Re: Messages concerning IMissYouAll09 on youtube
January 01, 2010, 11:51:01 AM
Quote from: "LordOfBubbles"
that is all interesting stuff

someone here said that Michael had cancer and was dieing from it but the story does not say that at all

if Jacko Mason is Michael then it means he had damaged his bodys insides and not cancer and that is why he can still walk and dance a few hours but if he was going to do a tour that big?

no he could not do a tour that big. watch the movie again and compare to Michael in rehersal clips the media news people gave us. fingers and hands trembling! hah!

Michael was bluffing cause he needs more time then to make his escape! simple as that.

and then someone else said that why would the Free Advise guy tell us where Michael is in London if he is a real friend? go see maps of London and info about London. the city is big with millions and the Arab women can wear those clothes that cover their body and face. i dare anyone here to go to London and force Arab women to take off their clothes! LOL

Also the shoes thing. like Michael only wears his dance shoes? nope

Alos Michael may want us to visit London and when he sees all of us visiting he will be happy! maybe he will be at the Peter Pan memorial in London and when we see an Arab woman it could be Michael in disguys!

then the one about Uri Geller not being friends with MIchael for some time. that i think is a problem maybe the proof the Free Advise guy maybe makes thinngs up! but why?
Or maybe Michael changed his mind and made friends again with Uri Geller? i think we all change our minds about people back and force! so maybe Michael said to Uri Geller that he needs his help and past stuff is forgiven? why not?

i have a grate idea! why dont we contact someone who knew Michael well who can give us a question for Michael that only Michael knows the answer? then we send that to the Free Advise guy. see what happens then. right? if it is Michael the answer will be the right one.

i think Michael did say those words at the Free Advise guys Yootube site coz they are good warnings for us, right?

I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING...
And what if Michael doesn't comeBACK then what....??????
It is HIS own choice and we CAN'T make HIM comeBACK.. FACT: HE doesn't have cancer, but someone is close...
You have my trust here LordOfBubbles and dammit you are my kind of thinking... If you know what i mean. And is it really that bad someone knows what's going on here???? Nope...
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 12:05:23 PM by knowhesalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

January 01, 2010, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?
He hasn't given any proof of what he claims, just some story and a claim he knows him?
And all of a sudden this is what happened to Michael?
No offense to anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opion, but I have to be honest and say I miss the days when there was more investigating going on instead of just believing some random person on the internet. What do we know about him anyway?

No disrespect to the guy either, I'm just saying I need way more than some ''fictional'' story to make me believe his claims. I've been fooled one to many times by people who claim to know ''the truth'' through the internet without proof...

Edit: Just want to add, I don't want to start problems or anything, just had to vent I guess..

I partially agree with what you're saying. I didn't expect to get so many replies for this- maybe like 5. The reason I put this here was because I was doubtful as to whether or not to believe this guy. I think someone said earlier that his words were believable because he didn't seem so obsessed with MJ- it's not like his page is dedicated to him or whatever.. he looks like he has a life outside of that.. so it makes it more likely that he actually does, perhaps have connections with him. If that makes any sense. But thanks for your post. I do agree that this is not solid proof- however, maybe we can figure some things out from it. I wish there was more investigating as well, there just seems to be less places to start from.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 12:32:12 PM
as i said before i think we need to test this thing. read my earlier comment.

the thing about Michaels friend not being fans. it makes sense! once you become friends with Michael you would not need to be his fan, right?

so the Free Advise guy is not a fan coz he might be a friend or someone Michaelm trust.

i am going to write to the Free Advise guy something to see what he says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 12:40:25 PM
as i said before i think we need to test this thing. read my earlier comment.

the thing about Michaels friend not being fans. it makes sense! once you become friends with Michael you would not need to be his fan, right?

so the Free Advise guy is not a fan coz he might be a friend or someone Michaelm trust.

i am going to write to the Free Advise guy something to see what he says.

Just because he doesn't have a huge display about Michael on is space, doesn't automatically mean he is his friend though. Also plenty of Michael's friends have claimed to be his fan as well although I agree not to the extend to posting pictures of him everywhere  ;)
But you're right about testing this. See what you can find out ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 12:49:28 PM
LOL sob sob...make me feel stupid

i wrote the Free Advise guy (thru Yootube):

hi
i read the message
i bet if it was really him that he can prove it to me

are you really his friend or you wish you were?

this is the reply i got:

"All I can say is this: if I were in touch with HIM I would not be able to truly prove it to your sattisfaction.
And for obvious reasons I will say this: the story is PURE FICTION and ALL IS AN ILLUSION!

Sorry that I cannot be of more help.

Best,
JP

PS: The last message to ALL contains Answers."

so what does that mean? i think it means that if the Free Advise guy is truthfull then he has reasons to pretend he is not, right? but if he is foxy then it is just what he wants us to think, right? no way to prove anything! but I was also thinking that if the Free Advise guy is the type of person Michael knows then he would not have so much time to answer us all the time! that does not make sense, right?

maybe he is only a lonely guy who wished he knew Michael, right? thats sad.

maybe he is like those people who have two minds at once, right? thinks he is Michael sometimes and sometimes thinks he is the Free Advise guy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:01:26 PM
i have another idea. i will write to him this "Dear Mr. Free Advise guy, I think you have too much time to waste for us and that you are making it all up to confuse us. Why are u always on the internet? People who are real friends of Michael have real lives. So you are faking it, right? Sorry to doubt your words. If I am wrong I am sorry to you adn to Michael."

should i?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:09:40 PM
silly me

i just realised that the Free Advise guy can read the comments here, right?
thats how come he said to MJonmine a message.

pm me insted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:14:47 PM
silly me

pm me insted

I PM'd you... IMPORTANT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Lou

January 01, 2010, 01:39:04 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
My gut reaction is that it is, maybe my choice of words is incorrect, but a troll, just trying to malign Michael with a carefully planned out story with some believable truths (from readily available data on the hoax sites), and damaging depressing despairing information. Playing with fans emotions. I thought maybe up until he talked about "innocently exploring boys", then I knew what this guy was up to.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who found this part of the story strange.

Quote from: "xirisjex"
I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?
He hasn't given any proof of what he claims, just some story and a claim he knows him?
And all of a sudden this is what happened to Michael?
No offense to anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opion, but I have to be honest and say I miss the days when there was more investigating going on instead of just believing some random person on the internet. What do we know about him anyway?

No disrespect to the guy either, I'm just saying I need way more than some ''fictional'' story to make me believe his claims. I've been fooled one to many times by people who claim to know ''the truth'' through the internet without proof...

Edit: Just want to add, I don't want to start problems or anything, just had to vent I guess..
I totally agree with you. And I must add that there are points in his story that make no sense, as I've already pointed out... I mean no offense, but I'm definitely not sure that we should believe so easily in this person...
Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 06:50:49 AM by Lou
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 02:23:10 PM
stop doing that at once Lou. Cant u see u r doing to the Free Advise guy the same they did to Michael? :cry:

what is wrong with u people? never learn nothing from HISTORY! nothing! shame shame shame!

requoting nasty words that are false. the Free Advise guy never said those words! never never!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 01, 2010, 02:45:06 PM
stop doing that at once Lou. Cant u see u r doing to the Free Advise guy the same they did to Michael? :cry:

what is wrong with u people? never learn nothing from HISTORY! nothing! shame shame shame!

requoting nasty words that are false. the Free Advise guy never said those words! never never!
I don't see what you mean. Stop doing what? As far as I can see, I was just sharing my opinion with two members that wrote something that I agreed with. I thought we were here to share our opinions - as far as we express our opinions in a polite way. I know I didn't write any offensive words, but If you felt offended I apologize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 03:01:34 PM
silly me

pm me insted
I saw what Free Advise Guy wrote on his youtube account. I think he's reading this/other hoax forums, at lest the message he wrote to MJonmine sounded like he's reading the forums.

@ Everyone-  I wouldn't call this guy a troll or say anything bad about him. We don't know who he is. He could know Michael and is trying to lead up to the truth. Michael could be reading these forums and I don't think he would like seeing people treating his friend or anyone like the media treated him. Please be careful what you post, you don't know who's reading this or other hoax forums. ;)
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)
agreed :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

January 01, 2010, 03:11:29 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
silly me

pm me insted
I saw what Free Advise Guy wrote on his youtube account. I think he's reading this/other hoax forums, at lest the message he wrote to MJonmine sounded like he's reading the forums.

@ Everyone-  I wouldn't call this guy a troll or say anything bad about him. We don't know who he is. He could know Michael and is trying to lead up to the truth. Michael could be reading these forums and I don't think he would like seeing people treating his friend or anyone like the media treated him. Please be careful what you post, you don't know who's reading this or other hoax forums. ;)
agreed :D

Ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 03:21:13 PM
Guys guys guys...
Could we leave TheFreeAdviseMan for now.... Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan