Grenat

who post a comment on the french forum part, and told us that she spoke with someone,that she didn't know, who didn't know her, neither her belief in the hoax or even that she was a fan. They were just chatting about whatever. The brother in law of this guy works at the ambassy of France in LA, and he told him that Michael's coffin was empty at the Staples Center. This guy thought it was weird.

I'm not the person wich did the post but I'm french if you want I can give you the exact translation ?I'm putting into quote the translated post,okay ?

"I just wanted to tell you about a conversation that I had on New's Year at my house yesterday .
We were chatting ( with Michael's Jackson music in the background)
When my best friend's cousin whom I met for the first time told me :
'That's so bad he passed away, it was such a great artist...but there is something weird : my brother in law wich is working at/in the Embassy of France in LA told me there weren't any body/corpse in the coffin at Staples Center .'
I asked him where was he(if he wasn't in the coffin)
and he just told me :'Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, he is somewhere else.'
That's weird , What does that mean ?
My reaction was of course :    :!:   :!:  then  :D  :D

After that I told him that I believed that Michael was still alive and I explained him everything that I knew about it
So after that of course he saw this conversation with his in-law under a new light.
But of course , that alone , doesn't prove anything
But the fact that he told me about this all of sudden,without even knowing that I was a fan of Michael and that all of us believed that Michael was still alive .
Without couting on the fact  it looked like he was sincere(he wasn't seeking attention)had left me wondering.

Do you want the following of her post ? She's talking about how people managed to keep the birth of the daughter of an actor(Mitterand) hidden from public eyes during 20 years,until that actor passed away.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did download the 1080p version of TII and I found when MJ is showing the dancers the steps during the shooting of the green screen, you see the number 7 on the floor. Also, during Smooth Criminal you see the sign "Hotel Chicago" and MJ does mention Dr. Murray's name.  I don't remember this in the movie. I will look at the movie online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

COFFEEBEAN, thanks for starting this thread.  You always get on different clues and draw our attention to them.  Please do keep us updated.

With the backup singers, I noticed the YELLOW TAPES with the word CAUTION - this type of yellow tape is the one used for crime scenes to close down areas, isn't it?

I'm trying to find the connection and make some sense of it.And if the word LAX was on the shirt, maybe IMO they are trying to send the message that LAX was closed down-yellow taped, to help Michael escape via LAX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions