things about him.  Talking about hitting on him, he mentioned something about MJ making contracts out to guys that he would meet secretly at the hotels.  I can tell you those books I have not seen in some of the stores in my area.  Maybe they didn't sell. IDK. He has the nerve to create a movie....puhleassssseee...yeah, ok.  :roll:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 02:10:13 PM
rowdyangel » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Ian Halperin. A red mist comes over me when I see or hear that name.  

He is a scumbag of the highest order - and that's being polite!

You may have been serious when you said this...but I am just tickled at the little devils at the end. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I am just imagining this red mist just come from out of nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 21, 2010, 09:03:09 AM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Thinking outside the box: Maybe Ian Halperin was used to get everything on track?

I assume he could have been used to serve several purposes in the hoax:

1. Right the day after MJ`s "first death hoax" in late december 2008 Halperin was fed and allowed to "tranport" the story of a sickly, frail MJ who suffered from a terminated illness (why? In order to get some more public attention and sympathy for our man - and in preparation for the upcoming concert announcement to start a MJ type of RAZZLE DAZZLE).

2. Halperin was also fed / allowed to "predict" an almost exact "time of death" (for the same reason and in order to establish his credibilty - which should be useful in the aftermath)

3. In order to catch a wider public interest (not only MJ`s fans but also the "hater`s front") he was also allowed to state that MJ was actually gay (which - as we now know - is only a rather small passage in his book, citing witnesses who might be easily disproved later by saying they were fooled by look-alikes).

4. More important: Due to his credibility ("death" exactly in time) and the expected dirty gossip Halperin`s book was the first published in early July (I confess: I read it immediately in one weekend) and went directly up the bestseller`s lists. I am sure a lot of "haters" bought it in order to prove they were always right.

5. But most important: the book was nothing people expected! It was written in favour of MJ - and it definitely cleared up all the molestation accusations in detail!

Therefore it perfectly fullfilled it`s purpose ....

Knowing MJ there is one thing for sure: he loved playing games / suprises / pranks / building up mysteries / giving razzle-dazzles ... He loved to mislead the media and play with their prejudices (like: if they want to see the freak I will show them one; remember "Ghosts") - pretending something and then - BAM! - go for the unexpected ...

Does that make sense to you? For me, it does.

This is very interesting and I think that Ian Halperin must know something, otherwise he could not been so precise with his "prediction". I was shoked when I read one year ago that Michael will die in 6 month... WTF you must be blind not to see that something is going on..I think that it is also interesting that the musicmanager of BMG Thomas Stein said that Michael Jackson will not go on stage month before his "death"...and it is so. I think that he knows something too.

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see

It's you who's haunting me
Because you're wanting me
To be the stranger
In the night

Am I amusing you
But just confusing me?
Am I the beast
You visualized?
And if you wanna see
Eccentric oddities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eye
Let them all materialize
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Lady J

January 25, 2010, 08:56:24 AM
Look what I´ve found

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 25, 2010, 08:59:34 AM
He also said once that the casket was empty at the funeral and he does not know where the body is. And that no one was there when MJ was interred only the FL staff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions