His kids mean the world to him, and as a mother myself I can say that you wouldn't do that do that to your kids.
That's what non-believers argue when we try to prove them a hoax. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

I read the long story mentioned towards the top of this page at least a year ago, so it isn't a new account.  

I think that Michael sincerely had reservations about the TII shows.  Any musician who tours (including Michael) talks about the hectic schedule and being up half the night because they are so wound up from the shows, etc.  This would have been fine before Michael had kids, but as a single parent, I'm sure that he didn't want to be sleeping all day the day after a show, while his kids were left to do whatever (and yes I know there would have been a Nanny around, but it isn't the same as your own parent).  So I think the shows would have been detrimental to Michael's health.  Not only would they have taken a toll on him physically, but the added stress that Michael the perfectionist would have put on himself could have seriously affected his lupus, putting an even bigger strain on him physically.  And if that was the only reason that he faked his death, it would be fine with me.  I would rather Michael live (literally) and his kids have their only parent around, then have him kill himself (literally) trying to please his fans.  As Janet or LaToya said, for Michael, it was family first and then fans.  If faking his death was the only way to save his life and clear his debts, then so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I read the long story mentioned towards the top of this page at least a year ago, so it isn't a new account.  

I think that Michael sincerely had reservations about the TII shows.  Any musician who tours (including Michael) talks about the hectic schedule and being up half the night because they are so wound up from the shows, etc.  This would have been fine before Michael had kids, but as a single parent, I'm sure that he didn't want to be sleeping all day the day after a show, while his kids were left to do whatever (and yes I know there would have been a Nanny around, but it isn't the same as your own parent).  So I think the shows would have been detrimental to Michael's health.  Not only would they have taken a toll on him physically, but the added stress that Michael the perfectionist would have put on himself could have seriously affected his lupus, putting an even bigger strain on him physically.  And if that was the only reason that he faked his death, it would be fine with me.  I would rather Michael live (literally) and his kids have their only parent around, then have him kill himself (literally) trying to please his fans.  As Janet or LaToya said, for Michael, it was family first and then fans.  If faking his death was the only way to save his life and clear his debts, then so be it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
but now is he with his children?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Probably not. They are followed everywhere so this could jeopardize it i believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Just a little note to prove that this story is BS. It says that he had an oxygen treatment and that made his skin white and thin. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! There is NOT any oxygen treatment for vitiligo. Michael had DEPIGMENTATION treatment which is about killing all your pigments and that's how your skin becomes white. This person is delusional to write such a crap like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would like to add my 2 cents about this IMissYouAll09 character if I may....................

In my humble opinion.......... No he is not MJ. I took a look at his YT channel the other day. Well, I'm here to tell you........ I got about a quarter of the way down the page and THAT was enough for me. "After giving this careful consideration, I have decided to make my presence known this way"........... by blabbing it on YT and writing letters and posting them on his page and signing them "Michael Jackson"? PLEASE.

Let's give our guy a little more credit than that. Michael is a Prankster and a Master of disguises. He is NOT going to create a YT channel and advertise so blatantly the creative GENIUS of a plan that took undying determination and painstaking efforts to conceive and construct. Sure he might play around a little with his fans dropping hints here and there to give them SOMEthing.... just enough to let them know and beLIEve because he loves them and he probably wouldn't stay away 100% but I really really REALLY don't think Michael would do it the way this IMissYouAll09 dude is doing.

Of course I COULD be wrong....... but I don't think sooooooo! :lol:

Just my 2 cents in the cup............. CLINK!

Yo, IMissYouAll09....... I'll give you 2 MORE cents to stop making Michael look like an ignorant FOOL. Do NOT  underestimate him.

Now....... for you all...... I love you and God Bless.
Love always,
T.R.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

Sarahli

Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
I would like to add my 2 cents about this IMissYouAll09 character if I may....................

In my humble opinion.......... No he is not MJ. I took a look at his YT channel the other day. Well, I'm here to tell you........ I got about a quarter of the way down the page and THAT was enough for me. "After giving this careful consideration, I have decided to make my presence known this way"........... by blabbing it on YT and writing letters and posting them on his page and signing them "Michael Jackson"? PLEASE.

Let's give our guy a little more credit than that. Michael is a Prankster and a Master of disguises. He is NOT going to create a YT channel and advertise so blatantly the creative GENIUS of a plan that took undying determination and painstaking efforts to conceive and construct. Sure he might play around a little with his fans dropping hints here and there to give them SOMEthing.... just enough to let them know and beLIEve because he loves them and he probably wouldn't stay away 100% but I really really REALLY don't think Michael would do it the way this IMissYouAll09 dude is doing.

Of course I COULD be wrong....... but I don't think sooooooo! :lol:

Just my 2 cents in the cup............. CLINK!

Yo, IMissYouAll09....... I'll give you 2 MORE cents to stop making Michael look like an ignorant FOOL. Do NOT  underestimate him.

Now....... for you all...... I love you and God Bless.
Love always,
T.R.

I agree. God Bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I love you more. The best is yet to come. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
IMYA was not MJ, this is my opinion. But it doesn't matter now, I understand her channel is not active anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions